- Nebraska hit-and-run suspect stopped, arrested in Lincoln Updated: Jun-01-15 10:55 am
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Nebraska authorities say a driver who fled from a fatal collision has been arrested in Lincoln.
- K2 continues to vex prosecutors, legal landscape still hazy Updated: May-31-15 10:39 am
LINCOLN, Nebraska - It seems no one's on the same page when it comes to K2 in Nebraska.
- Colorado man charged in Nebraska pot possession case Updated: May-15-15 12:53 pm
MINDEN, Nebraska - Authorities say a Colorado man was arrested in south-central Nebraska after troopers found 37 pounds of marijuana hidden inside an air compressor in the back of his minivan.
- Nebraska senators approve controversial State Patrol leader Updated: May-05-15 3:55 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Senators have approved Gov. Pete Ricketts' choice to lead the Nebraska State Patrol despite concerns about his involvement in a gender discrimination lawsuit 10 years ago.
- Las Vegas man sentenced for drugs found in car in Nebraska Updated: May-05-15 1:22 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - A Las Vegas man arrested while hauling drugs across Nebraska has been sentenced to federal prison.