- Chiefs keep grinding away with unheralded running backs Updated: Nov-25-15 5:46 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Just about anybody can carry the ball effectively for the Kansas City Chiefs these days.
- POWER RANKINGS: Perfect Patriots and Panthers remain 1-2 Updated: Nov-24-15 6:49 pm
- Bills coach Ryan expects QB Taylor to play at Kansas City Updated: Nov-24-15 6:42 pm
BUFFALO, New York - Rex Ryan expects quarterback Tyrod Taylor will be healthy enough to start in the Buffalo Bills' game at Kansas City this weekend.
- Few answers as Chargers' losing streak reaches 6 games Updated: Nov-23-15 8:49 pm
SAN DIEGO - As bad as the San Diego Chargers are now, it can get a whole lot worse.
- After 1-5 start, Chiefs riding 4-game winning streak Updated: Nov-23-15 2:40 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - What the Kansas City Chiefs have accomplished this season is hardly rare. What they can still accomplish is nearly unprecedented.
- Houston's pick-6, Poe's TD run carry Chiefs over Chargers Updated: Nov-23-15 3:36 am
SAN DIEGO - The Kansas City Chiefs are on a roll, with a big defensive tackle going airborne to score a rushing touchdown and Justin Houston once again getting the better of Philip Rivers.
- NFL Today, Week 11 Updated: Nov-23-15 12:03 am
- Chargers free-fall continues with 33-3 loss to Chiefs Updated: Nov-22-15 9:25 pm
SAN DIEGO - The San Diego Chargers' free-fall continues. It's hard to say they've hit rock bottom because there are six games left.
- Houston's pick-6, Poe's TD run carry Chiefs over Chargers Updated: Nov-22-15 8:56 pm
SAN DIEGO - Things are going so well now for the Kansas City Chiefs that they've got a 346-pound defensive tackle leaping over the pile into the end zone.
- Chiefs' Smith on verge of record for errorless pass attempts Updated: Nov-19-15 1:42 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Just try to ask Chiefs coach Andy Reid about the remarkable streak of passes that Alex Smith has thrown this season without an interception.
- Chiefs defense has been all or nothing so far this season Updated: Nov-18-15 4:31 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - There have been two entirely different versions of the Chiefs defense this season.
- Chiefs put TE O'Shaughnessy on IR, claim DT King off Seattle Updated: Nov-17-15 4:51 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The Chiefs have placed rookie tight end James O'Shaughnessy on injured reserve and claimed defensive tackle David King off waivers from the Seattle Seahawks.
- NFL: Broncos safety TJ Ward won't be suspended Updated: Nov-16-15 9:48 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Denver safety T.J. Ward won't be suspended over his ejection from the Broncos' loss to the Kansas City Chiefs.
- Manning hits the bench as Broncos fall 29-13 to Chiefs Updated: Nov-16-15 7:10 am
DENVER - Even after his coach removed him from the game, Peyton Manning stood on the sideline, helmet on, refusing to show any sign that he was anything less than ready to go back in.
- Chiefs crush Manning, Broncos 29-13 Updated: Nov-16-15 12:24 am
DENVER - Peyton Manning is hurt - and he's sorry he hurt his team.
- For Archie Manning, a rough day of watching sons play Updated: Nov-16-15 12:24 am
NEW YORK - Archie Manning leaned back in his chair and muttered: "I hate football."
- Chiefs chase Manning from game in 29-13 win over Broncos Updated: Nov-15-15 10:03 pm
DENVER - The fans were almost all gone, and more than an hour after he'd taken his last snap, Peyton Manning stood on the sideline leafing through the pictures of all those plays gone wrong.
- Manning breaks Favre's career passing yards record Updated: Nov-15-15 8:32 pm
DENVER - Peyton Manning broke Brett Favre's NFL record for most career passing yards Sunday but not before he was intercepted, sacked and fumbled in the opening minutes.
- Chiefs' Duvernay-Tardif juggles med school, life in NFL Updated: Nov-13-15 5:47 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The day before the Kansas City Chiefs made Laurent Duvernay-Tardif their newest member, he was cradling in the biggest hands you'll ever shake the first of tiny twins born premature.
- Peyton Manning plagued by picks this season Updated: Nov-11-15 7:00 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - The numbers loom large this weekend for Peyton Manning: Three more yards to break Brett Favre's career passing record and one more victory to surpass Favre as the NFL's all-time winningest quarterback.
- Broncos again rule AFC West, rest of division topsy-turvy Updated: Nov-11-15 3:05 pm
- Chiefs once again aim to slow down Manning in trip to Denver Updated: Nov-11-15 2:57 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The Kansas City Chiefs have spent a decade trying to beat Peyton Manning.
- Chiefs begin second half still with playoff aspirations Updated: Nov-09-15 4:57 pm
- The best defenses in the NFL these days can bring the blitz Updated: Nov-06-15 2:17 am
With sleek and sophisticated offenses, cunning and confident quarterbacks and recent rule changes designed for player safety, defense in the NFL has never been more difficult.
- Long-term future now full of questions for Lions Updated: Nov-02-15 6:12 pm
DETROIT - The Detroit Lions tried firing a few assistant coaches before their trip to London.