- Angels struck out 15 times by Rays' Archer in 6-1 loss Updated: Jun-03-15 2:30 am
ANAHEIM, California - Albert Pujols was the only hitter in the Los Angeles Angels' lineup who found Chris Archer's pitches to his liking. One of them resulted in his 534th career home run, which tied Jimmie Foxx for 17th place on the all-time list.
- Archer ties Rays record with 15 Ks in 6-1 win over Angels Updated: Jun-03-15 1:57 am
ANAHEIM, California - Chris Archer was in the zone in more ways than one, toying with the Los Angeles Angels' hitters with his fastball and slider to a point where they didn't know what to swing at. And when they did, they usually missed.
- Colome gives up 3 HRs in Rays' loss to Angels Updated: Jun-02-15 4:17 am
ANAHEIM, California - Rookie Alex Colome ran into trouble against the power-hitting Los Angeles Angels.
- Giavotella's 2-run single in 8th helps Angels sweep Tigers Updated: Jun-01-15 12:56 am
ANAHEIM, California - Baseball is a game of redemption, and Johnny Giavotella enjoyed proving that theory.
- Marlins claim RHP Chad Smith off waivers from Angels Updated: May-29-15 7:24 pm
- Hamilton homecoming: 2010 AL MVP back in Texas on home team Updated: May-29-15 12:18 am
ARLINGTON, Texas - Josh Hamilton stepped into the batter's box to a loud ovation. The Texas Rangers fans got even louder when he lined the first pitch he saw into the right-field corner for a double.
- Angels place Cowgill on DL Updated: May-28-15 8:11 pm
- Angels lose to Cashner and Padres 5-4 Updated: May-28-15 3:11 am
- Cashner pitches Padres to 5-4 win over Angels Updated: May-28-15 2:20 am
- Padres lose 4-3 to Angels on Pujols' RBI single in 9th Updated: May-26-15 2:41 am
ANAHEIM, California - No one ever told Bud Black that managing was going to be easy when he took over the Padres nine years ago.
- Hamilton reunites Monday with Rangers in unlikely journey Updated: May-24-15 8:14 pm
Josh Hamilton is getting another shot at redemption in baseball with an unlikely journey that has led back to the Texas Rangers.
- Napoli homers again, drives in 4; Red Sox beat Angels 6-1 Updated: May-24-15 6:08 pm
BOSTON - Mike Napoli might want to find that child that autographed his bat a couple of days ago and have him sign a few more.
- Dickey leads way as Blue Jays beat Angels 8-4 Updated: May-21-15 11:05 pm
TORONTO - The Blue Jays haven't enjoyed many solid pitching performances this season.
- Pujols out of Angels' lineup with bruised hand Updated: May-21-15 6:34 pm
TORONTO - Albert Pujols is out of the Los Angeles Angels' lineup Thursday night in Toronto, a day after bruising his left hand when he was hit by a pitch.
- Angels outfielder Matt Joyce was benched for late arrival Updated: May-19-15 6:09 pm
TORONTO - Angels outfielder Matt Joyce was scratched from the lineup for Monday afternoon's game against Toronto after arriving late to the ballpark, incorrectly thinking Los Angeles was scheduled for a night game.
- Wright shines in debut as Orioles blank Angels 3-0 Updated: May-17-15 5:11 pm
BALTIMORE - Mike Wright's major league debut was over. The right-hander had just turned in a sparkling performance on the mound, and as he headed toward the dugout many of 41,733 fans at Camden Yards stood and cheered.
- Rockies' nightmare day ends with 2-1 loss to Angels in 11 Updated: May-14-15 3:20 am
- Angels give closer Huston Street $18M for 2 additional years Updated: May-14-15 2:50 am
ANAHEIM, California - Huston Street had little desire to go back on the free-agent market this winter when he has already found a home with the Los Angeles Angels.
- Pujols, Trout star as Angels beat skidding Rockies 2-1 in 11 Updated: May-14-15 2:29 am
ANAHEIM, California - After Mike Trout made two spectacular defensive plays look ordinary, Albert Pujols' pedestrian fly ball allowed the Los Angeles Angels to finish their homestand with another dramatic win.
- Rockies manager Weiss has appendectomy Updated: May-14-15 1:38 am
ANAHEIM, California - Colorado Rockies manager Walt Weiss had an appendectomy Wednesday night following two days of stomach discomfort.
- Reds promote Iglesias, claim Mattheus from Angels Updated: May-13-15 4:17 pm
- Richards takes no-hit bid into 7th, Angels beat Astros 3-1 Updated: May-10-15 8:20 pm
ANAHEIM, California - With every start he makes, Garrett Richards looks more and more like the ace pitcher he was when his 2014 season ended abruptly because of a knee injury.
- Garrett Richards' no-hit bid for Angels broken up in 7th Updated: May-10-15 5:50 pm
- LA Angels acquire right-hander Chad Smith from Oakland A's Updated: May-08-15 9:47 pm
- Angels coach Ebel gets players' attention with a whistle Updated: May-08-15 7:45 pm
OAKLAND, California - In a piercing staccato, Dino Ebel's whistle can penetrate through the noise from tens of thousands of rowdy baseball fans. And it can trigger a defensive alignment shift in one quick adjustment.