- Man stopped for DUI; sister pulls up to argue, also arrested Updated: May-02-16 9:43 am
OCALA, Florida - A 41-year-old Florida woman defending her younger brother during a DUI arrest also was charged with drunken driving.
- Car hits chopper that lands on highway to aid crash victim Updated: Apr-27-16 12:28 pm
ORLANDO, Florida - Police say a medical helicopter was hit by a car and disabled as it prepared to transport an injured pedestrian, and the car's driver now faces drunken driving charges.
- Mom, 2 kids die in highway crash; 4 other kids hurt Updated: Apr-26-16 2:21 pm
PEMBROKE PINES, Florida - A woman and two of her six children are dead following a rollover crash on Interstate 75 in Pembroke Pines.
- Driver on sidewalk kills Florida college softball player Updated: Apr-26-16 2:18 pm
HUDSON, Florida - A 19-year-old college softball player is dead after being struck by a car that went onto a sidewalk north of Tampa.
- Florida man jumps off bridge to avoid getting hit by car Updated: Apr-20-16 7:01 am
JACKSONVILLE, Florida - Authorities say a Jacksonville man jumped off a bridge to avoid being hit by an out-of-control car.
- Highway Patrol: Uber driver ran red light before fatal crash Updated: Apr-20-16 4:15 am
LONGWOOD, Florida - Authorities say an Uber driver ran a red light before a fatal crash with a central Florida deputy's patrol vehicle.