- Kane's twin sister sued by ex-boyfriend over $200,000 loan Updated: Jul-02-15 6:55 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - The twin sister of state Attorney General Kathleen Kane is being sued over a $200,000 loan by an FBI agent who was her boyfriend.
- Pennsylvania AG sues operator of 14 nursing homes Updated: Jul-01-15 7:07 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - The Pennsylvania attorney general's office on Wednesday sued the operator of 36 nursing homes in the state, saying the staff at some of the facilities failed to meet residents' most basic human needs, falsified records about care and willfully deceived state inspectors.
- Investigators in leak case show up at Kane's headquarters Updated: Jun-18-15 4:51 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Agents with a suburban Philadelphia prosecutor's office investigating whether state Attorney General Kathleen Kane illegally leaked secret grand jury information went to her headquarters on Thursday as part of their probe.
- Government worker drives Mercedes SUV seized in drug case Updated: Jun-17-15 10:02 am
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - The Pennsylvania attorney general's office is defending an arrangement that allows a top administrator to drive a Mercedes SUV seized in a drug case as his state-issued vehicle.
- State senator to run for Pennsylvania attorney general Updated: Jun-15-15 2:35 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - A fourth-term Republican state senator wants to run for Pennsylvania attorney general in the 2016 election.