- Defense: Kane's prosecution 'vindictive,' 'extraordinary' Updated: Apr-27-16 5:21 pm
NORRISTOWN, Pennsylvania - Lawyers for Pennsylvania Attorney General Kathleen Kane say she was unfairly targeted over a grand jury leak by "vindictive" political rivals.
- The Latest: McGinty, Toomey tangle in victory speeches Updated: Apr-26-16 11:58 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - The Latest on Pennsylvania's primary (all times local):
- Rafferty, Shapiro win nominations to run for Pennsylvania AG Updated: Apr-26-16 11:24 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - A state senator and county commissioner from the same suburban Philadelphia county will vie this fall for the seat being vacated by embattled Attorney General Kathleen Kane.
- Top Pennsylvania official uses private email against policy Updated: Apr-21-16 12:37 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Pennsylvania's embattled attorney general has routinely used personal email accounts to conduct official business, transmitting confidential information and the identities of undercover agents, despite an office ban that says doing so risks security.
- DA: Teachers who break up school brawls won't be prosecuted Updated: Apr-20-16 5:58 pm
EASTON, Pennsylvania - An eastern Pennsylvania prosecutor seeking the Democratic nomination for attorney general says teachers who use "reasonable force" to break up brawls in their schools won't be prosecuted.
- Attorney general won't seek hearing on leaked FBI recordings Updated: Apr-20-16 12:07 pm
NORRISTOWN, Pennsylvania - Attorney General Kathleen Kane has dropped a court motion that accused prosecutors of leaking FBI recordings in her perjury and obstruction case to a newspaper.
- Zappala to return $15K donation from Scranton businessman Updated: Apr-19-16 9:58 am
PITTSBURGH - Allegheny County District Attorney Stephen Zappala Jr. will return $15,000 donated to his campaign for state attorney general from a company owned by a wealthy northeastern Pennsylvania businessman.
- Attorney general's office reviewing fight involving McCoy Updated: Apr-18-16 5:38 pm