- Politics is 'a disease' that needs to be cut out, Kane says Updated: Feb-12-16 11:00 am
SCRANTON, Pennsylvania - Pennsylvania's embattled attorney general says politics in the state is "a disease" that "needs to be cut out."
- Pennsylvania attorney general survives vote to remove her Updated: Feb-10-16 4:11 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Pennsylvania's embattled attorney general survived a Senate vote to remove her from office on Wednesday as all but one of her fellow Democrats stood by her, defeating a resolution that said her lack of a valid law license had rendered her unable to perform her official duties.
- The Latest: Pennsylvania AG vows to continue email probe Updated: Feb-10-16 3:32 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - The latest on the Pennsylvania Senate's plan for a vote on Wednesday to remove Attorney General Kathleen Kane (all times local):
- Shapiro, Zappala throw elbows in attorney general's race Updated: Feb-03-16 3:56 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - The race for Pennsylvania attorney general is becoming very heated between two leading Democrats seeking to replace Attorney General Kathleen Kane, set off by former Gov. Ed Rendell's endorsement in the race Wednesday.
- Campaign cash: Toomey with edge, AG hopefuls accumulate cash Updated: Feb-01-16 9:41 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Campaign finance reports for fundraising and spending activity through Dec. 31 were due Monday for candidates for state and federal office. The reports are not always available from the campaigns or state and federal election bureaus before the deadline. Here is a look at the information available so far in some of the state's most contested races leading up to the April 26 primary election.
- AG reaches $450,000 settlement with CVS on expired products Updated: Jan-20-16 5:39 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - The CVS drugstore chain has agreed to pay $450,000 to Pennsylvania to settle allegations that it sold over-the-counter drugs, infant formula and dairy products after their expiration date.
- Stollsteimer quits Democratic race for attorney general Updated: Jan-20-16 11:32 am
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Jack Stollsteimer is quitting the Democratic nomination race for Pennsylvania attorney general.