- UCLA's rivalry winning streak ends in 40-21 loss to USC Updated: Nov-28-15 9:09 pm
LOS ANGELES - Jim Mora stood outside the visitors' locker room in the Coliseum tunnel to console UCLA players Saturday, a stark contrast from the jubilant scene two years ago when he bellowed to anyone within earshot, "We own this town."
- USC rolls past No. 22 UCLA 40-21, takes Pac-12 South title Updated: Nov-28-15 8:33 pm
LOS ANGELES - Cody Kessler blinked back tears after he ascended the stepladder and raised his sword to lead the Southern California band in his final act on the Coliseum turf.
- Williams runs for 187 yards as Utah defeats Colorado 20-14 Updated: Nov-28-15 7:28 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Colorado's final game of the season followed the same, familiar blueprint as much of the year - close, but no cigar.
- Williams runs for 187 yards as Utah defeats Colorado 20-14 Updated: Nov-28-15 7:01 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - A regular season full of promise ended with a sloppy, unimpressive win for Utah against a struggling Colorado program. The Utes won 20-14 Saturday, but thoughts still centered on what could have been.
- Cal to open 2016 season in Australia vs Hawaii Updated: Nov-28-15 6:55 pm
BERKELEY, California - California will open next season in Australia with a game against Hawaii.
- Beavers challenge Ducks in the 119th Civil War Updated: Nov-27-15 10:02 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - After a disappointing season, Oregon State gave its best effort in the finale.
- No. 20 Washington State knocked off by Washington 45-10 Updated: Nov-27-15 9:18 pm
SEATTLE - Mike Leach could see what was coming. The mistakes were building one after another, the eyes were getting wider and No. 20 Washington State was on its way to getting run off the field.
- No. 18 Oregon holds off rallying Oregon State 52-42 Updated: Nov-27-15 9:14 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - The Oregon Ducks knew Oregon State would give its best shot in the Civil War.
- Washington knocks off No. 20 Washington State 45-10 Updated: Nov-27-15 8:44 pm
SEATTLE - After all the preparation and the visits from the past greats of the Washington program to speak about the importance of the Apple Cup, Chris Petersen knew his team was primed unlike any other week this season.
- Washington leads Texas Tech in wild win over Texas 48-45 Updated: Nov-27-15 12:50 am
AUSTIN, Texas - Once again the Texas Tech Red Raiders were piling up points only to watch their defense wilt as an opponent matched them touchdown for touchdown.
- Washington's Chris Petersen signs 2-year contract extension Updated: Nov-26-15 4:58 pm
SEATTLE - Washington coach Chris Petersen has signed a two-year contract extension keeping him tied to the Huskies through the 2020 season, the school announced on Thursday.
- USC's Kessler fights for an upbeat finish to career vs UCLA Updated: Nov-25-15 5:10 pm
LOS ANGELES - Cody Kessler has only one game left at the Coliseum. Only one chance left to beat UCLA.
- A look at some of the more memorable Civil War games Updated: Nov-25-15 3:14 pm
Oregon senior defensive lineman DeForest Buckner's favorite Civil War was in 2013 when the Ducks won at home, 36-35. Marcus Mariota threw a 12-yard touchdown pass to a leaping Josh Huff with 29 seconds left, and the defense held for the victory.
- AP Picks: Feast of major implications for Thanksgiving Updated: Nov-25-15 1:01 am
Every team in the AP Top 25 is playing this weekend in a total of 18 games. All these games will be:
- Oklahoma up to 3rd, Iowa 4th in playoff rankings; ND 6th Updated: Nov-25-15 12:48 am
Oklahoma moved into third and Iowa was fourth in the College Football Playoff rankings as Notre Dame slipped to No. 6 on Tuesday night.
- No. 13 Stanford has added speed to its power offense Updated: Nov-24-15 6:59 pm
STANFORD, California - Stanford became a college football powerhouse behind its power offense.
- Henry, McCaffrey and Watson are Maxwell Award finalists Updated: Nov-24-15 6:53 pm
Alabama running back Derrick Henry, Stanford running back Christian McCaffrey and Clemson quarterback Deshaun Watson are the finalists for the Maxwell Award, given to the nation's best player.
- Injuries to star players piling up in Pac-12 Updated: Nov-24-15 6:22 pm
PHOENIX - Not long after his team's loss to its biggest rival, Arizona coach Rich Rodriguez got a little emotional while talking about the Wildcats' litany of injuries this season.
- Bender may get 1st start for No. 20 Cougars in Apple Cup Updated: Nov-24-15 4:56 pm
PULLMAN, Washington - Peyton Bender was somewhat of an unknown in high school when he traveled from sunny south Florida to chilly eastern Washington to throw the football for Mike Leach.
- USC expects return of 3 key injured players in UCLA showdown Updated: Nov-24-15 3:40 pm
LOS ANGELES - Southern California tailback Tre Madden, guard Viane Talamaivao and freshman defensive back Marvell Tell are all expected to return from injury Saturday against No. 22 UCLA.
- Beavers are pumped for Oregon despite disappointing season Updated: Nov-24-15 2:53 pm
CORVALLIS, Oregon - The Oregon State Beavers aren't so discouraged about the season that they can't get up for the 119th Civil War game against the rival Ducks.
- Utah searching for offense without Booker, Covey Updated: Nov-23-15 6:30 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Things keep getting worse for the Utah football program.
- Washington St AD says QB Luke Falk is doing well Updated: Nov-23-15 5:34 pm
Injured Washington State quarterback Luke Falk was doing well and might be able to play in Friday's Apple Cup against archrival Washington, Washington State athletic director Bill Moos said Monday.
- Petersen doesn't want to talk bowls ahead of Apple Cup Updated: Nov-23-15 4:57 pm
SEATTLE - Chris Petersen clearly doesn't want to look past Friday's Apple Cup.
- AP Top 25 Heat Check: Moving on from Ohio State Updated: Nov-23-15 4:36 am
A season's worth of skepticism about Ohio State was validated in a loss to Michigan State and the Buckeyes are no longer in the conversation to be No. 1.