- Marcelo could miss Champions League game because of injury Updated: Feb-09-16 1:58 pm
MADRID - Left back Marcelo is expected to miss Real Madrid's game against Roma in the knockout stage of the Champions League because of a right shoulder injury.
- Quotes from voters in this week's AP Global Football 10 Updated: Feb-02-16 2:05 pm
LONDON - Quotes from voters in this week's Associated Press Global Football 10
- The Latest: Stoke signs $26m Imbula in winter's biggest deal Updated: Feb-01-16 6:03 pm
LONDON - The Latest on European soccer transfer deadline day (all times local):
- Malaga defender Welington out with leg injury Updated: Jan-25-16 2:05 pm
MADRID - Malaga has confirmed its Brazilian defender Weligton sustained a muscle injury to his left leg during the club's 2-1 home loss to Barcelona at the weekend.
- Mascherano expected to avoid jail time in tax case Updated: Jan-21-16 2:13 pm
MADRID - Although he is not expected to serve any time in jail, Barcelona defender Javier Mascherano was handed a one-year prison sentence Thursday for not properly paying taxes in Spain.
- Atletico aims to stay atop in Spain with another home win Updated: Jan-21-16 11:19 am
MADRID - Victory for Atletico Madrid this weekend will keep Diego Simeone's team atop the Spanish league going into a much-anticipated encounter with second-place Barcelona.
- Real is top soccer moneymaker again, top 20 clubs make $7bn Updated: Jan-20-16 7:52 pm
- Cristiano Ronaldo says Zidane has raised Real Madrid spirits Updated: Jan-18-16 3:02 pm
MADRID - Real Madrid has trained hard under new coach Zinedine Zidane and recovered its enthusiasm following the departure of Rafa Benitez according to star forward Cristiano Ronaldo
- Bale, Benzema leave Madrid match with leg injures Updated: Jan-17-16 12:21 pm
MADRID - Gareth Bale and Karim Benzema both injured their right legs and needed to be substituted during Real Madrid's 5-1 win over Sporting Gijon in the Spanish league on Sunday.
- Spanish league defends local clubs after FIFA bans Updated: Jan-15-16 8:38 am
MADRID - As Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid prepare to appeal their transfer bans imposed by FIFA, the Spanish league has come out defending the local clubs and their history of protecting the rights of underage players.
- FIFA imposes transfer ban on Real Madrid and Atletico Updated: Jan-14-16 2:31 pm
MADRID - FIFA banned Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid on Thursday from signing players in the next two transfer windows for breaching rules when registering players under the age of 18.
- A look at FIFA's transfer ban on Real Madrid and Atletico Updated: Jan-14-16 2:10 pm