- Manziel tosses water bottle at heckler during PGA event Updated: May-31-15 5:08 pm
IRVING, Texas - Troubled Cleveland Browns quarterback Johnny Manziel threw a water bottle at a heckler in an incident that didn't lead to any arrests or charges at the AT&T Byron Nelson golf tournament.
- Browns waive long snapper Yount Updated: May-29-15 6:58 pm
CLEVELAND - The Browns waived veteran long snapper Christian Yount.
- Browns to play intrasquad scrimmage Aug. 7 at Ohio Stadium Updated: May-28-15 10:24 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The Cleveland Browns will play their annual intrasquad scrimmage on Aug. 7 at Ohio Stadium.
- All eyes on Johnny as Manziel practices with Browns Updated: May-26-15 4:21 pm
BEREA, Ohio - Except for sporting a tighter haircut under his orange helmet, Johnny Manziel looked pretty much the same.
- For Cleveland and Atlanta, plenty of sports lowlights Updated: May-20-15 3:21 am
ATLANTA - On the sports misery index, Atlanta and Cleveland are hard to beat.
- Browns sign top picks Danny Shelton, Cameron Erving to deals Updated: May-15-15 5:39 pm
CLEVELAND - They were drafted the same night, introduced together the next day and snapped on new orange helmets and took the field as wide-eyed rookies last week for the first time.
- Former NFL receiver Braylon Edwards arrested in Arizona Updated: May-12-15 3:31 pm
- Browns release kicker Garrett Hartley, sign draft pick Updated: May-11-15 1:36 pm
- Browns bringing Manziel along slowly, McCown likely starter Updated: May-08-15 4:55 pm
BEREA, Ohio - Johnny Manziel's climb back might be steeper than he realized.
- Browns sign draft picks Orchard, Telfer Updated: May-07-15 8:15 pm
- Winners announced in '14 OAPME newspaper contest Updated: May-03-15 2:45 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Newspapers in Columbus, Youngstown, Elyria, Newark and Chillicothe were named the best in the state Sunday in the annual Ohio Associated Press Media Editors newspaper competition.
- Browns wrap up draft, grab wide receiver, ignore quarterback Updated: May-02-15 9:21 pm
BEREA, Ohio - No splash, no sizzle, and surprisingly, no quarterback.