- Police seek man who threw officer down 40-foot embankment Updated: Sep-03-15 1:35 pm
NEW RINGGOLD, Pennsylvania - Authorities are looking for a man who jumped a Pennsylvania police officer and threw her down a 40-foot rocky embankment.
- Firearms instructor who killed trooper gets 2 weeks in jail Updated: Aug-28-15 4:10 pm
NORRISTOWN, Pennsylvania - A former Pennsylvania State Police firearms instructor was sentenced Friday to two weeks in jail in the accidental shooting death of a 26-year-old trooper during a training class.
- Sentencing continues for case related to troopers' deaths Updated: Aug-27-15 5:26 pm
FAIRBANKS, Alaska - The sentencing hearing for a man convicted of evidence tampering in the deaths of two Alaska State Troopers will be continued next week.
- Police: Man shot on I-376 involved in $17,000 heroin dispute Updated: Aug-26-15 12:50 pm
PITTSBURGH - Pennsylvania State Police say a man fatally shot in a car driving on Interstate 376 in Pittsburgh was arguing with the accused gunman over $17,000 worth of heroin money.
- Police: Man charged in store robbery confessed to 13 more Updated: Aug-21-15 9:53 am
UNIONTOWN, Pennsylvania - Pennsylvania State Police say a man jailed on charges he robbed a convenience store has confessed to 13 similar heists, all to feed his heroin habit.
- Wolf taps Marcus Brown as homeland security chief Updated: Aug-06-15 5:05 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Marcus Brown, whose nomination to lead the Pennsylvania State Police was blocked by the Senate, is being appointed as the state's homeland security director, Gov. Tom Wolf said Thursday.
- Pennsylvania man waives hearing in fake DUI checkpoint case Updated: Aug-05-15 11:01 am
SOMERSET, Pennsylvania - A man charged with setting up a fake drunken-driving checkpoint while pretending to be a Pennsylvania state trooper must now stand trial.
- State police nominee: 'Room for improvement' in diversity Updated: Aug-04-15 4:59 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Gov. Tom Wolf's new nominee to lead the Pennsylvania State Police said Tuesday that he sees room for improvement in the diversity of troopers and that better recruiting practices could help.