- Authorities: Gun seller arrested after officer's acquittal Updated: May-25-16 1:29 pm
BALTIMORE - Authorities say they recorded a Baltimore man saying a rifle he was selling was loaded because he was "getting ready" to shoot police after an officer was acquitted on charges in the arrest of a black man fatally injured in police custody.
- 66 firearms stolen from gun range near Atlanta Updated: May-25-16 12:21 pm
MCDONOUGH, Georgia - Federal authorities say 66 firearms have been stolen from a gun range outside Atlanta.
- Bellevue man challenges denial of firearms license Updated: May-22-16 6:02 pm
SEATTLE - A Bellevue gun collector once detained as a material witness in the slaying of a federal prosecutor in Seattle is suing the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.
- The Latest: Victim's mother says a blast could occur again Updated: May-11-16 3:48 pm
WEST, Texas - The Latest on the investigation into what caused the massive 2013 explosion at a fertilizer plant that killed 15 people in the Texas town of West (all times local):
- Feds seek DNA samples to investigate thefts of 130 guns Updated: May-05-16 3:41 pm
ATLANTA - Federal authorities are seeking a DNA sample - along with hair samples and fingerprints - from at least one suspect as they continue investigating the theft of 130 guns from firearms dealers in several Georgia cities.
- Feds investigating Riverside County church gutted by fire Updated: May-02-16 9:31 am
HEMET, California - A fire has gutted the Community First Church of God in Riverside County.
- Authorities: 10 pistols stolen during break-in at gun store Updated: May-02-16 8:39 am
FRENCHTOWN TOWNSHIP, Michigan - Authorities say 10 pistols were stolen during a break-in at a southeastern Michigan gun store.