- Toups is new president of Drug Court Professionals Updated: Feb-05-16 4:10 am
THIBODAUX, Louisiana - A Thibodaux attorney has been sworn in as president of the Louisiana Association of Drug Court Professionals.
- State high court overturns bar to felons running for office Updated: Jan-27-16 7:58 pm
NEW ORLEANS - The Louisiana Supreme Court has overturned a constitutional amendment barring felons from running for office because voters approved a version without a last-minute legislative change.
- La high court: Sharper co-defendants don't get new judge Updated: Jan-27-16 6:14 pm
NEW ORLEANS - The Louisiana Supreme Court has reinstated the judge overseeing the state case against two New Orleans co-defendants of former football player Darren Sharper.
- Man argues conviction in triple slaying should be reversed Updated: Jan-25-16 7:02 pm
NEW ORLEANS - A man sentenced to death for a Bossier Parish triple murder says his conviction should be reversed because he was denied the right to fire his trial attorney.
- La. Supreme Court Justice Knoll to retire at end of 2016 Updated: Jan-11-16 6:59 pm
NEW ORLEANS - Louisiana Supreme Court Justice Jeannette Knoll has announced plans to retire.