- Altuve's 4 hits, 4 runs lead Astros over Angels 10-4 Updated: Jun-29-16 8:48 pm
ANAHEIM, California - The Los Angeles Angels are searching for answers.
- Altuve's 4 hits, 4 runs lead Astros over Angels 10-4 Updated: Jun-29-16 8:41 pm
ANAHEIM, California - Jose Altuve might be tired but it didn't show.
- Price says he needs to pitch better, set tone for Red Sox Updated: Jun-29-16 7:26 pm
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - David Price has always been his own toughest critic.
- Moore outpitches Price as Rays shut down Red Sox, 4-0 Updated: Jun-29-16 5:32 pm
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - Matt Moore insisted it didn't give him any extra satisfaction to outpitch David Price.
- Lincecum battered by Astros in Angels' 7-1 loss Updated: Jun-29-16 2:16 am
ANAHEIM, California - Tim Lincecum realized he might have to take a few lumps while he attempts to restart his major league career with the Los Angeles Angels.
- Houston blasts Lincecum, routs Angels 7-1 for 9th win in 10 Updated: Jun-29-16 2:05 am
- Athletics blow late lead in 7-6 loss to Angels Updated: Jun-26-16 9:09 pm
- Angels rally for 7-6 win over Athletics Updated: Jun-26-16 8:57 pm
ANAHEIM, California - Mike Trout got the Los Angeles Angels in position for an unlikely win, and Jefry Marte finished the job.
- Torii Hunter Jr signs with Angels, will still play football Updated: Jun-25-16 11:41 pm
ANAHEIM, California - The Los Angeles Angels have signed Torii Hunter Jr., their 23rd-round draft pick and the son of the former Angels outfielder.
- Angels option starting pitcher Nick Tropeano to minors Updated: Jun-24-16 9:26 pm
ANAHEIM, California - The Los Angeles Angels reinstated right-hander Nick Tropeano from the disabled list and optioned him to Triple-A Salt Lake on Friday night.
- Altuve, Gonzalez help Astros past Angels 3-2 Updated: Jun-22-16 7:06 pm
HOUSTON - When the Houston Astros sent Tyler White to the minors on Friday it left utility infielder Marwin Gonzalez as the team's best option at first base.
- Weaver pitches 3-hitter as Angels beat A's 2-0 Updated: Jun-19-16 7:42 pm
OAKLAND, California - Much like teammate Tim Lincecum has discovered, Jered Weaver is realizing that his fastball can still be effective even though it's no longer the dominant pitch it once was.
- Tim Lincecum embraces a second chance with new Angels team Updated: Jun-17-16 9:45 pm
OAKLAND, California - A white cap on backward, Tim Lincecum stopped to pet the bomb-sniffing dogs in the parking lot before greeting the workers at the security entrance who warmly welcomed him back to the Oakland Coliseum.
- Cron, Bandy with 3 RBIs each in Angels' 10-2 win over Twins Updated: Jun-16-16 1:27 am
ANAHEIM, California - C.J. Cron and Jett Bandy drove in three runs apiece and Hector Santiago pitched six strong innings in the Los Angeles Angels' 10-2 victory over the Minnesota Twins on Wednesday night.
- Angels activate SS Andrelton Simmons from disabled list Updated: Jun-15-16 10:21 pm
ANAHEIM, California - Shortstop Andrelton Simmons has returned to the Los Angeles Angels' lineup after a 34-game injury absence.
- Angels recall Alburquerque, Achter; DFA Kubitza, Huff Updated: Jun-13-16 9:36 pm
ANAHEIM, California - Third baseman Kyle Kubitza and left-hander David Huff have been designated for assignment by the Los Angeles Angels in the latest shake-up of their injury-plagued roster.
- Trout hurt as Lindor, Santana power Indians past Angels, 8-3 Updated: Jun-12-16 8:26 pm
ANAHEIM, California - Francisco Lindor and the Cleveland Indians got off to another quick start on their way to another victory in what's shaping up to be a memorable month.
- Mike Trout has bruise, no break after getting hit by pitch Updated: Jun-12-16 7:09 pm
ANAHEIM, California - Mike Trout has left the Los Angeles Angels' game against Cleveland after getting hit by a pitch in the eighth inning.
- Indians' Uribe leaves on cart after low blow from grounder Updated: Jun-12-16 6:27 pm
ANAHEIM, California - Cleveland third baseman Juan Uribe has left the Indians' game against Los Angeles on a cart after a hard-hit grounder left him with a testicular contusion.
- Parmelee becomes 4th Yankees first baseman on disabled list Updated: Jun-10-16 7:37 pm
NEW YORK - Chris Parmelee is expected to miss at least a month after becoming the latest New York Yankees first baseman to get injured.
- Yankees beat Angels 6-3 for 4-game sweep, back at .500 Updated: Jun-10-16 12:15 am
NEW YORK - Getting back to .500 for only the second time since mid-April was costly for the New York Yankees.
- Watson gives up go-ahead homer in Pirates loss Updated: Jun-05-16 6:29 pm
PITTSBURGH - It's been a rough June so far for Tony Watson.
- Pujols homer lifts Angels to 5-4 win over Pirates Updated: Jun-05-16 6:06 pm
PITTSBURGH - Some hitters just find success in certain ballparks. For Los Angeles Angels 36-year-old slugger Albert Pujols, one of those places is PNC Park.
- Fulmer takes no-hitter into 7th, Tigers top Angels 3-0 Updated: Jun-01-16 11:42 pm
ANAHEIM, California - What a difference a day makes - or at least the starting pitcher.