- Bedrosian gives up HR in 12th as Angels lose to Tribe Updated: Aug-05-15 3:14 am
ANAHEIM, California - Matt Shoemaker did not allow a run for the third straight outing and had nothing to show for it. Neither did the Los Angeles Angels.
- Urshela's 12th-inning HR gives Indians 2-0 win over Angels Updated: Aug-05-15 3:11 am
- Kluber gives up early lead, Indians beaten by Angels Updated: Aug-04-15 3:06 am
ANAHEIM, California - Staked to a three-run lead before he ever threw a pitch, Corey Kluber couldn't hold it.
- Contending teams can never have too many relievers Updated: Aug-03-15 3:18 am
The Kansas City Royals made it look all so easy in 2014. With their bullpen trio of Kelvin Herrera, Wade Davis and Greg Holland, the Royals were almost unbeatable when they had the lead in the seventh inning or later.
- Angels lose 6th straight, 5-3 to Dodgers in 10 Updated: Aug-02-15 10:02 pm
LOS ANGELES - The sputtering Angels are in their worst funk of the season, and the Dodgers didn't do anything to help them out of it.
- Ethier's 2 HRs help Dodgers beat Angels 5-3 in 10 Updated: Aug-02-15 8:53 pm
LOS ANGELES - Andre Ethier always wanted to be the guy who made the game-winning 3-pointer or catch the game-winning touchdown pass in the end zone as time expired. In baseball, his only chance at sudden death is a walkoff home run - which he has done six times in his major league career.
- Angels send C.J. Wilson to DL, make no late move at deadline Updated: Jul-31-15 9:00 pm
LOS ANGELES - Bill Stoneman decided the Los Angeles Angels shouldn't give up too much of their future to improve this season's title chances down the playoff stretch.
- Castro's 9th-inning homer gives Astros 3-0 win over Angels Updated: Jul-31-15 12:44 am
HOUSTON - Few expected the Houston Astros to be contenders entering this season.
- Injured Angels outfielder Trout sidelined against Astros Updated: Jul-29-15 6:53 pm
- With season sinking, Indians trade Murphy to Angels Updated: Jul-29-15 1:24 am
CLEVELAND - Their season wasting away, the Cleveland Indians started looking toward 2016.
- Tampa Bay trades DeJesus to Angels Updated: Jul-28-15 9:38 pm
- Angels acquire Shane Victorino from Red Sox for stretch run Updated: Jul-28-15 12:18 am
- Trout has grand slam, solo HR in Angels' win over Rangers Updated: Jul-26-15 8:57 pm
ANAHEIM, California - Home run titles are no different to Mike Trout than any of the other awards and achievements that have made him a major league star. If it happens, it happens. It's just not on his personal agenda at the moment.
- Board agrees to eye safety of historic Angels Flight railway Updated: Jul-24-15 5:04 pm
LOS ANGELES - The historic Angels Flight railway connecting two downtown Los Angeles districts is getting another look by transportation officials who have agreed to study possible ways for the now-shuttered trains to reopen.
- Angels acquire infielder Conor Gillaspie from White Sox Updated: Jul-24-15 2:36 pm
- Ervin Santana mows down Angels in 3-0 victory for Twins Updated: Jul-23-15 7:02 pm
ANAHEIM, California - Ervin Santana has been worth the wait for the Minnesota Twins.
- Angels 3B David Freese breaks finger, out at least 2 weeks Updated: Jul-23-15 2:30 am
ANAHEIM, California - Los Angeles Angels third baseman David Freese will be out at least two weeks with a broken right index finger after getting hit by a pitch Wednesday night.
- LEADING OFF: Kershaw's scoreless streak; Santana vs Angels Updated: Jul-22-15 8:42 pm
A look at what's happening all around the major leagues Thursday:
- Angels star Mike Trout scratched because of sore left heel Updated: Jul-21-15 8:17 pm
ANAHEIM, California - Los Angeles Angels center fielder Mike Trout has been scratched from the series opener against Minnesota because of a sore left heel.
- Pujols blasts 3 HRs as Angels beat Sox 11-1, 7-3 in DHer Updated: Jul-21-15 2:02 am
ANAHEIM, California - Although Albert Pujols doesn't much care for celebrations outside of October, he smiled and stood still when Mike Trout and Erick Aybar ran up and doused him with two postgame buckets of ice and liquid.
- Angel Stadium uses helicopter to dry field for doubleheader Updated: Jul-20-15 6:26 pm
ANAHEIM, California - The Angel Stadium grounds crew has brought in a helicopter to dry the outfield after its first rainout in 20 years.
- Angels rained out at home for 1st time since 1995 Updated: Jul-19-15 11:52 pm
ANAHEIM, California - After 20 years and 1,609 consecutive home games, the Los Angeles Angels finally lost another game to rain.
- Angels' Calhoun ends Red Sox's Miley no-hitter bid in 7th Updated: Jul-17-15 11:56 pm
ANAHEIM, California - Kole Calhoun ended Boston left-hander Wade Miley's bid for a no-hitter with a leadoff double in the seventh inning for the Los Angeles Angels.
- After All-Star honors, Trout gets back to work with Angels Updated: Jul-17-15 11:38 pm
ANAHEIM, California - Mike Trout has parked his truck and stowed his latest glass bat trophy from the All-Star Game.
- Playoff races, trade talks highlight 2nd half of MLB season Updated: Jul-15-15 11:21 am
The Cardinals are really good, the Phillies are really bad, and then there's everyone else.