- Gant's career high helps Texas St. top Appalachian St. 69-68 Updated: Feb-11-16 11:53 pm
SAN MARCOS, Texas - Emani Gant scored a career-high 26 points - including the game-clinching free throws - and hauled down 12 rebounds as Texas State escaped a close game with Appalachian State 69-68 on Thursday night, breaking a five-game skid.
- Louisiana-Monroe knocks off Arkansas-Little Rock 86-82 Updated: Feb-11-16 11:38 pm
MONROE, Louisiana - Majok Deng and Justin Roberson had 23 points apiece as Louisiana-Monroe knocked off the Sun Belt Conference's top team, Arkansas-Little Rock, 86-82 on Thursday night.
- Long leads Louisiana-Lafayette past Arkansas State 83-73 Updated: Feb-11-16 11:18 pm
LAFAYETTE, Louisiana - Shawn Long scored 17 points and grabbed 15 rebounds to help Louisiana-Lafayette beat Arkansas State 83-73 Thursday night for its ninth-straight win.
- Georgia Southern downs Troy 77-71 behind Brown's 20 points Updated: Feb-11-16 11:06 pm
TROY, Alabama - Tookie Brown scored 20 points and made all 11 of his free throws to lead Georgia Southern to a 77-71 win over Troy on Thursday night.
- South Alabama tops Georgia State in overtime 79-78 Updated: Feb-11-16 10:55 pm
MOBILE, Alabama - Ken Williams scored 27 points and Nick Stover's 3-pointer in overtime helped South Alabama top Georgia State 79-78 on Thursday night.
- Texas-Arlington rolls past Texas State 65-53 Updated: Feb-09-16 11:44 pm
SAN MARCOS, Texas - Jalen Jones scored 17 points and Texas-Arlington cruised to a 65-53 win over Texas State Tuesday night.
- Troy comes back for win, knocks off Arkansas State 71-70 Updated: Feb-06-16 11:09 pm
JONESBORO, Arkansas - John Walton III completed a 3-point play and Daniel Peace made two free throws with 13 seconds left to provide just enough cushion for Troy to hold off Arkansas State 71-70 on Saturday night.
- Smith's late 3 helps Georgia Southern beat Texas St. 66-62 Updated: Feb-06-16 10:18 pm
STATESBORO, Georgia - Ike Smith made a go-ahead 3-pointer with 34 seconds left, then forced a turnover to help Georgia Southern beat Texas State 66-62 on Saturday night.
- Arkansas-Little Rock shoots past South Alabama 74-43 Updated: Feb-06-16 9:40 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Roger Woods scored 12 points as Arkansas-Little Rock broke away in the second half to defeat South Alabama 74-43 Saturday night for its sixth-straight win and 11th in the last 12 games.
- Coppola lifts Louisiana-Monroe past Appalachian State 91-90 Updated: Feb-06-16 6:12 pm
BOONE, North Carolina - Nick Coppola scored 25 points and his layup with 10 seconds left lifted Louisiana-Monroe past Appalachian State 91-90 on Saturday.
- Texas-Arlington beats Georgia St. 90-69 to stop losing skid Updated: Feb-06-16 4:58 pm
ATLANTA - Jorge Bilbao had 18 points and grabbed 11 rebounds as Texas-Arlington stopped a four-game losing skid with a 90-69 win over Georgia State on Saturday.
- Johnson leads Little Rock past Troy, 72-49; Trojans now 10-1 Updated: Feb-04-16 11:51 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Marcus Johnson, Jr. scored 18 points and conference-leading Arkansas-Little Rock rolled over Troy Thursday night, posting a 72-49 victory to push their Sun Belt record to 10-1.
- Crider scores 24, Georgia State hold off Texas State, 59-56 Updated: Feb-04-16 11:01 pm
ATLANTA - Markus Crider scored 24 points and knocked down a pair of free throws with 12 seconds left to secure Georgia State's 59-56 win over Texas State Thursday night.
- Arkansas State beats South Alabama 79-73 in OT Updated: Feb-04-16 10:56 pm
JONESBORO, Arkansas - Devin Carter had a career-high six 3-pointers and scored 33 points and Anthony Livingston scored five of his 20 points in overtime as Arkansas State beat South Alabama 79-73 Thursday night.
- Hot-shot youngsters lead Georgia Southern past UTA 82-73 Updated: Feb-04-16 10:25 pm
STATESBORO, Georgia - Three underclassmen - Tookie Brown, Mike Hughes and Ike Smith - teamed up to score 69 points as Georgia Southern defeated Texas-Arlington 82-73 on Thursday night, avenging an earlier loss in conference.
- Louisiana-Lafayette downs Appalachian State 87-76 Updated: Feb-04-16 10:17 pm
BOONE, North Carolina - Shawn Long scored 19 points and grabbed 10 rebounds for his 68th career double-double and Louisiana-Lafayette beat Appalachian State 87-76 on Thursday night to win its eighth-straight game.
- Louisiana-Lafayette beats Louisiana-Monroe 72-65 in overtime Updated: Feb-02-16 10:51 pm
LAFAYETTE, Louisiana - Shawn Long scored a season-high 28 with 17 rebounds and Johnathan Stove had 13 points to help Louisiana-Lafayette slip past Louisiana-Monroe 72-65 in overtime Tuesday night for its seventh-straight win.
- Appalachian State slips past Troy 75-71 Updated: Jan-28-16 11:29 pm
TROY, Alabama - Frank Eaves scored 18 points, hitting all seven of his shots from the foul line, to lift Appalachian State past Troy for a 75-71 win Thursday night.
- South Alabama holds off Troy for 66-58 win Updated: Jan-27-16 12:29 am
TROY, Alabama - Georgi Boyanov scored five of his 18 points in the last 15 seconds as South Alabama held off a late charge to beat Troy 66-58 on Tuesday night.
- Georgia Southern edges Appalachian State 101-100 Updated: Jan-25-16 9:32 pm
BOONE, North Carolina - Mike Hughes converted a 4-point play with 0.8 seconds left and Georgia Southern beat Appalachian State 101-100 on Monday night.
- Little Rock loses big lead, holds off UT-Arlington, 68-62 Updated: Jan-23-16 11:19 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - Josh Hagins scored 20 points and grabbed nine rebounds and Arkansas-Little Rock saw most of its 28-point halftime lead disappear, but held on to beat UT-Arlington, 68-62 on Saturday night.
- Long reaches 2,000, Louisiana-Lafayette beats Troy 88-65 Updated: Jan-23-16 9:54 pm
LAFAYETTE, Louisiana - Shawn Long passed 2,000 career points and finished with 20 points, 14 rebounds and three blocks on Saturday night to help Louisiana-Lafayette beat Troy 88-65.
- Naylor, Texas State beat Arkansas State 78-68 Updated: Jan-23-16 7:52 pm
SAN MARCOS, Texas - Cameron Naylor scored a career-high 20 points and had nine rebounds and Texas State beat Arkansas State 78-68 on Saturday.
- Louisiana-Monroe rolls to 100-68 win over South Alabama Updated: Jan-23-16 7:41 pm
MONROE, Louisiana - Justin Robertson scored 23 points to lead all starters in double figures as Louisiana-Monroe rolled to a 100-68 win over South Alabama on Saturday afternoon.
- Little Rock comeback tops Texas State in overtime, 77-74 Updated: Jan-22-16 12:08 am
SAN MARCOS, Texas - Kemy Osse drilled a pair of 3-pointers and Mareik Isom added a third and Arkansas-Little Rock held off Texas State in overtime to post a 77-74 Sun Belt Conference victory Thursday night.