- Man dies in crash after leading police on high-speed chase Updated: Feb-02-16 6:54 am
OCALA, Florida - A 28-year-old man is dead after losing control of his vehicle a short time after leading Ocala police on a high-speed chase.
- Troopers: Woman fatally struck while helping motorcyclist Updated: Feb-01-16 9:09 am
PORT ORANGE, Florida - The Florida Highway Patrol says a good Samaritan was struck and killed by a passing vehicle while assisting a motorcyclist who had just lost control of his bike.
- Official: Man hurt in crash fatally shoots self at hospital Updated: Jan-27-16 10:48 am
BROOKSVILLE, Florida - Authorities say a 61-year-old man fatally shot himself in the emergency room of a Florida hospital after he was taken there for treatment.
- Man, woman from New York die in crash on I-95 in Florida Updated: Jan-27-16 7:01 am
PALM COAST, Florida - The Florida Highway Patrol says two people from Brooklyn, New York, died in a crash on Interstate 95.
- Road warriors look for right way to prevent wrong-way wrecks Updated: Jan-24-16 12:05 am
MIAMI - It's a driver's deadly nightmare.
- Man dies in collision with street sweeper Updated: Jan-23-16 1:29 pm
NEW PORT RICHEY, Florida - A Land O' Lakes man has died after being struck by a street sweeper while crossing a Pasco County intersection early Saturday. The Florida Highway Patrol says Todd L. Perrone, 49, was in a crosswalk when he was struck and killed by the street sweeper. Authorities say Perrone was pronounced dead at the scene and that incident is under investigation.
- 1 hospitalized after being shot while driving on I-95 Updated: Jan-22-16 7:23 am
WEST PALM BEACH, Florida - The Florida Highway Patrol says one person has been shot while driving on Interstate 95 in West Palm Beach.
- Troopers: Man runs red light, hits patrol car Updated: Jan-22-16 7:17 am
ORLANDO, Florida - The Florida Highway Patrol says a 29-year-old man faces DUI charges after hitting a marked patrol car.
- 2 Florida power line workers killed in truck mishap Updated: Jan-19-16 3:06 am
SOUTH BAY, Florida - Two power company workers have been killed after a dirt road apparently gave way under their truck, which toppled into a Palm Beach County canal.