- UEFA charges Lokomotiv Moscow over racist fan chants Updated: Oct-05-15 8:07 am
NYON, Switzerland - UEFA has opened racism proceedings against Lokomotiv Moscow over fan chants at a Europa League game.
- Barcelona falls 2-1 to Sevilla in Spanish league Updated: Oct-03-15 1:01 pm
MADRID - Barcelona lost 2-1 at struggling Sevilla on Saturday, missing the chance to take the provisional lead in the Spanish league.
- Villarreal looking to keep momentum going in Spain Updated: Oct-01-15 9:10 am
MADRID - Looking for its sixth win a row, Villarreal is the team to beat in Spain.
- Gareth Bale in Wales squad as he recovers from injury Updated: Oct-01-15 7:45 am
CARDIFF, Wales - Real Madrid forward Gareth Bale has been named in the Wales squad for the decisive European Championship qualifiers against Bosnia-Herzegovina and Andorra.
- Benfica beats Atletico Madrid 2-1 to take Group C lead Updated: Sep-30-15 7:03 pm
MADRID - Benfica came from behind to surprise Atletico Madrid with a 2-1 win on Wednesday, taking the lead in Group C of the Champions League.
- Another record for Ronaldo, another win for Madrid Updated: Sep-30-15 7:02 pm
MADRID - Cristiano Ronaldo surpassed the 500-goal mark and Real Madrid hailed him as the club's all-time leading scorer on Wednesday, while Manchester United and Manchester City rebounded from opening losses to remain in contention in the Champions League.
- Misfiring Atletico hosts Benfica in Champions League Updated: Sep-29-15 6:37 am
MADRID - Atletico Madrid is looking for some new help up front.
- Griezmann strikes twice as Atletico beats Galatasaray 2-0 Updated: Sep-15-15 6:15 pm
ISTANBUL - France international Antoine Griezmann scored twice in the first half to help Atletico Madrid to a 2-0 victory over Galatasaray in their Champions League opener in Group C on Tuesday.
- Reloaded Atletico visits Galatasaray in Champions League Updated: Sep-14-15 7:26 am
MADRID - Atletico Madrid invested heavily in new players this summer with the aim of contending for a Champions League title that it was seconds away from winning two years ago.
- Barcelona includes Messi for Atletico match, Pique ruled out Updated: Sep-11-15 10:21 am
MADRID - Barcelona coach Luis Enrique will be able to count on his first-choice attacking lineup of Lionel Messi, Neymar and Luis Suarez for Saturday's match against Atletico Madrid.