- THE LATEST: Oklahoma lands last big recruit of signing day Updated: Feb-03-16 9:29 pm
The latest developments on college football signing day (all times EST):
- Florida State leads the way in the ACC on signing day Updated: Feb-03-16 7:32 pm
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Jimbo Fisher pledged to work toward helping Florida State win another title shortly after losing at Clemson last fall. The Seminoles' coach took a major step in that direction Wednesday, landing the top recruiting class in the Atlantic Coast Conference on national signing day.
- Clemson scrambles on signing day to replace missing DBs Updated: Feb-03-16 5:24 pm
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Clemson coach Dabo Swinney thought his team was filled up on defensive backs for next fall - until NFL dreams got involved.
- Michigan's man: Top recruit Rashan Gary picks Wolverines Updated: Feb-03-16 5:17 pm
The biggest star of signing day for Michigan never even got a mention during Jim Harbaugh's over-the-top extravaganza.
- Alabama continues recruiting dynasty with fast finish Updated: Feb-03-16 4:37 pm
Signing day went much like this past season: Alabama dominated and Jim Harbaugh had everybody talking about Michigan.
- Clemson WR Renfrow breaks finger hooping at coach's house Updated: Feb-01-16 9:07 pm
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Clemson receiver Hunter Refrow, a star of the national championship game, broke the pinkie finger on his right hand playing basketball with coach Dabo Swinney's sons.
- Clemson QB Watson says he'd consider turning pro next year Updated: Jan-27-16 7:31 pm
GREENVILLE, South Carolina - Clemson quarterback Deshaun Watson has his eye on the NFL and says he could leave a season early next year if the circumstances are right.
- Clemson, Florida State highlight Louisville's 2016 schedule Updated: Jan-26-16 5:13 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Louisville will visit national runner-up Clemson and host Florida State within a three-week span in a 2016 schedule featuring three ranked teams and six 2015 bowl teams.
- Clemson facing another major overhaul of its defense Updated: Jan-21-16 4:19 pm
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Another year, another major round of changes for Clemson's defense.
- Clemson's QB Watson named Manning Award winner Updated: Jan-14-16 7:56 pm
NEW ORLEANS - Clemson quarterback Deshaun Watson hasn't let his disappointment over losing college football's national title game stop him from watching it over and over again, reviewing what he did wrong and analyzing what he can do better next season.
- Georgia Tech adds Ron West as co-offensive line coach Updated: Jan-14-16 12:55 pm
ATLANTA - Former North Carolina assistant Ron West is joining the Georgia Tech staff as co-offensive line coach.
- Clemson's Dabo Swinney wins Bear Bryant coach of year award Updated: Jan-14-16 12:28 am
HOUSTON - Being born and raised in Pelham, Alabama, young Dabo Swinney watched "The 'Bear' Bryant Show" every Sunday morning and hoped to one day play for him and the Crimson Tide.
- Alabama-Clemson joins list of epic title games Updated: Jan-12-16 5:09 pm
GLENDALE, Arizona - Welcome to the epic national championship club Alabama and Clemson.
- Heat Check: How teams in final Top 25 look for next season Updated: Jan-12-16 4:22 pm
SCOTTSDALE, Arizona - It's a pretty simple formula. If you want to win a national championship, have Nick Saban or Urban Meyer coach your team.
- No. 2 Clemson planning quick return to football playoffs Updated: Jan-12-16 1:29 pm
GLENDALE, Arizona - Almost before the gold-tinted confetti stopped falling, Clemson coach Dabo Swinney and quarterback Deshaun Watson were prepping for another run at the national title next year.
- Kiffin 'hitched a ride' back with Saban after missing bus Updated: Jan-12-16 12:43 pm
SCOTTSDALE, Arizona - Alabama coach Nick Saban says offensive coordinator Lane Kiffin "hitched a ride" with him after missing the team bus from University of Phoenix Stadium on Monday night.
- Smart plucks Tucker from 'Bama staff to lead Georgia defense Updated: Jan-12-16 11:58 am
ATHENS, Georgia - Kirby Smart completed filling his new Georgia staff on Tuesday by hiring Alabama defensive backs coach and assistant head coach Mel Tucker as the Bulldogs' defensive coordinator.
- Tide Turner: Gutsy play helps 'Bama get past Clemson, 45-40 Updated: Jan-12-16 3:26 am
GLENDALE, Arizona - The last step toward making Alabama's run of championships under Nick Saban the greatest in college football history was the toughest.
- Clemson special teams mistakes cost it national title Updated: Jan-12-16 3:04 am
GLENDALE, Arizona - Clemson's offense matched Alabama's. Its defense did, too.
- Watson brilliant but big plays doom Clemson in title game Updated: Jan-12-16 2:13 am
GLENDALE, Arizona - Clemson's dream of a perfect season was buried in an avalanche of big plays by Alabama.
- Column: With latest title, Saban claims a place in history Updated: Jan-12-16 2:09 am
GLENDALE, Arizona - Step aside, Bear.
- Tuscaloosa turns into party town after Alabama title win Updated: Jan-12-16 1:28 am
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Alabama may have won its fourth national championship in seven seasons, but for the students in Tuscaloosa the party never gets old.
- THE LATEST: 'Bama dynasty rolls on with 4th title in 7 years Updated: Jan-12-16 12:41 am
GLENDALE, Arizona - The latest developments from the College Football Playoff national championship game between Clemson and Alabama (all times local):
- Clemson's Alexander on field for warmups Updated: Jan-11-16 8:24 pm
GLENDALE, Arizona - It looks like Clemson cornerback Mackensie Alexander will play against Alabama.
- Jeff Davis has been there, done that for Clemson Updated: Jan-11-16 2:28 am
PHOENIX - Back then, it was Tom Osborne's mighty Nebraska Cornhuskers. On Monday night, it's Nick Saban's Alabama Crimson Tide.