- Panthers wide receiver position remains in state of flux Updated: Aug-31-15 4:56 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - The Carolina Panthers are looking for ways to give a boost to a wide receiving corps that remains in a state of flux less than two weeks before the season opener.
- Panthers acquire Seahawks WR Norwood for 2017 draft pick Updated: Aug-31-15 4:45 pm
- Panthers trim 8 players from roster Updated: Aug-30-15 3:26 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - The Carolina Panthers have cut eight players, including two wide receivers.
- Pitt back James Conner looking to become finished product Updated: Aug-29-15 4:44 pm
PITTSBURGH - The quote is saved on James Conner's phone, a permanent reminder of the stakes. He sees it whenever he logs in, meaning the running back's eyes glaze over it dozens of times a day. Its presence is comforting in a way, a mental security blanket just in case the Pittsburgh star begins to get ahead of himself.
- Brady throws 2 INTs, 1 TD, Patriots beat Panthers 17-16 Updated: Aug-28-15 11:38 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - At least for one series Tom Brady looked like Tom Brady again.
- Patriots look for improvement in 3rd preseason game Updated: Aug-26-15 5:08 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - Bill Belichick is looking for some major improvement from the New England Patriots as they head to Carolina for Friday night's third preseason game.
- Panthers' Shula: It may take 'committee' to replace Benjamin Updated: Aug-26-15 1:59 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Carolina Panthers offensive coordinator Mike Shula isn't dwelling over the loss of wide receiver Kelvin Benjamin for the season.
- Rivera expects Panthers DT Lotulelei back for regular season Updated: Aug-25-15 12:56 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Panthers coach Ron Rivera says he expects starting defensive tackle Star Lotulelei to be back on the field for the Sept. 13 regular-season opener against the Jacksonville Jaguars.
- Panthers to rest injured Kalil for remainder of preseason Updated: Aug-24-15 7:53 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - The Carolina Panthers plan to be cautious with center Ryan Kalil after the four-time Pro Bowl selection sprained his left knee in a preseason game Saturday night against the Miami Dolphins.
- Tannehill, Williams shine in Miami's 31-30 loss to Panthers Updated: Aug-22-15 11:51 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Ryan Tannehill likes the direction of the Miami Dolphins.
- Panthers, Dolphins wrap up practices, move on from injuries Updated: Aug-20-15 3:42 pm
- Panthers WR Benjamin has torn ACL, sidelined for the season Updated: Aug-19-15 6:10 pm
SPARTANBURG, South Carolina - Panthers wide receiver Kelvin Benjamin suffered a torn ACL in his left knee Wednesday, an injury that the team announced will sideline him for the season.
- Panthers' Rivera shuffles depth chart, wants RDE to emerge Updated: Aug-17-15 6:34 pm
SPARTANBURG, South Carolina - Panthers coach Ron Rivera is still looking for someone to step up and claim the team's starting right defensive end spot once occupied by the talented, but troubled Greg Hardy.
- Webb rallies Panthers to 25-24 preseason win over Bills Updated: Aug-15-15 12:18 am
ORCHARD PARK, New York - Third-string quarterback Joe Webb rallied the Carolina Panthers to a last-minute victory and spoiled Rex Ryan's debut as Bills coach in both team's preseason opener on Friday night.
- Rivera's focus on wide receivers, right defensive end Updated: Aug-13-15 3:44 pm
SPARTANBURG, South Carolina - Ron Rivera said he'll be paying particularly close attention to his team's wide receivers and defensive ends when the Panthers open the preseason Friday night at Buffalo.
- Panthers' Norman says he and Newton have made up, moved on Updated: Aug-12-15 4:13 pm
SPARTANBURG, South Carolina - Panthers cornerback Josh Norman said he has nothing but "mad respect" for Cam Newton and there are no hard feelings between he and the star quarterback following a training camp scuffle earlier this week.
- New twist: Stars mixing it up in NFL training camp fights Updated: Aug-12-15 2:41 am
NFL training camps are in full swing.
- Panthers QB Newton doesn't regret role in scuffle at camp Updated: Aug-11-15 5:56 pm
SPARTANBURG, South Carolina - Cam Newton is defending his role in a scuffle with Carolina Panthers' teammate Josh Norman that put the star quarterback at risk of unnecessarily getting injured.
- Panthers DE Johnson carted off field early with ankle injury Updated: Aug-09-15 6:15 pm
SPARTANBURG, South Carolina - Panthers defensive end Charles Johnson was carted off the practice field with a left ankle injury.
- 6-year-old gets opportunity to coach Panthers at Fan Fest Updated: Aug-07-15 8:39 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Rising first-grader Braylon Beam served as the Carolina Panthers' honorary Make-A-Wish Foundation head coach during the team's Fan Fest practice.
- Ginn done 'chasing a check,' happy to return to Panthers Updated: Aug-07-15 10:32 am
SPARTANBURG, South Carolina - Ted Ginn Jr. broke off the line quickly, used a stutter step to get by a defender and accelerated down the field as he hauled in a 55-yard touchdown pass from Cam Newton before leaping the white picket fence that surrounds practice field at Wofford College to avoid injuring himself.
- Charles Tillman brings 'Peanut punch' with him to Carolina Updated: Aug-06-15 4:19 pm
SPARTANBURG, South Carolina - Cornerback Charles "Peanut" Tillman has never seen a football he doesn't think he can pry loose from a ball carrier.
- DE Alexander looks to earn back Panthers trust this season Updated: Aug-05-15 4:26 pm
SPARTANBURG, South Carolina - Frank Alexander wouldn't have faulted the Carolina Panthers had they released him last year after testing positive four times for marijuana and being suspended twice by the NFL.
- Carolina Panthers CB Chris Houston retires from football Updated: Aug-04-15 10:14 pm
SPARTANBURG, South Carolina - The Carolina Panthers have announced backup cornerback Chris Houston has decided to retire from the NFL after seven seasons.
- Panthers' Rivera returns to work with message for players Updated: Aug-03-15 5:02 pm
SPARTANBURG, South Carolina - Carolina Panthers coach Ron Rivera returned to work Monday with a message for his players.