- Name released of Arkansas deputy who shot, killed man Updated: Feb-09-16 6:46 pm
AUSTIN, Arkansas - Authorities have released the name of a Lonoke County deputy who shot and killed a man while investigating a reported domestic disturbance.
- Florida woman killed after falling from truck on I-40 Updated: Feb-09-16 12:28 pm
MULBERRY, Arkansas - Arkansas State Police say a Florida woman was killed when she fell out of a semitrailer and was run over by the vehicle's trailer on Interstate 40 in western Arkansas.
- Conway man struck, killed by vehicle on Highway 65 Updated: Feb-07-16 1:30 pm
CONWAY, Arkansas - Arkansas State Police say a Conway man was killed when he was struck by a vehicle on U.S. Highway 65 north of Conway.
- Arkansas police seek clues in hit-and-run accident Updated: Feb-04-16 11:15 am
BODCAW, Arkansas - Arkansas State Police are seeking clues into a weekend hit-and-run accident that left a Rosston man dead near Bodcaw.
- Arkansas State Police seek information in fatal hit-and-run Updated: Feb-01-16 7:36 pm
BODCAW, Arkansas - Arkansas State Police are asking for public assistance in finding the driver of a vehicle involved in a deadly hit-and-run in southwestern Arkansas.
- Lawsuit viewed as test of Arkansas' open-carry firearm law Updated: Jan-24-16 1:16 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - A pending lawsuit in which an Arkansas man is seeking reinstatement of his permit to carry a concealed weapon may settle some confusion and even disagreement on the rights of the state's citizens to openly carry firearms in public.
- Arkansas State Police trooper accused of striking youth Updated: Jan-23-16 11:29 am
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The Arkansas State Police says a trooper accused of striking a minor has been cited for third-degree assault.
- The Latest: Oaklawn Park cancels 9-race card for rain, snow Updated: Jan-22-16 1:29 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The latest on a major winter storm's impact in Arkansas (all times local):
- Arkansas officials warn of refreeze as temperatures drop Updated: Jan-22-16 1:19 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Traffic was moving on most Arkansas highways early Friday as the central part of the state dug out from as much as eight inches of snow overnight, but authorities warned that travel could become treacherous when night falls and temperatures drop into the 20s.
- Arkansas child dies after being found in home near Amity Updated: Jan-19-16 12:13 pm
AMITY, Arkansas - Clark County authorities and Arkansas State Police say a 5-year-old girl has died after being found not breathing in a home near Amity by deputies investigating a report the child was "possibly" poisoned.
- Waldron man killed when pickup truck crashes in Scott County Updated: Jan-19-16 8:17 am
WALDRON, Arkansas - Arkansas State Police say a 91-year-old Waldron man was killed when the pickup truck he was driving crashed on Highway 80 in Scott County.
- 2 lanes reopen on Interstate 40 after major wreck Updated: Jan-14-16 3:08 pm
NORTH LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Two lanes on Interstate 40 in central Arkansas have reopened after they were shut down for hours because of a major wreck.