- Raiders owner Mark Davis intrigued by Las Vegas as NFL city Updated: Feb-05-16 6:41 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Owner Mark Davis has a sly response when it comes to his interest in moving the Oakland Raiders to Sin City.
- Goodell proposes what might be called Odell Beckham Jr. Rule Updated: Feb-05-16 5:33 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Call it the Odell Beckham Jr. Rule.
- Hola: Texans-Raiders in Mexico City on Nov. 21 Updated: Feb-05-16 5:26 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Hola. The NFL is heading back to Mexico.
- J.J. Watt feels concussions are an expected injury Updated: Feb-05-16 12:30 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Houston Texans defensive end J.J. Watt says he knew concussions were a risk when he decided to play football, so he's not any more alarmed by the studies of prolonged head trauma suffered by NFL players.
- AP Source: NFL planning game next season in Mexico Updated: Feb-04-16 5:18 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - The NFL is planning to play a regular-season game in Mexico City this year, with the Raiders hosting the Texans.
- Texans hire Izzo as special teams coordinator Updated: Jan-22-16 8:37 pm
HOUSTON - The Houston Texans have hired Larry Izzo as special teams coordinator, Sean Ryan to coach wide receivers and Anthony Weaver as defensive line coach.
- Vikings DE Everson Griffen picked as Pro Bowl sub Updated: Jan-14-16 6:19 pm
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minnesota - Minnesota Vikings defensive end Everson Griffen has been selected as a replacement to the Pro Bowl.
- Bears sign DL Keith Browner to reserve/futures contract Updated: Jan-11-16 5:15 pm
LAKE FOREST, Illinois - The Chicago Bears have signed defensive lineman Keith Browner to a reserve/futures contract.
- Clowney upset he couldn't play Saturday, not mad at team Updated: Jan-10-16 12:09 pm
HOUSTON - Jadeveon Clowney says he was simply frustrated about his foot injury and not angry with the Houston Texans when he was seen visibly upset after being declared inactive for the team's playoff game against the Kansas City Chiefs.
- NFL Latest: Roethlisberger leads Steelers over Bengals Updated: Jan-10-16 12:10 am
The latest from the NFL wild-card games Saturday (all times EST):
- Chiefs beat Texans 30-0 for first playoff win since 1994 Updated: Jan-10-16 12:08 am
HOUSTON - After 22 years without a playoff victory, the Kansas City Chiefs were determined not to give up the lead this time.
- Hoyer's struggles doom Texans in 30-0 loss to Chiefs Updated: Jan-09-16 10:25 pm
HOUSTON - Houston's loss to Kansas City illustrated clearly just how desperately the Texans need an upgrade at quarterback.
- Houston's Clowney out against Kansas City Updated: Jan-09-16 3:09 pm
HOUSTON - Houston outside linebacker Jadeveon Clowney will miss Saturday's wild card playoff game against the Kansas City Chiefs with a foot injury.
- Look for an unknown player or 2 to star wild-card weekend Updated: Jan-08-16 5:58 am
Aaron Rodgers, Adrian Peterson, Ben Roethlisberger, J.J. Watt and the other star players got their teams to the playoffs.
- Watt's playoff history bodes well for Texans against Chiefs Updated: Jan-07-16 7:12 pm
HOUSTON - J.J. Watt has had plenty of great games for the Texans.
- Chiefs' highly ranked defense finally whole for playoffs Updated: Jan-07-16 5:36 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Few people have a better vantage point to watch Justin Houston and Tamba Hali than Eric Berry, the Pro Bowl safety who stands behind them on every play in Kansas City's highly ranked defense.