- Packers bring back defensive tackle Letroy Guion Updated: Feb-12-16 7:30 pm
MILWAUKEE - The Green Bay Packers have re-signed defensive tackle Letroy Guion, a move that could impact the return of fellow lineman B.J. Raji.
- Panthers, Patriots early favorites to win 2017 Super Bowl Updated: Feb-08-16 10:37 pm
Carolina and New England are the early favorites at Nevada sportsbooks to win the 2017 Super Bowl, followed by the Seahawks, Packers and Steelers.
- Kindred-spirit QBs Favre, Stabler voted into Hall of Fame Updated: Feb-07-16 12:46 am
SAN FRANCISCO - The first NFL game Brett Favre ever attended, as a teenager growing up in Mississippi, was the final home game of Ken "The Snake" Stabler's career.
- Super Busts: The best teams to not win the Super Bowl Updated: Feb-06-16 12:56 pm
They had the stars, the swagger and the sparkling record to prove it.
- Super Bowl champions haven't always been 'super' Updated: Feb-06-16 2:29 am
They have the gaudy rings and the rest of the swag that comes with being a Super Bowl champion.
- Document: Ex-NFL star Sharper, US renew plea negotiations Updated: Feb-03-16 8:01 pm
NEW ORLEANS - Federal court papers state that former NFL star Darren Sharper has renewed plea negotiations with federal prosecutors and is preparing a trial defense - which could indicate that his plea agreement in a drug and sexual assault case is off.
- Report: Packers QB Aaron Rodgers says he had knee surgery Updated: Jan-30-16 2:29 am
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers says he had knee surgery days after Green Bay was eliminated from the playoffs, according to a report.
- Packers' McCarthy can't coach in Pro Bowl, cites illness Updated: Jan-27-16 4:58 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Packers coach Mike McCarthy pulled out of his Pro Bowl coaching assignment Wednesday, saying doctors have advised him not to travel as he battles a stomach illness.
- Broncos learned their lessons from Super Bowl letdowns Updated: Jan-27-16 3:37 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Before his whirlybird spin in the air forever etched him in NFL lore, two-time Super Bowl champion John Elway called his mother on the team flight from Pittsburgh after winning the AFC championship on Jan. 11, 1998.
- Packers' Julius Peppers picked as Pro Bowl replacement Updated: Jan-25-16 11:44 am
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Julius Peppers has been added to the Pro Bowl roster, making the team for the first time as a member of the Green Bay Packers.
- Carr is injury replacement for Rodgers in Pro Bowl Updated: Jan-21-16 8:43 am
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers is being replaced in the Pro Bowl because of an injury.
- Only guarantee from NFL's overtime rules is unhappy loser Updated: Jan-21-16 4:12 am
Green Bay linebacker Clay Matthews summed up the problem with the NFL's current overtime rule quite nicely when not even Aaron Rodgers' latest heroics could save the Packers from yet another playoff loss.
- SB 45: Packers edge Steelers 31-25 Updated: Jan-20-16 10:17 pm
Super Bowl 45
- Arizona's Floyd comes on strong after slow start to season Updated: Jan-20-16 7:03 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - Statistically, Michael Floyd ranks third among the Arizona Cardinals' trio of talented receivers.
- SB 2: Packers repeat, as Starr wins MVP and Lombardi retires Updated: Jan-20-16 2:12 pm
SUPER BOWL 2
- Packers fire offensive assistant coaches Gash, Fontenot Updated: Jan-19-16 6:11 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - The Green Bay Packers have fired running backs coach Sam Gash and tight ends coach Jerry Fontenot following a challenging season for the offense.
- McCarthy: Cobb headed back to Green Bay after injury Updated: Jan-18-16 9:16 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Randall Cobb was supposed to return to Green Bay on Monday night, what Packers coach Mike McCarthy called a positive sign after the receiver suffered a chest injury that knocked him out of the playoff game on Saturday night against Arizona.
- Packers' grind-it-out season ends with hope, questions at WR Updated: Jan-18-16 9:07 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - The player the Green Bay Packers may have missed most this season darted in and out of the locker room Monday as his teammates packed up their belongings.
- SB 32: Elway, Davis send Broncos give Broncos 1st Super Bowl Updated: Jan-18-16 2:04 pm
Super Bowl 32
- Cardinals' win earns best Saturday night divisional rating Updated: Jan-17-16 8:50 pm
NEW YORK - The Cardinals' overtime playoff win over the Packers is the highest-rated Saturday prime-time divisional game since the NFL instituted the time slot in 2001.
- Cardinals-Packers game had little bit of everything Updated: Jan-17-16 4:48 pm
GLENDALE, Arizona - Arizona's overtime win over the Green Bay Packers featured much more than Aaron Rodgers' latest "Hail Mary" and the Cardinals' "Hail Larry."
- SB 31: Favre, Packers too much for Patriots 35-21 Updated: Jan-17-16 1:34 pm
Super Bowl 31
- Cardinals' "Hail Larry" trumps Rodgers' Hail Mary Updated: Jan-17-16 1:56 am
GLENDALE, Arizona - After being forced into overtime by another Hail Mary from Aaron Rodgers, the Arizona Cardinals wasted no time calling for the "Hail Larry" to get to the NFC title game.
- Cardinals knock off Packers 26-20 in NFC playoffs Updated: Jan-17-16 12:56 am
GLENDALE, Arizona - Aaron Rodgers rolled to the left and avoided a tackler, heaving the ball high into the desert air before he was hit.
- NFL Latest: Cardinals will play at Carolina or host Seattle Updated: Jan-17-16 12:13 am
The Latest from NFL divisional games Saturday. (All times EST)