- The Latest: Budget, short-term spending plan head to Hassan Updated: Jun-24-15 3:26 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - The latest as legislators vote on the Republican-backed state budget:
- Lawmakers debate tax changes, welfare restrictions and more Updated: Jun-19-15 4:22 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - While many political observers focused on the budget this week, lawmakers also looked for compromise on legislation related to tax code changes, fetal homicide laws and how welfare benefits can be used.
- New Hampshire lawmakers vote to allow baby on beer label Updated: Jun-11-15 12:42 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - The New Hampshire House is pushing back on Gov. Maggie Hassan's veto of a bill related to depicting minors on alcohol advertisements.
- Senate rejects plan to decriminalize small amounts of pot Updated: Jun-05-15 10:41 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - The yearslong effort to decriminalize possession of small amounts of marijuana will likely have to wait another year.
- New Hampshire Senate passes $11.3 billion budget Updated: Jun-04-15 8:26 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - New Hampshire senators voted along party lines to pass an $11.3 billion state budget Thursday, with Democrats failing at every turn to change the two-year spending plan.
- White House asks New Hampshire 4th-graders to name its hawk Updated: Jun-03-15 7:31 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Some New Hampshire fourth-graders whose effort to name the red-tailed hawk the official state raptor was defeated at the statehouse are aiming a little higher: the White House.
- House passes bill expanding voter residency requirements Updated: Jun-03-15 5:30 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - The New Hampshire House passed a bill Wednesday that requires people to live in the state for 30 days before they are eligible to vote. It passed largely with support from Republicans.