- Jericho police chief says officer's ticket was payback Updated: May-23-16 4:50 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The Arkansas State Police is investigating a situation in which a Highway Patrol corporal is accused of writing a traffic ticket to spite a Crittenden County police department.
- 1 killed, 2 injured in crash in Hot Spring County Updated: May-21-16 1:06 pm
MALVERN, Arkansas - A Malvern man was killed and two other people were injured in a two-vehicle collision on Highway 270 east of Malvern.
- 2 killed in separate accidents on Arkansas roadways Updated: May-13-16 3:02 pm
HOPE, Arkansas - Arkansas State Police say two people have been killed in separate accidents on the state's roadways in southwestern Arkansas.
- Brandon Bennett named Arkansas Trooper of the Year Updated: May-12-16 2:49 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Arkansas State Police Trooper First Class Brandon Bennett has been named the state's Trooper of the Year for 2015 and was presented with the Medal of Valor.
- Car's driver killed after collision with truck, school bus Updated: May-05-16 9:16 am
BURDETTE, Arkansas - Authorities say a 73-year-old Osceola woman was killed in a three-vehicle wreck in northeast Arkansas that involved a tractor-trailer and a school bus.
- 2 killed, 2 hurt in multi-vehicle wreck in Lawrence County Updated: May-03-16 7:48 am
WALNUT RIDGE, Arkansas - Arkansas State Police say two people were killed and two others injured in a three-car wreck in northeast Arkansas.
- Ex-Benton County sheriff pleads no contest in tampering case Updated: Apr-30-16 1:09 am
BENTONVILLE, Arkansas - A former Benton County sheriff charged with tampering has pleaded no contest.
- Arkansas court says accident reports are open to public Updated: Apr-28-16 5:32 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Arkansas State Police cannot redact all driver and survivor information on accident reports, the state Supreme Court ruled Thursday.
- Court says Arkansas trooper can be sued by dead man's family Updated: Apr-27-16 3:02 pm
MALVERN, Arkansas - A federal appeals court panel has upheld a lower court ruling that an Arkansas state trooper can be sued by the family of a man who died after being arrested for driving while intoxicated.