- Lawsuit claims Kathleen Kane retaliated against top lawyer Updated: Oct-05-15 6:07 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - A former top lawyer in Attorney General Kathleen Kane's office sued her on Monday, saying she fired him in retaliation for grand jury testimony that helped Montgomery County prosecutors bring perjury charges against her.
- Pennsylvania's top prosecutor says justice violated ethics Updated: Oct-02-15 10:35 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - A day after being charged with a second perjury count, Pennsylvania's attorney general said Friday she had reported a state Supreme Court justice for possible ethics violations, citing pornographic, racially offensive or otherwise inappropriate emails he received that were recovered from her office's computer servers.
- The Latest: Justice says he'll cooperate in email inquiry Updated: Oct-02-15 3:40 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - The latest developments in the Pennsylvania attorney general's allegations that a state Supreme Court justice may have violated conduct rules because of racially offensive or misogynistic emails that were sent to him. All times local.
- Kane's promotion of her sister drew ethics chairman's rebuke Updated: Sep-27-15 1:04 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Pennsylvania Attorney General Kathleen Kane hired her sister to lead the agency's new child predator unit in 2013, even though her sister had spent the previous five years working on civil cases as a low-level state prosecutor and was out of compliance with her legal training, a newspaper reported Sunday.
- The Latest: Kane to keep working after license suspension Updated: Sep-21-15 3:01 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - The latest on the Pennsylvania high court's order to temporarily suspend the law license of state Attorney General Kathleen Kane (all times local):
- Newspaper, Kane spar in court over release of emails Updated: Sep-16-15 2:06 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Lawyers for state Attorney General Kathleen Kane and a Philadelphia newspaper sparred before a state appellate court over the release of more pornographic emails from her office.
- W.Va. AG says Pa. rental company illegally charged fees Updated: Sep-11-15 3:20 am
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - A Pennsylvania company that rents apartments to West Virginia University students in Morgantown has been accused of violating West Virginia consumer protection laws.