- USC not worried by another year of sky-high preseason hopes Updated: Jul-31-15 8:24 pm
BURBANK, California - Even before coach Pete Carroll's dynasty had died, Southern California began a yearly cycle of sky-high preseason hopes and comparatively disappointing results.
- Washington St's Leach ready for another entertaining season Updated: Jul-31-15 8:05 pm
BURBANK, California - Looking for a date in the greater Spokane area? Washington State coach Mike Leach has a few ideas.
- Oregon's Helfrich keeping quiet about new QB as Ducks return Updated: Jul-31-15 7:59 pm
BURBANK, California - If former Eastern Washington star Vernon Adams is the next starting quarterback at Oregon, Ducks head coach Mark Helfrich isn't saying.
- Big Ten touts plan for tougher schedules as playoff push Updated: Jul-31-15 3:11 pm
CHICAGO - The College Football Playoff has turned strength of schedule into a constant talking point, with each conference claiming its road to the postseason is most daunting.
- After down season, Stanford football renews team commitment Updated: Jul-30-15 7:43 pm
BURBANK, California - It was a Sunday, one day after Stanford lost to Utah in double overtime to fall to 5-5 last November, when Cardinal players finally decided to clear the air.
- RB Barrs-Woods to play big role for Oregon State this fall Updated: Jul-30-15 5:54 pm
BURBANK, California - Oregon State running back Storm Barrs-Woods is going to be busy this fall.
- UCLA's Mora: Diddy's son still on football team after dustup Updated: Jul-30-15 5:10 pm
BURBANK, California - After a tumultuous offseason at UCLA, coach Jim Mora and the Bruins are eager to get back to football.
- USC picked to win Pac-12, beating out Oregon in media poll Updated: Jul-30-15 4:12 pm
BURBANK, California - Southern California was picked to win its first Pac-12 football title since 2008 in a preseason media poll Thursday.
- At media days, star quarterbacks can be hard to find Updated: Jul-28-15 6:41 pm
The quarterback is usually the face of a football team. During conference media days, those faces are often difficult to find.
- Huskies' Chris Petersen not looking forward to Boise return Updated: Jul-28-15 4:05 pm
SEATTLE - These are the questions Chris Petersen would rather not face.
- Former Cal U. football player sues police, DA over arrest Updated: Jul-28-15 8:37 am
CALIFORNIA, Pennsylvania - A former football player at a state university in western Pennsylvania is suing the police department and prosecutor that accused him in the beating and stomping of a man outside an off-campus restaurant.
- Sun Devils, Rebels schedule futures series in football Updated: Jul-24-15 4:50 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - Arizona State and UNLV have scheduled a home-and-home football series for 2020 and 2021.
- QB Jared Goff prepares for big season at Cal Updated: Jul-23-15 6:38 pm
BERKELEY, California - Jared Goff stands high above California's Memorial Stadium and can see his hometown across San Francisco Bay. He can look down the other way and point to the spot he sat for his 9th birthday party and where his family had season tickets.
- Arizona dismisses Jordan Poland following arrest Updated: Jul-22-15 11:18 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - Arizona offensive lineman Jordan Poland has been dismissed from the team after being arrested on suspicion of trafficking stolen property.
- With charges dropped, Utah player could be reinstated Updated: Jul-17-15 4:50 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah coach Kyle Whittingham has raised the possibility of Dominique Hatfield returning to the football team now that charges against the cornerback have been dropped.
- Air Force, Colorado to resume series after 46-year drought Updated: Jul-15-15 5:18 pm
BOULDER, Colorado - Air Force and Colorado will face off on the football field in 2020, ending a 46-year drought in the series.
- Utah cuts cornerback Dominique Hatfield after robbery charge Updated: Jul-10-15 12:06 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - The University of Utah has dismissed cornerback Dominique Hatfield after he was charged last week with aggravated robbery and theft.
- District attorney declines to file charges against Diddy Updated: Jul-02-15 9:04 pm
LOS ANGELES - The Los Angeles County district attorney's office declined Thursday to file felony charges against Sean "Diddy" Combs for a confrontation last month at the University of California, Los Angeles, where his son plays football.
- Utah CB Dominique Hatfield charged with robbery, theft Updated: Jul-02-15 6:31 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah cornerback Dominique Hatfield has been charged with aggravated robbery and theft by prosecutors who say he robbed a man at knifepoint who planned to buy an Xbox game console from him.