- Under fire, Pennsylvania attorney general plans email review Updated: Nov-25-15 3:10 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - The Pennsylvania Senate moved a step closer on Wednesday to potentially removing the state's embattled attorney general from office, while she raised the possibility of criminal charges against others in a slowly unfolding scandal involving public officials exchanging sexually explicit or otherwise offensive emails.
- Pennsylvania court says pornography emails aren't public records Updated: Nov-19-15 3:53 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Pornographic emails on computers at the Pennsylvania attorney general's office are not public records under the Right-to-Know Law, an appeals court ruled Thursday, but the judges said that doesn't stop the state's embattled top prosecutor from releasing them as she has vowed to do.
- Prosecutors sue AG Kane, claim retaliation, misuse of office Updated: Nov-12-15 2:38 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Pennsylvania's embattled attorney general is facing a retaliation lawsuit filed by career prosecutors who say she is using her office to wage a political feud over high-profile investigations and a raunchy government email ring.
- Porn scandal: Top prosecutor keeps releasing raunchy emails Updated: Nov-05-15 8:07 am
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Facing criminal charges, relieved of her law license and threatened with removal by the Legislature, Pennsylvania's attorney general seems to have decided that if she has to go, she's going to take others down with her.
- Judge says Kane's office shouldn't have had his emails Updated: Nov-04-15 6:42 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - A former state grand jury judge says the Pennsylvania attorney general's office illegally or unethically got into his personal email account.
- Judge: Attorney General Kathleen Kane 'corrupt, dishonest' Updated: Oct-29-15 10:20 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Accusations by two judges who oversaw grand juries are adding to the intrigue and acrimony surrounding Attorney General Kathleen Kane, with one accusing her or her agents of stealing files from him and being the most corrupt public servant he has encountered.