- AP Top 25: Oklahoma up to No. 3, Clemson-Alabama still 1-2 Updated: Nov-29-15 2:14 pm
Oklahoma moved up to No. 3 behind Clemson and Alabama and the Big Ten placed three teams in the top six of the new Associated Press college football poll.
- PLAYOFF PULSE: Final 4 field falls into place for committee Updated: Nov-29-15 2:18 am
The College Football Playoff selection committee is set up to have a pretty easy championship weekend.
- Auburn closes regular season with 29-13 loss to No. 2 Bama Updated: Nov-28-15 9:40 pm
AUBURN, Alabama - Gus Malzahn left Auburn's latest disappointing defeat with a pledge that the Tigers will improve.
- No. 2 Alabama claims SEC West with 29-13 win over Auburn Updated: Nov-28-15 8:58 pm
AUBURN, Alabama - Adam Griffith created another indelible Iron Bowl memory, this one for a flawless performance.
- South Carolina's Elliott looks to future after 37-32 loss Updated: Nov-28-15 6:00 pm
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - It's been a season to forget at South Carolina, and interim coach Shawn Elliott was anxious to get going.
- Watson's 4 TDs lead No. 1 Clemson to 37-32 victory Updated: Nov-28-15 4:59 pm
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Deshaun Watson isn't giving up on Clemson's step-by-step approach, not when it's worked so well.
- CONFERENCE OUTLOOK: Clemson, Alabama control playoff fates Updated: Nov-23-15 3:14 am
The race for entrance into this season's College Football Playoff might be winding down, but that doesn't mean the drama in each of the Power 5 conferences is finished.
- Wake Forest falls to No. 1 Clemson 33-13 Updated: Nov-21-15 9:10 pm
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Wake Forest coach Dave Clawson says he's thrilled with the effort his players give against long, long odds.
- Deshaun Watson, No. 1 Clemson romp past Wake Forest 33-13 Updated: Nov-21-15 8:31 pm
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Deshaun Watson keeps piling up numbers and No. 1 Clemson continues winning. It's a formula the Tigers plan to use all the way to the college football playoffs.
- Clemson LB Boulware out with injury Updated: Nov-21-15 6:16 pm
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Starting linebacker Ben Boulware has left Clemson's game against Wake Forest with an unspecified injury.
- Clemson D won't blame late-season slump on lack of depth Updated: Nov-19-15 1:03 pm
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Clemson's top-ranked defense came at teams in waves last season, smothering opponents with nearly two full units of talented and experienced players.
- Graduate transfers making impact in ACC Updated: Nov-18-15 6:54 pm
PITTSBURGH - Nathan Peterman noticed when Russell Wilson bolted N.C. State for Wisconsin in 2011 as a graduate transfer, but only in a "hey, isn't that interesting" kind of way.
- USC, Clemson facing off in annual blood drive before game Updated: Nov-18-15 4:02 am
- Clemson's Swinney wants top-ranked Tigers to stay focused Updated: Nov-17-15 2:48 pm
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Clemson coach Dabo Swinney has steadily preached "one game at a time" all year long. Now, with the season's end in sight, Swinney wants his top-ranked Tigers to embrace the challenges ahead of them now that the ultimate goal is within reach.
- Clemson's Watson chasing running backs in Heisman race Updated: Nov-16-15 5:00 pm
CLEMSON, South Carolina - In the year of the running back, Clemson's Deshaun Watson is making a late push to keep the Heisman Trophy in a quarterback's hands.
- No. 1 Clemson keeps rolling, outscores Syracuse 37-27 Updated: Nov-15-15 12:39 am
SYRACUSE, New York - DeShaun Watson made sure Clemson stayed on track for a shot at the national championship.
- Syracuse puts up big effort in 37-27 loss to No. 1 Clemson Updated: Nov-14-15 9:23 pm
SYRACUSE, New York - Syracuse coach Scott Shafer gritted his teeth one more time. That big victory he and the Orange are desperate for will have to wait another week.
- Clemson-Syracuse Preview Capsule Updated: Nov-12-15 12:04 pm
No. 1 Clemson (9-0) at Syracuse (3-6), 3:30 p.m. EST (ABC, ESPN2)
- Jim Brown? Clemson players didn't know ex-Syracuse star Updated: Nov-10-15 5:07 pm
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Clemson coach Dabo Swinney waited all season for Syracuse week so he could name Tigers long snapper Jim Brown a captain and pay homage to the great Orange and Pro Football Hall of Fame runner of the same name.
- No. 17 Seminoles squander halftime lead to No. 3 Clemson Updated: Nov-07-15 9:34 pm
CLEMSON, South Carolina - It didn't take long for Florida State coach Jimbo Fisher to turn from disappointment to hope after the Seminoles' first loss to Clemson in four years.
- No. 3 Clemson, Watson rally past No. 17 Seminoles 23-13 Updated: Nov-07-15 8:57 pm
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Clemson coach Dabo Swinney put on a slideshow for his team this week with pictures of the College Football Playoff title site in Arizona and the White House, a privilege reserved for national champions.
- Clemson to close 2 grass parking lots due to rain Updated: Nov-06-15 1:30 pm
CLEMSON, South Carolina - The Clemson athletic department has closed two grass parking lots and limited access to two others for those coming to watch the Tigers play Florida State Saturday on Saturday because of heavy rain in the area the past week.
- Clemson breaks ground on new football building Updated: Nov-06-15 1:01 pm
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Clemson, the top-ranked team in the College Football Playoff poll, broke ground on a $55 million football complex Friday the school hopes keeps the program on top.
- No. 17 Florida State preparing for No. 3 Clemson, QB Watson Updated: Nov-05-15 12:39 pm
CLEMSON, South Carolina - One look at this year's film told Florida State coach Jimbo Fisher all he needed to know about the growth of Clemson quarterback Deshaun Watson.
- AP Top 25 Picks: Time to whittle field of contenders Updated: Nov-04-15 6:01 pm
Time to start whittling down the field in college football.