- Investigators: 5-alarm fire in Gilbert is ruled accidental Updated: Apr-27-16 10:29 pm
GILBERT, Arizona - Investigators say a five-alarm fire at an under-construction apartment complex in Gilbert has been ruled accidental.
- ATF finishing examination of scene of fire that killed 4 Updated: Apr-26-16 3:16 pm
LURAY, Virginia - The ATF says it is concluding the fire scene investigation of a blaze that killed four people, including two young children, and destroyed a house in Page County.
- Authorities recover most explosives missing from train Updated: Apr-23-16 4:57 pm
DETROIT - Federal authorities say they have recovered most of the roughly 500 pounds of commercial-grade fireworks stolen from a freight train stopped in Detroit.
- Davenport police track down firearms' history to solve cases Updated: Apr-23-16 11:01 am
DAVENPORT, Iowa - Firearms seized by the Davenport Police Department, whether through a search warrant or from a suicidal person for safe keeping, undoubtedly make their way to the desk of Cpl. Brian Morel.
- AFT offering $5,000 reward in Tickfaw gun theft Updated: Apr-19-16 11:15 am
NEW ORLEANS - A federal agency has announced a $5,000 reward as it seeks to solve a burglary of firearms in Tickfaw.
- Ohio man pleads guilty to charge related to sale of 300 guns Updated: Apr-12-16 4:11 pm
AKRON, Ohio - Authorities say an Ohio man has pleaded guilty in federal court to a charge related to the sale of 300 guns, including 11 destined for Beirut.
- Schumer wants investigation into gun that looks like a phone Updated: Apr-04-16 5:41 pm
NEW YORK - U.S. Sen. Charles Schumer on Monday called on the federal Department of Justice and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives to investigate before a gun that looks like an iPhone comes to market, but the head of the company making it said concern over the two-shot weapon was misplaced.
- The Latest: Gun that looks like a phone causes a stir Updated: Apr-04-16 5:01 pm
NEW YORK - The Latest on Sen. Charles Schumer calling for an investigation into a gun that would look like an iPhone (all times local):