- New Mexico lawmaker to talk about his around-the-world trip Updated: May-04-16 6:01 am
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - A New Mexico Republican who is attempting a solo flight around the world to honor U.S. veterans is set to meet with students to talk about his trip.
- New Mexico state senator undergoing cancer treatment Updated: May-03-16 9:10 am
HOBBS, New Mexico - A southeastern New Mexico state senator says he is undergoing cancer treatments in Houston and is expected to start recovery soon.
- New Mexico lawmakers challenge feds over rare mouse Updated: Apr-21-16 5:34 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - Nearly half of New Mexico's Legislature is stepping into the fray between ranchers and the federal government over the fencing of watering holes on national forest land to protect an endangered mouse found in three Western states.
- The Latest: New Mexico pays more benefits in 1988 lawsuit Updated: Apr-13-16 7:19 pm
SANTA FE, New Mexico - The Latest on access to health care among Medicaid patients in New Mexico (all times local):
- Hawaii mulls work-for-a-day program to help homeless people Updated: Apr-12-16 9:04 pm
HONOLULU - Hawaii is looking for solutions to its homelessness crisis, and lawmakers are considering a program to help connect homeless people with day jobs.
- New Mexico gets first glimpse at campaign cash Updated: Apr-11-16 10:07 pm
SANTA FE, New Mexico - Candidates for the New Mexico Legislature submitted campaign finance reports ahead of a Monday night deadline that provide the first glimpse of political fundraising for June primaries and the fall general election.
- New Mexico lawmaker sued by former campaign manager Updated: Apr-10-16 2:37 pm
FARMINGTON, New Mexico - A former campaign manager is suing New Mexico state Rep. Doreen Wonda Johnson over allegations of missed pay.