- Group backs off $5M request for Browns' facility in Columbus Updated: Feb-11-16 10:49 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - A Columbus development group plans to stop pushing a request for the state to help pay $5 million to build a practice facility for the Cleveland Browns at Ohio State University so the team can move its summer training camp.
- Browns linebacker Armonty Bryant indicted on drug charges Updated: Feb-10-16 5:14 pm
CLEVELAND - Browns linebacker Armonty Bryant has been indicted on two felony drug charges.
- Browns deny lying about Johnny Manziel's concussion Updated: Feb-09-16 4:55 pm
CLEVELAND - The Browns are defending their handling of Johnny Manziel's late-season concussion.
- Manziel's ex-girlfriend says she lost some hearing in attack Updated: Feb-08-16 7:31 pm
DALLAS - Johnny Manziel's ex-girlfriend said in an affidavit the Cleveland Browns quarterback hit her so hard during a late-night confrontation she lost hearing in one ear.
- Super Bowl champions haven't always been 'super' Updated: Feb-06-16 2:29 am
They have the gaudy rings and the rest of the swag that comes with being a Super Bowl champion.
- The Latest: Browns owner reached out Manziel, no response Updated: Feb-05-16 11:59 pm
CLEVELAND - The Latest on troubled quarterback Johnny Manziel (all times local):
- Manziel not charged despite claims he hit ex-girlfriend Updated: Feb-04-16 9:42 pm
CLEVELAND - Despite disturbing allegations that he struck his ex-girlfriend, troubled Browns quarterback Johnny Manziel has not been charged with a crime and two Texas police departments have closed their cases on a possible assault.
- The Latest: Browns say 2016 training camp will be in Berea Updated: Feb-04-16 2:47 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The Latest on the Cleveland Browns plans to move their summer training camp to Columbus (all times local):
- The party's over: Browns to part ways with Johnny Manziel Updated: Feb-03-16 2:14 am
CLEVELAND - Johnny Manziel famously made his entrance into the NFL by putting on a Browns baseball cap and strutting onto the stage of New York's Radio City Music Hall while rubbing his fingers together.
- Browns tired of Johnny Manziel's antics, point to release Updated: Feb-02-16 2:34 pm
CLEVELAND - The Browns are about to throw Johnny Football away.
- Browns fans boycotting Johnny Manziel for month on Twitter Updated: Feb-01-16 6:48 pm
CLEVELAND - Floating on an inflatable swan was one thing. Being hunted by a police helicopter was too much.
- Browns hire Andrew Berry as head of player personnel Updated: Jan-27-16 11:15 pm
CLEVELAND - The Browns need smarter decisions from their front office. They've put another Ivy Leaguer in place to help them brainstorm.
- 49ers hire former Browns defensive coordinator Jim O'Neil Updated: Jan-27-16 6:57 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - New San Francisco 49ers coach Chip Kelly finally found a defensive coordinator, hiring former Cleveland Browns defensive coordinator Jim O'Neil on Wednesday.
- Browns coach Hue Jackson hires Ray Horton to run defense Updated: Jan-22-16 4:10 pm
CLEVELAND - As he considered candidates to run his defense, new Browns coach Hue Jackson wanted someone familiar with the AFC North.
- Brains amid brawn: Browns introduce front-office thinkers Updated: Jan-21-16 5:09 pm
BEREA, Ohio - One's a Harvard educated lawyer, the other a baseball statistics guru.
- AP source: Josh Gordon applies to the NFL for reinstatement Updated: Jan-20-16 11:38 am
CLEVELAND - Josh Gordon has asked the NFL for another chance.
- AP source: Browns moving on without coordinator DeFilippo Updated: Jan-16-16 6:49 pm
CLEVELAND - During his introductory news conference this week, new Browns coach Hue Jackson made it clear he'll be heavily involved with Cleveland's offense.
- Browns keeping special teams coordinator Chris Tabor Updated: Jan-15-16 3:06 pm
CLEVELAND - Chris Tabor has survived another Browns coaching purge.
- Undaunted by challenge, Hue Jackson takes on Browns Updated: Jan-14-16 2:57 am
CLEVELAND - Seated on the dais next to his new boss, Browns coach Hue Jackson was reminded that owner Jimmy Haslam recently claimed it may take several years to fix his football team.
- Hue Jackson takes over lowly Browns: "I came here to win." Updated: Jan-13-16 10:13 pm
CLEVELAND - Hue Jackson strolled into the Browns' facility unafraid, brimming with optimism.