- Washington, Alaska Airlines reach naming rights deal Updated: Sep-03-15 3:14 pm
SEATTLE - The University of Washington and Alaska Airlines have agreed to a $41 million, 10-year partnership which includes naming rights for Husky Stadium.
- After injuries, Tre Madden ready to run again for No. 8 USC Updated: Sep-02-15 8:21 pm
LOS ANGELES - Whenever Tre Madden got discouraged while he sat out two of the past three seasons with injuries, his Southern California teammates stepped in with positive thoughts and uplifting wishes.
- UCLA DT Kenny Clark stands tall among Pac-12's best players Updated: Sep-02-15 8:11 pm
LOS ANGELES - UCLA defensive tackle Kenny Clark is an unlikely fixture on lists of the 10 best players in the Pac-12.
- Woman sues Oregon State University over 1999 sexual assault Updated: Sep-02-15 3:39 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - A woman who says she was raped while attending Oregon State University in 1999 seeks $7.5 million in a federal Title IX lawsuit against the school and its former football coach, Mike Riley.
- Kessler is stalwart leader, standout passer for No. 8 USC Updated: Sep-01-15 9:33 pm
LOS ANGELES - Cody Kessler has started graduate school at Southern California while he finishes his football career.
- 5th-year senior Stallworth to make first start for Stanford Updated: Sep-01-15 7:10 pm
STANFORD, California - The first time fifth-year senior Rollins Stallworth catches a pass this season, he'll double his career output. He'll be making his first career start when No. 21 Stanford opens the season at Northwestern on Saturday.
- Michigan's Rudock, Morris know who will start at QB vs Utah Updated: Sep-01-15 4:30 pm
Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh says the decision is made on who will be his starting quarterback for the season opener at Utah on Thursday.
- Michigan State insists it isn't peeking ahead to Oregon game Updated: Sep-01-15 4:30 pm
EAST LANSING, Michigan - Michigan State coach Mark Dantonio insisted his team isn't even thinking about playing Oregon.
- No. 13 UCLA starting CB Adams arrested on robbery suspicion Updated: Aug-31-15 7:43 pm
LOS ANGELES - UCLA starting cornerback Ishmael Adams has been arrested on suspicion of felony robbery after allegedly taking a phone from an Uber driver early Sunday morning.
- Washington keeps starting QB quiet until opener at Boise St Updated: Aug-30-15 5:17 pm
SEATTLE - Chris Petersen is adding secrecy to his anticipated return to Boise State.
- Barnett, Maggitt give No. 25 Vols fierce pass-rushing tandem Updated: Aug-28-15 10:33 pm
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Opposing quarterbacks could encounter double trouble when they face Tennessee.
- Oregon's first-week depth chart gives Adams the nod Updated: Aug-28-15 9:18 pm
Transfer Vernon Adams is listed atop Oregon's depth chart at quarterback heading into the first week of the season.
- UCLA frosh QB Rosen praises friendly rival Neuheisel for aid Updated: Aug-28-15 12:35 pm
LOS ANGELES - UCLA coach Jim Mora could see quarterback Jerry Neuheisel eventually becoming the Bruins' head coach, the same position held by his father, Rick, until Mora succeeded him four seasons ago.
- A return to Boise roots for Washington coach Chris Petersen Updated: Aug-28-15 11:32 am
The Harris Ranch neighborhood sits about five miles from campus, off a road that continues into the foothills and the popular Lucky Peak reservoir.
- Cal hires Andre Carter as student assistant coach Updated: Aug-28-15 12:41 am
BERKELEY, California - Former California and NFL star Andre Carter has returned to the Golden Bears' football program as a student assistant coach.
- A week before opener, Harbaugh still quiet on QB competition Updated: Aug-27-15 9:24 pm
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Don't expect any announcement on Michigan's starting quarterback before next week.
- Mora: Freshman Josh Rosen will start at QB for No. 13 UCLA Updated: Aug-26-15 9:57 pm
LOS ANGELES - Freshman Josh Rosen will be No. 13 UCLA's starting quarterback in the season opener against Virginia.
- UW fullback sacrifices carries and yards for team Updated: Aug-26-15 11:39 am
LARAMIE, Wyoming - While appearing in 12 games last season, making eight starts, Drew Van Maanen rushed once for a whopping two yards. And he caught two passes for 25 yards.
- Oregon receiver Devon Allen's rehab takes the cautious route Updated: Aug-25-15 6:38 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - Oregon's Devon Allen is not working toward just a football comeback, he's aiming for Rio, too.
- Reasons for Bo Graham's decision to leave ASU still unclear Updated: Aug-25-15 6:15 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - Arizona State coach Todd Graham said his son is pursuing an "exciting opportunity" but did not offer any other details on why Bo Graham left the program less than two weeks before the Sun Devils' first game.
- Injuries already causing problems for plenty of Top 25 teams Updated: Aug-25-15 2:27 pm
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee has no time to celebrate its first Top 25 appearance in three years.
- USC's Sarkisian apologizes for drunken speech at team rally Updated: Aug-25-15 1:59 pm
LOS ANGELES - Southern California coach Steve Sarkisian publicly apologized Tuesday for his drunken appearance at a team rally last weekend, attributing his slurred, profane speech to a combination of alcohol and medication.
- NDSU schedules 2020 football game with FBS powerhouse Oregon Updated: Aug-24-15 8:33 am
FARGO, North Dakota - Four-time defending Football Championship Subdivision champion North Dakota State University has lined up a game five years from now with Football Bowl Subdivision powerhouse Oregon.
- USC coach Sarkisian apologizes for behavior at team event Updated: Aug-23-15 6:39 pm
LOS ANGELES - Southern California coach Steve Sarkisian apologized Sunday for his behavior and profane language at a team event the night before.
- 25 teams, 25 stories: What to watch for from ranked teams Updated: Aug-23-15 4:35 pm
Preseason rankings in college football are useless, you say.