- Levante relegated from Spanish league after losing to Malaga Updated: May-02-16 5:27 pm
MADRID - Levante is the first team to be relegated from the Spanish top tier after a 3-1 loss at Malaga on Monday.
- Sticking to its plan, Atletico Madrid keeps surprising Updated: Apr-28-16 7:14 am
MADRID - It's getting harder and harder to bet against Atletico Madrid.
- Spanish clubs hanging at the forefront of European soccer Updated: Apr-22-16 6:24 am
MADRID - One thing hasn't changed in soccer the last few seasons: The success of Spanish clubs in European competitions.
- Barcelona shows it's still very much alive in Spanish league Updated: Apr-21-16 3:51 pm
MADRID - That's more like it.
- Spanish league heats up after unlikely Barcelona collapse Updated: Apr-18-16 11:27 am
MADRID - Not even the most avid fans in Madrid could see this one coming.
- Once unbeatable Barcelona moves on after collapse Updated: Apr-14-16 6:35 am
MADRID - Once unbeatable Barcelona is wondering where it all went wrong.
- Spanish league to start rating clubs financially Updated: Apr-13-16 1:12 pm
MADRID - The Spanish league will start rating its clubs financially from next season in an effort to increase transparency and attract more investors.
- Spanish club Getafe hires Argentine coach Esnaider Updated: Apr-12-16 7:49 am
MADRID - Struggling Getafe has hired Argentine coach Juan Eduardo Esnaider to try to escape relegation in the Spanish league.
- Luis Enrique worried about Barcelona's match at Sociedad Updated: Apr-08-16 4:32 pm
BARCELONA, Spain - It's not a visit to the Santiago Bernabeu that is worrying Barcelona coach Luis Enrique. Nor a trip to the Vicente Calderon.
- Spanish league denounces anti-gay insults at Ronaldo Updated: Apr-05-16 11:10 am
MADRID - The Spanish league has denounced anti-gay slurs directed toward Real Madrid forward Cristiano Ronaldo during Saturday's match at Barcelona.
- Barca faces rival Atletico in Champions League quarterfinals Updated: Apr-04-16 2:02 am
MADRID - The Spanish rivalry between Barcelona and Atletico Madrid returns to the Champions League, this time with gritty Atletico filled with confidence and powerful Barcelona struggling.