- District attorney declines to file charges against Diddy Updated: Jul-02-15 9:04 pm
LOS ANGELES - The Los Angeles County district attorney's office declined Thursday to file felony charges against Sean "Diddy" Combs for a confrontation last month at the University of California, Los Angeles, where his son plays football.
- Utah CB Dominique Hatfield charged with robbery, theft Updated: Jul-02-15 6:31 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah cornerback Dominique Hatfield has been charged with aggravated robbery and theft by prosecutors who say he robbed a man at knifepoint who planned to buy an Xbox game console from him.
- Auburn-Oregon set for 2019 opener, 9 years after BCS meeting Updated: Jun-30-15 1:19 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - Auburn and Oregon will open the 2019 season at the home of the Dallas Cowboys, nine seasons after meeting in the BCS national championship game.
- Fresno State schedules games with Alabama, UCLA, Minnesota Updated: Jun-29-15 3:36 pm
FRESNO, California - Fresno State has scheduled future football games against Alabama, UCLA and Minnesota.
- Oklahoma State, Oregon State agree to football series Updated: Jun-25-15 6:38 pm
STILLWATER, Oklahoma - Oklahoma State and Oregon State have agreed to a home-and-home football series in 2019 and 2020.
- Wyoming lands verbal commitment from UCLA transfer Updated: Jun-25-15 9:38 am
LARAMIE, Wyoming - A cornerback from UCLA has decided to transfer to Wyoming.
- ASU football recruit suspended over BB gun incident Updated: Jun-24-15 12:35 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - An incoming freshman Arizona State football player has been suspended indefinitely following allegations he threatened another teammate with a BB gun.
- Music mogul Diddy's rep: He was defending himself Updated: Jun-23-15 11:21 pm
LOS ANGELES - Sean "Diddy" Combs was defending himself in an incident at the University of California, Los Angeles, that led to his arrest, a representative for the hip-hop mogul said Tuesday.
- Washington QB Cyler Miles retires from football Updated: Jun-22-15 8:26 pm
SEATTLE - Washington quarterback Cyler Miles has decided to retire from college football due to a chronic hip injury.
- Georgia adds UCLA to 2025-26 football schedules Updated: Jun-17-15 3:57 pm
Georgia has announced a two-game football series with UCLA beginning in 2025.
- ASU recruit gets probation in domestic violence case Updated: Jun-15-15 2:02 pm
PHOENIX - A suspended Arizona State football recruit was sentenced Monday to two years of probation for his misdemeanor plea in a domestic violence case.
- Washington signs QB Rodriguez to financial aid agreement Updated: Jun-09-15 1:59 pm
SEATTLE - Washington has signed junior college quarterback Tony Rodriguez to a financial aid agreement, giving the Huskies additional depth at the position going into the 2015 season.
- Wildcats in good shape heading into summer workouts Updated: Jun-05-15 5:42 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - Arizona's players were not ready for their first offseason under Rich Rodriguez. Not even close.