- Espanyol forward Sergio Garcia leaving for Qatar Updated: Jun-29-15 12:11 pm
BARCELONA, Spain - Espanyol says forward Sergio Garcia is leaving the Spanish club to play in Qatar.
- Argentina leads final 4 in Copa America semifinals Updated: Jun-28-15 5:24 pm
SANTIAGO, Chile - The Copa America semifinals are again missing a local favorite.
- Exciting winger Deulofeu leaves Barcelona to join Everton Updated: Jun-25-15 9:51 am
LIVERPOOL, England - Everton has signed Gerard Deulofeu from Barcelona for 6 million euros ($6.7 million), with the exciting winger returning to the English club after a successful season-long loan spell in 2013-14.
- Messi vs. James again - now in Copa America quarterfinals Updated: Jun-22-15 2:36 pm
SANTIAGO, Chile - Lionel Messi and James Rodriguez are about to meet again. They've left their clubs behind - Barcelona and Real Madrid - and this time Messi is wearing Argentina's blue and white and Rodriguez the red, blue and yellow of Colombia.
- Brazil's Neymar banned for rest of Copa America Updated: Jun-19-15 10:57 pm
SANTIAGO, Chile - Brazilian star Neymar was banned for the rest of the Copa America on Friday, stripping the tournament of one of its biggest stars.
- Copa America gives Brazil 1st chance for redemption Updated: Jun-12-15 11:20 am
SAO PAULO - Brazil will play at the Copa America with more on the line than just another South American title.
- Europe's leading powers look to restore order in qualifying Updated: Jun-11-15 4:54 am
LONDON - Some of Europe's less-heralded football nations are on a roll in qualifying for the 2016 European Championship - and leaving many of the continent's traditional powers struggling to keep up.
- Brazil beats Honduras 1-0 in final warmup for Copa America Updated: Jun-10-15 11:47 pm
PORTO ALEGRE, Brazil - Boosted by the return of Neymar, Brazil defeated Honduras 1-0 on Wednesday in its final warmup before traveling to Chile for the Copa America.
- Barcelona to sign right back Aleix Vidal from Sevilla Updated: Jun-07-15 4:33 pm
BARCELONA, Spain - Barcelona says it has reached an agreement with Sevilla for the transfer of Aleix Vidal.
- Champions League highlights importance of Europe to FIFA Updated: Jun-07-15 2:18 pm
BERLIN - As the powerbrokers of European soccer celebrated their championship weekend and some jokingly congratulated themselves for staying out of jail, many said that the next FIFA president needs to do a better job of listening to the continent that pays most of the bills.
- Things learned from Barcelona's Champions League win Updated: Jun-07-15 2:04 am
BERLIN - Looking ahead to next year's Champions League final: Can the newly crowned champion, Barcelona, defend the European title it won so spectacularly against Juventus?
- Slick Barca cruise past Juventus to win Champions League Updated: Jun-06-15 7:06 pm
BERLIN - Barcelona's mighty attacking trio of Lionel Messi, Luis Suarez and Neymar won the Champions League on Saturday with a 3-1 victory over Juventus that showed the beauty of fluent and attacking football after days of scandal that have tarnished the sport.
- Associated Press Champions League final player rankings Updated: Jun-06-15 6:47 pm
BERLIN - AP player rankings out of 10 for both sides in the Champions League final following Barcelona's 3-1 win over Juventus on Saturday:
- Luis Suarez scores decisive goal, still annoys Updated: Jun-06-15 6:35 pm
BERLIN - Never one to avoid controversy, Luis Suarez came through for Barcelona just when it needed him most.
- Champions League Finals Updated: Jun-06-15 4:56 pm
1956_Real Madrid 4, Stade de Reims 2
- The Latest: Barcelona 45 minutes away from CL glory Updated: Jun-06-15 3:51 pm
BERLIN - The Latest from the Champions League final:
- Barca's fearsome front 3 firing the side to success Updated: Jun-05-15 12:22 pm
BERLIN - The most fearsome attack in world football has fired Barcelona to the verge of its fourth Champions League title in a decade. Lionel Messi, Luis Suarez and Neymar have scored 25 of Barcelona's 28 goals on the way to the final and few are betting against them leading the club to a record second treble on Saturday.
- PHOTO GALLERY: Landmark finals in European Cup history Updated: Jun-04-15 10:09 am
LONDON - In the 60 years since Partizan Belgrade and Sporting Lisbon played out a 3-3 draw in the first European Cup match, the competition now known as Champions League has become the most important club football tournament in the world.
- Chiellini out of Champions League final, no Suarez reunion Updated: Jun-04-15 9:38 am
TURIN, Italy - Juventus defender Giorgio Chiellini has been ruled out of the Champions League final against Barcelona because of a left calf injury, robbing the Italian side of one of its most important players.
- Barcelona names full squad for Champions League final Updated: Jun-04-15 8:01 am
BARCELONA, Spain - Barcelona coach Luis Enrique has named a 26-man squad to travel to Berlin for Saturday's Champions League final.
- 5 Barcelona players to watch in Champions League final Updated: Jun-03-15 3:12 pm
BARCELONA, Spain - The "best player in history" for his coach, an "extraterrestrial" for his rivals, Lionel Messi is the undisputed leading man of the Champions League final in Berlin on Saturday.
- Real Madrid hires Rafa Benitez as coach to replace Ancelotti Updated: Jun-03-15 8:52 am
MADRID - Real Madrid hired Rafa Benitez as coach Wednesday, giving him a three-year contract as the replacement for the fired Carlo Ancelotti.
- 'He can score on anyone': Barcelona defends Messi's skills Updated: Jun-02-15 10:57 am
SANT JOAN DESPI, Spain - There is no questioning allowed at Barcelona when it comes to Lionel Messi's status as the greatest player in football.
- Allegri: team character will help Juventus against Barcelona Updated: Jun-01-15 3:06 pm
TURIN, Italy - Juventus coach Massimiliano Allegri believes his team's strength of character could be the deciding factor in Saturday's Champions League final against Barcelona.
- Giorgio Chiellini says he has 'no problem' with Luis Suarez Updated: Jun-01-15 10:42 am
TURIN, Italy - Juventus defender Giorgio Chiellini has "no problem" with Barcelona forward Luis Suarez and said Monday he will shake hands at the Champions League final when they meet for the first time since the biting incident at the World Cup.