- Victorino crashes into wall and it falls in Angels' loss Updated: Sep-01-15 2:56 am
OAKLAND, California - Shane Victorino crashed into the wall left field and down it came. The ball eluded him, too.
- Mark Canha hits 3-run HR as Athletics beat Angels 11-5 Updated: Sep-01-15 2:44 am
OAKLAND, California - In less than a month with Oakland, Danny Valencia has learned plenty about his ballpark's quirks. From sewage problems to a rally opossum, and now an outfield wall coming down at the decrepit Coliseum.
- Angels, A's delayed in 5th for broken outfield fence Updated: Sep-01-15 12:26 am
OAKLAND, California - A piece of the outfield wall in Oakland fell down after Los Angeles left fielder Shane Victorino crashed into it, causing a 10-minute delay as players briefly returned to their dugouts Monday night in a game between the Angels and Athletics.
- Slumping Tigers get swept, lose 9-2 to Blue Jays Updated: Aug-30-15 7:09 pm
TORONTO - Still stinging from being swept by the power-packed Blue Jays, the slumping Detroit Tigers don't have much to look forward to. Up next, a trip to Kansas City to face the AL-leading Royals.
- Almonte leads Indians to 9-2 win against slumping Angels Updated: Aug-30-15 5:56 pm
CLEVELAND - The Cleveland Indians are working on a positive finish to a roller-coaster August.
- Indians RHP Danny Salazar scratched from start vs Angels Updated: Aug-28-15 5:52 pm
CLEVELAND - Indians pitcher Danny Salazar was scratched from his scheduled start Friday night against the Los Angeles Angels because of a virus.
- Shoemaker shuts down hometown Tigers, pitches Angels to win Updated: Aug-27-15 4:24 pm
- Blue Jays cap sweep of Angels with 12-5 win Updated: Aug-23-15 6:50 pm
- White Sox avoid 4-game sweep with 8-2 win over Angels Updated: Aug-21-15 1:41 am
- Morales' RBI single in 10th lifts Royals past Angels Updated: Aug-17-15 12:38 am
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Hitting with two outs with runners on base in a key situation doesn't bother Kendrys Morales. He just focuses on getting a good swing.
- Angels option Shoemaker to Triple-A after bad outing Updated: Aug-16-15 8:53 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Matt Shoemaker went from a franchise-record 16 victories as a rookie last season to optioned Sunday to Triple-A Salt Lake by the Los Angeles Angels.
- Angels pitcher CJ Wilson to have season-ending elbow surgery Updated: Aug-13-15 7:02 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Los Angeles Angels pitcher C.J. Wilson will have season-ending surgery to remove bone spurs in his ailing left elbow, and he hopes to be ready by spring training.
- Garcia lifts White Sox to 3-2 win over Angels in 13th Updated: Aug-13-15 2:53 am
CHICAGO - Avisail Garcia didn't need to hit the ball out of the park this time. He just hit it hard and far enough.
- Former Angels GM Dipoto joins Red Sox in short-term role Updated: Aug-12-15 9:11 pm
- Murphy drives in 4 runs in Angels' 5-4 win over O's in 11 Updated: Aug-09-15 9:57 pm
ANAHEIM, California - The Angels weren't surprised when Baltimore manager Buck Showalter ordered intentional walks to sluggers Mike Trout and Albert Pujols with a runner at second and two out in the bottom of the 11th.
- Angels' Mike Trout homers on his birthday for the 3rd time Updated: Aug-07-15 11:36 pm
ANAHEIM, California - Mike Trout has homered on his birthday for the third time.
- Angels rally with 3 in 9th to beat Indians 4-3 Updated: Aug-05-15 8:02 pm
ANAHEIM, California - For the first time all season, the Los Angeles Angels won a game they trailed after eight innings. And it took a gritty effort against one of the most consistent closers to get it done after 44 such failures.
- Angels lose 6th straight, 5-3 to Dodgers in 10 Updated: Aug-02-15 10:02 pm
LOS ANGELES - The sputtering Angels are in their worst funk of the season, and the Dodgers didn't do anything to help them out of it.
- Ethier's 2 HRs help Dodgers beat Angels 5-3 in 10 Updated: Aug-02-15 8:53 pm
LOS ANGELES - Andre Ethier always wanted to be the guy who made the game-winning 3-pointer or catch the game-winning touchdown pass in the end zone as time expired. In baseball, his only chance at sudden death is a walkoff home run - which he has done six times in his major league career.