- Ball State slips past Central Michigan 75-63 Updated: Feb-13-16 7:41 pm
MOUNT PLEASANT, Michigan - Bo Calhoun scored 22 points while grabbing 14 rebounds and Ball State pulled away late in the second half for a 75-63 win over Central Michigan on Saturday.
- Armstead gives Northern Illinois 80-79 over Akron Updated: Feb-13-16 7:02 pm
DEKALB, Illinois - Aaric Armstead scored 21 points, including the game-winning free throws with 1.7 seconds left, and Northern Illinois edged Akron 80-79 on Saturday.
- W. Michigan snaps 3-game skid, beats Bowling Green 74-68 Updated: Feb-13-16 4:46 pm
BOWLING GREEN, Ohio - Drake LaMont scored 13 of his 17 points in the first half and Western Michigan built a double-digit lead early and held on to beat Bowling Green 74-68 on Saturday.
- Eastern Michigan holds off Kent State 75-70 Updated: Feb-13-16 2:37 pm
YPSILANTI, Michigan - Freshman James Thompson IV scored 20 points with a career-best 18 rebounds and Eastern Michigan upended Kent State 75-70 on Saturday, surviving a last-minute comeback attempt and avoiding a season sweep.
- Campbell leads Ohio over Buffalo 94-75 Updated: Feb-12-16 9:27 pm
BUFFALO, New York - Antonio Campbell tied a career high with 28 points and grabbed 15 rebounds on Friday night to help Ohio beat Buffalo 94-75.
- Mills point lifts Miami (Ohio) past Western Michigan, 45-44 Updated: Feb-09-16 10:28 pm
KALAMAZOO, Michigan - Geovonie McKnight scored 15 points and Rod Mills made his only point in the game count, hitting the first of two free throws with eight seconds left to give Miami (Ohio) a 45-44 win over Western Michigan Tuesday night.
- Cancer gives Kent State a 75-74 win over Northern Illinois Updated: Feb-09-16 9:49 pm
KENT, Ohio - Khaliq Spicer scored 17 points and Galal Cancer hit two free throws with 7 seconds left to lift Kent State to a 75-74 win over Northern Illinois on Tuesday night.
- Akron hot from 3-point range, tops Bowling Green, 83-68 Updated: Feb-09-16 9:35 pm
BOWLING GREEN, Ohio - Antino Jackson scored 20 points by hitting 6 of 8 from 3-point range and Akron captured its seventh-straight victory to maintain its lead in the Mid-American Conference East Division, knocking off Bowling Green 83-68 Tuesday night.
- Campbell scores 26 with 10 boards; Ohio tops Ball St. 72-69 Updated: Feb-09-16 9:23 pm
MUNCIE, Indiana - Antonio Campbell made 10 of 14 from the field and finished with 26 points and 10 rebounds to help Ohio beat Ball State 72-69 Tuesday night.
- Toledo rallies to beat Buffalo behind Williams Updated: Feb-09-16 9:23 pm
BUFFALO, New York - Jonathan Williams scored 15 points, including the game-winning basket, and Toledo rallied to beat Buffalo 71-69 Tuesday night.
- Thompson IV, Eastern Michigan beat Central Michigan 71-56 Updated: Feb-09-16 9:00 pm
YPSILANTI, Michigan - James Thompson IV hit 7 of 13 field goals and finished with 19 points and a career-high 15 rebounds, while Brandon Nazione added 16 and 11 to help Eastern Michigan beat Central Michigan 71-56 Tuesday night.
- Toledo handles Kent State 82-67 behind Boothe's 26 Updated: Feb-06-16 9:40 pm
KENT, Ohio - Nathan Boothe scored 26 points and grabbed 12 rebounds for his fifth straight double-double to lead Toledo past Kent State 82-67 on Saturday night.
