- The Latest: Lawmakers agree on report to the Supreme Court Updated: May-11-16 7:53 pm
SEATTLE - The Latest on legislative action on school funding (all times local):
- Amazon, Microsoft: Uphold gay anti-discrimination decision Updated: May-09-16 6:07 pm
RICHLAND, Washington - Prominent Washington businesses from Amazon to Microsoft say the Washington Supreme Court should uphold a decision ordering a Richland florist to stop discriminating against same-sex couples.
- State high court: Music on phone not evidence of gang ties Updated: May-05-16 6:21 pm
SEATTLE - Washington's Supreme Court has thrown out the convictions of three men in what police called a gang-related shooting, finding among other things that music on one defendant's phone was not evidence of gang ties.
- Washington Supreme Court to hear cases at CWU Thursday Updated: May-04-16 7:01 am
ELLENSBURG, Washington - Washington Supreme Court will be traveling to Ellensburg to hear cases at Central Washington University on Thursday.
- High court to review Grays Harbor oil terminal case Updated: Apr-27-16 7:10 pm
OLYLMPIA, Washington - The Washington state Supreme Court has agreed to hear a challenge by a tribe and others over oil terminal projects proposed at the Port of Grays Harbor.