- Toledo uses free throws to hold off Loyola-Chicago, 82-74 Updated: Nov-28-15 1:41 am
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - Jaelan Sanford was 6 for 6 and Toledo went 12 for 12 from the free-throw line in the final 1:02 as the Rockets held off Loyola-Chicago, 82-74 in the Great Alaska Shootout Friday night.
- Akron pulls away from Charleston Southern for 82-58 win Updated: Nov-27-15 11:24 pm
AKRON, Ohio - Josh Williams scored 11 of his 14 points in a decisive second-half run that carried Akron past Charleston Southern 82-58 Friday night.
- Western Michigan handles Liberty 68-58 Updated: Nov-27-15 5:44 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Tucker Haymond scored 13 points and Western Michigan topped Liberty 68-58 in the Challenge in Music City tournament on Friday.
- Stephen F. Austin holds off Western Michigan 79-71 Updated: Nov-26-15 8:00 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Clide Geffrard scored 21 points with nine rebounds - both career highs - to lead Stephen F. Austin to a 79-71 win over Western Michigan on Thursday night in the opening round of the Challenge in the Music City.
- Williams and Boothe help Toledo past San Jose State 89-74 Updated: Nov-26-15 1:46 am
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - Jonathan Williams scored 26 points, Nathan Boothe registered a triple-double, and Toledo beat San Jose State 89-74 to advance in the winner's bracket in the Great Alaska Shootout.
- Northern Illinois beats Indiana-Northwest 87-55 Updated: Nov-25-15 11:17 pm
DEKALB, Illinois - Aaric Armstead scored a career-high 22 points to lead Northern Illinois past NAIA member Indiana-Northwest 87-55 Wednesday night.
- Ball State rolls past NAIA Indiana-Kokomo 90-54 Updated: Nov-25-15 9:09 pm
MUNCIE, Indiana - Jeremiah Davis had 11 points with a career-high eight assists, and Ball State rolled to a 90-54 victory over NAIA Indiana-Kokomo on Wednesday night.
- Eastern Michigan cruises to 108-64 win over D-III Marygrove Updated: Nov-25-15 4:48 pm
YPSILANTI, Michigan - James Thompson IV had 32 points with 13 rebounds and Eastern Michigan rolled to a 108-64 victory over NAIA Marygrove College on Wednesday.
- J.J. Panoske leads Milwaukee past Central Michigan 84-78 Updated: Nov-25-15 2:23 pm
ESTERO, Florida - J.J. Panoske scored 18 on 6-of-9 shooting and Jordan Johnson added 17 points - including three free throws in the final 26 seconds - with nine assists to help Milwaukee held off Central Michigan 84-78 Wednesday in the Gulf Coast Showcase.
- Kent State takes 79-60 victory over Saint Francis (Pa) Updated: Nov-24-15 11:25 pm
KENT, Ohio - Jimmy Hall scored 16 points and grabbed nine rebounds and Kent State beat Saint Francis (Pennsylvania) 79-60 on Tuesday night.
- Green Bay holds on to beat Akron 66-63 Updated: Nov-24-15 11:10 pm
ASHWAUBENON, Wisconsin - Khalil Small made a key 3-pointer with 3:30 to play and Green Bay held on to beat Akron 66-63 on Tuesday night.
- Evans helps IPFW down Miami (Ohio) 57-53 Updated: Nov-24-15 9:15 pm
OXFORD, Ohio - Mo Evans scored 15 points with seven assists and four steals to help IPFW down Miami (Ohio) 57-53 on Tuesday.
- Edmond, Western Kentucky beat Central Michigan 88-60 Updated: Nov-24-15 4:37 pm
ESTERO, Florida - Frederick Edmond scored 16 points and Justin Johnson added 13 on 6-of-8 shooting to lead Western Kentucky past Central Michigan 88-60 Tuesday.
- Weber State advances in Gulf Coast Showcase, 63-60 over CMU Updated: Nov-24-15 12:28 am
ESTERO, Florida - Joel Bolomboy had 19 points and 15 rebounds and Weber State beat Central Michigan 63-60 in the first round of the Gulf Coast Showcase on Monday night.
- No. 3 Michigan State pulls away and beats E Michigan 89-65 Updated: Nov-23-15 10:26 pm
EAST LANSING, Michigan - Michigan State got off to a sluggish start and got a spark from a role player.
- Florida State beats Ohio 90-81 for 4th place in Paradise Jam Updated: Nov-23-15 10:22 pm
ST. THOMAS, U.S. Virgin Islands - Dwayne Bacon scored 25 points, Malik Beasley added 22 and Florida State beat Ohio 90-81 on Monday night in the fourth-place game of the Paradise Jam.
- Western Michigan defeats Rochester (Mich) 85-73 Updated: Nov-23-15 9:29 pm
KALAMAZOO, Michigan - Kellen McCormick scored a career-high 31 points on 11-for-14 shooting to lead Western Michigan past Rochester College (Mich.) 85-73 Monday night.
- Bowling Green holds off Florida Gulf Coast, 82-77 Updated: Nov-23-15 9:26 pm
FORT MYERS, Florida - Spencer Parker scored 22 points and pulled down 10 rebounds to help lead Bowling Green to an 82-77 victory over Florida Gulf Coast on Monday night.
- Bearden sparks Buffalo past Vermont 77-71 in tourney finale Updated: Nov-22-15 10:35 pm
UNCASVILLE, Connecticut - Lamonte Bearden scored 20 points as Buffalo capped its four-game run in the Hall of Fame Tipoff Classic by beating Vermont 77-71 Sunday night and sweeping its two games at the Mohegan Sun Arena to finish the tournament 2-2.
- Hart's 27 points lead No. 11 Villanova over Akron 75-56 Updated: Nov-22-15 7:53 pm
VILLANOVA, Pennsylvania - During his first two years at Villanova, Josh Hart was the guy summoned off the bench to provide energy or come up with a big defensive stop.
- Calhoun with 16 points, leads Ball State over SC State 72-60 Updated: Nov-22-15 7:06 pm
RICHMOND, Kentucky - Bo Calhoun had 16 points and a career-high 13 rebounds to lead Ball State over South Carolina State 72-60 in a @EKUHoops Classic game on Sunday.
- Bowling Green holds off Youngstown State 79-72 Updated: Nov-22-15 6:41 pm
FORT MYERS, Florida - Wesley Alcegaire scored a career-high 21 points with five 3-pointers, leading five players into double-digit scoring as Bowling Green held off Youngstown State 79-72 on Sunday at the Florida Gulf Coast Classic.
- Miami (Ohio) comes back to beat Northeastern 67-61 Updated: Nov-22-15 4:34 pm
OXFORD, Ohio - Eric Washington had 17 points and six assists, and Miami (Ohio) forced 11 second-half turnovers to come back and beat Northeastern 67-61 on Sunday.
- Kent State edges Marist 79-72 Updated: Nov-21-15 10:53 pm
KENT, Ohio - Jimmy Hall posted a double-double, scoring 27 points with 10 rebounds, as Kent State edged Marist 79-72 on Saturday night.
- Skeete, Wigginton lead Buffalo past North Carolina A&T 86-68 Updated: Nov-21-15 9:58 pm
UNCASVILLE, Connecticut - Jarryn Skeete made a career-high six 3-pointers and Buffalo beat North Carolina A&T 86-68 in a Hall of Fame Tipoff Classic game on Saturday night.