- Buffalo rallies for 80-70 win over Eastern Michigan Updated: Feb-06-16 6:17 pm
BUFFALO, New York - Blake Hamilton scored 14 points, Lamonte Bearden added 14 more and Buffalo rallied in the second half to slip past Eastern Michigan for an 80-70 win Saturday.
- Miami (Ohio) upends Bowling Green 55-51 Updated: Feb-06-16 6:12 pm
OXFORD, Ohio - Willie Moore scored 13 points off the bench as Miami (Ohio) upended Bowling Green 55-51 on Saturday.
- Ball State rallies to beat Western Michigan 75-71 in OT Updated: Feb-06-16 5:13 pm
MUNCIE, Indiana - Jeremie Tyler scored five of his 19 points in overtime, and Franko House had a career-high nine assists as Ball State rallied from a nine-point deficit and beat Western Michigan 75-71 on Saturday.
- Simmons, Dartis lead Ohio past Northern Illinois 80-69 Updated: Feb-06-16 4:44 pm
ATHENS, Ohio - Redshirt sophomore Jaaron Simmons had 24 points and 12 assists and freshman Jordan Dartis added 17 points as Ohio defeated Northern Illinois 80-69 on Saturday.
- Jackson, Williams help Akron beat Central Michigan 92-87 Updated: Feb-05-16 10:28 pm
AKRON, Ohio - Freshman Josh Williams hit six 3-pointers and scored 22, both season highs, and Antino Jackson added 18 points on 7-of-9 shooting to help Akron beat Central Michigan 92-87 Friday night.
- Buffalo wins 11th straight over Northern Illinois, 90-78 Updated: Feb-03-16 12:00 am
DEKALB, Illinois - Lamonte Bearden scored 23 points, grabbed seven rebounds and passed out seven assists and Buffalo extended Northern Illinois' losing streak to three games with a 90-78 victory Tuesday night.
- Hot-shooting Central Michigan scorches Kent State, 88-61 Updated: Feb-02-16 10:24 pm
MOUNT PLEASANT, Michigan - Josh Kozinski scored 17 points and led six players into double-figure scoring as Central Michigan shot better than 60 percent from the field and rode a big second half to an 88-61 victory over Kent State Tuesday night.
- Ball State rallies to beat Bowling Green 72-64 Updated: Feb-02-16 10:10 pm
BOWLING GREEN, Ohio - Franko House and Francis Kiapway scored 16 points apiece, and Ball State rallied from 13 down in the second half to beat Bowling Green 72-64 on Tuesday night.
- Josh Williams 20 points help carry Akron past Ohio, 80-68 Updated: Feb-02-16 9:50 pm
ATHENS, Ohio - Josh Williams scored 20 points and Akron pulled away late from the free throw line to beat Ohio, 80-68 Tuesday night.
- Eastern Michigan routs Miami (Ohio) 94-69 behind Lee's 46 Updated: Feb-02-16 9:28 pm
YPSILANTI, Michigan - Raven Lee made nine 3-pointers and scored 46 points - both career highs - and Eastern Michigan beat Miami (Ohio) 94-69 on Tuesday night to snap a five-game skid.
- Williams scores 24, Toledo beats Western Michigan 89-62 Updated: Feb-02-16 9:26 pm
TOLEDO, Ohio - Jonathan Williams scored 24 points with three 3-pointers and Toledo dominated Western Michigan in an 89-62 win on Tuesday night.
- Spicer with 21 points as Kent St. beats E. Michigan 73-58 Updated: Jan-26-16 10:36 pm
KENT, Ohio - Khaliq Spicer had 21 points and 13 rebounds as Kent State pulled away late to beat Eastern Michigan 73-58 on Tuesday night.
- Fox's late 3s helps Bowling Green beat W. Michigan 79-78 Updated: Jan-26-16 10:28 pm
KALAMAZOO, Michigan - Matt Fox made a go-ahead 3-pointer with 53 seconds left to help Bowling Green edge Western Michigan 79-78 on Tuesday night.