- Trooper specializes in speeders on Vermont interstate spot Updated: Nov-28-15 3:18 pm
ROYALTON, Vermont - A stretch of the southbound side of Interstate 89 is a hotspot for speeders traveling faster than 100 miles per hour and a member of the Vermont State Police's traffic safety unit has made a specialty of catching them.
- Vermont state police arrest same woman twice in 2 days Updated: Nov-28-15 1:13 pm
WEST RUTLAND, Vermont - Vermont state police say they arrested the same woman two days in a row in the same town for driving while her license was suspended.
- GOP candidate for governor softens refugee stance Updated: Nov-26-15 10:18 am
MONTPELIER, Vermont - One of the Vermont Republicans seeking his party's nomination to run for governor next year says he's become more comfortable with the vetting of Syrian refugees after learning more about how refugees are screened before they are brought to the United States.
- Attorney general warns of credit card fraud in Vermont Updated: Nov-25-15 4:01 am
MONTPELIER, Vermont - Vermont Attorney General William Sorrell is warning consumers to be extra vigilant against credit card fraud as the holiday shopping season gears up.
- Vermont lawmakers to get preview of upcoming issues Updated: Nov-23-15 4:02 am
MONTPELIER, Vermont - Vermont lawmakers are being invited to Montpelier the week after Thanksgiving to get a preview of the issues they'll be facing when they reconvene in January.
- Sanders behind among Democratic insiders in home state Updated: Nov-13-15 12:39 pm
MONTPELIER, Vermont - Bernie Sanders does not appear to be winning favorite son status among Democratic insiders in his home state.
- State Sen. Zuckerman to seek Democratic lt. gov. nod Updated: Nov-10-15 2:41 pm
HINESBURG, Vermont - A Vermont state senator says he's going to seek the Democratic Party nomination to run for lieutenant governor.
- Attorney general warns of scam school fundraiser Updated: Nov-06-15 4:00 am
MONTPELIER, Vermont - The Vermont attorney general's office and the Bristol police department are warning of a scam targeting local businesses with what purports to be a school informational campaign.
- Vermont Attorney General releases nonprofit guidebook Updated: Nov-05-15 4:02 am
MONTPELIER, Vermont - The Vermont Attorney General's office has released a guidebook to help the state's nonprofit organizations manage their affairs.
- Maine, NH, Vermont join legal battle on behalf of EPA Updated: Nov-05-15 4:02 am
AUGUSTA, Maine - Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont are joining a coalition of 25 states, cities and counties in defending the Environmental Protection Agency's "Clean Power Plan" against a legal challenge.
- Vermont Senate committee studies legalization of marijuana Updated: Nov-03-15 5:41 pm
MONTPELIER, Vermont - A Vermont Senate committee dug into details Tuesday surrounding legalized marijuana, ranging from the size of grow operations to whether preferences should be given in granting grower licenses.
- Former legislator accused of domestic violence takes deal Updated: Oct-30-15 6:46 am
ST. JOHNSBURY, Vermont - A former Vermont legislator who was charged with domestic assault has pleaded guilty to a lesser charge under an agreement with prosecutors.