- Ravenna woman killed in crash on Interstate 80 in Nebraska Updated: Aug-01-15 1:58 pm
PAXTON, Nebraska - The Nebraska State Patrol say a 43-year-old Ravenna woman has died in a crash on Interstate 80 in western Nebraska.
- Patrol says pickup driver died after Keith County collision Updated: Jul-29-15 10:40 am
ROSCOE, Nebraska - Authorities say a 53-year-old man has died after the pickup he was driving collided with a car in western Nebraska's Keith County.
- Nebraska patrol considering new community outreach policy Updated: Jul-24-15 7:17 am
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Authorities say a new outreach policy under consideration by Nebraska State Patrol leaders would encourage on-duty troopers to attend county fairs, public celebrations, school programs, sporting events, recitals and church services.
- Patrol: Arkansas man died after northeast Nebraska collision Updated: Jul-09-15 8:20 am
EMERSON, Nebraska - A 52-year-old Arkansas man has died after his pickup collided with a trailer in northeast Nebraska.
- Omaha police announce plan to combat gang violence Updated: Jul-07-15 6:32 pm
OMAHA, Nebraska - The Omaha Police Department is sharing its plans to combat an increasing number of gang-related shootings in the city.
- Nebraska State Patrol to step up enforcement for July 4th Updated: Jul-04-15 1:01 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - More state troopers will be on Nebraska roads this holiday weekend, thanks to a nearly $12,000 state grant.