- Montana's legislative auditor is retiring Updated: May-03-16 11:52 am
HELENA, Montana - Legislative Auditor Tori Hunthausen is retiring in June after nearly 29 years with the Legislative Audit Division.
- Court upholds ex-lawmaker's sentence in corruption case Updated: Apr-22-16 12:39 pm
HELENA, Montana - An appeals court has upheld a former Montana legislator's 7 ½-year prison sentence for his involvement in a corruption scheme on the Rocky Boy Indian Reservation.
- Juneau raises additional $363K in congressional bid Updated: Apr-15-16 12:10 am
HELENA, Montana - U.S. Rep. Ryan Zinke's re-election campaign said it raised more than $783,000 during the first three months of the year and had more than $1 million to spend against his Democratic opponent, Denise Juneau.
- Communication execs urge Montana to address rural needs Updated: Apr-14-16 6:51 pm
HELENA, Montana - Rural wireless and broadband providers urged Montana lawmakers Thursday to address the needs of far-flung communities in obtaining quality phone service and faster internet service.
- Judge to decide penalties in next phase of dark money case Updated: Apr-11-16 7:44 pm
HELENA, Montana - Now that a jury has ruled a Montana legislator took $19,599 in illegal contributions, a judge now must decide whether to impose the ultimate penalty - the removal of an elected official from office, which hasn't been done by court order in 75 years.
- The Latest: Judge sets hearing in lawmaker's dark money case Updated: Apr-11-16 6:24 pm
HELENA, Montana - The Latest on the dark money case against a Montana legislator (all times local):
- Race for White House gives Montana rare chance at relevance Updated: Apr-08-16 6:33 pm
HELENA, Montana - Few remember the last time a Republican presidential candidate stumped through Montana in advance of the state's primary election. But these days, expectations are swirling across the northern Rockies that a GOP candidate or two might make a rare appearance in the state.