- Boedker files for salary arbitration with Coyotes Updated: Jul-05-15 6:29 pm
GLENDALE, Arizona - Arizona Coyotes left wing Mikkel Boekder has filed for salary arbitration.
- World championships lands defenseman Moore job with Devils Updated: Jul-02-15 2:30 pm
NEWARK, New Jersey - Playing in the recent world hockey championships for the United States might have been the best thing that has happened to defenseman John Moore.
- Coyotes sign Richardson, Michalek to start free agency Updated: Jul-01-15 8:44 pm
GLENDALE, Arizona - The Arizona Coyotes signed forwards Brad Richardson and Steve Downie, added goalie Anders Lindback and brought back defenseman Zbynek Michalek.
- Coyotes acquire Gordon from Edmonton for Korpikoski Updated: Jun-30-15 11:14 pm
GLENDALE, Arizona - Boyd Gordon never really wanted to leave Arizona, so the veteran forward is thrilled to be back in the desert.
- Coyotes must increase bond; City must make quarterly payment Updated: Jun-29-15 5:12 pm
GLENDALE, Arizona - A judge has ordered the Arizona Coyotes' ownership to increase its bond payment to Glendale by $750,000 while ordering the city to make its $3.75 million quarterly payment to the team.
- Arizona sends Gagner to Philadelphia for Grossman Updated: Jun-27-15 5:09 pm
- NHL will explore expansion, with Las Vegas among candidates Updated: Jun-24-15 6:12 pm
LAS VEGAS - The NHL is officially exploring expansion.
- Vermette is Blackhawks' unlikely goal-scoring hero in Final Updated: Jun-14-15 6:41 pm
CHICAGO - Antoine Vermette paid little attention when he was labeled a bust of a late-season acquisition for the Chicago Blackhawks. He didn't get discouraged when he was scratched three times earlier in the NHL postseason.
- $10K donation nets hockey fan chance to use Taser on mayor Updated: Jun-13-15 7:12 pm
GLENDALE, Arizona - An Arizona Coyotes fan got to take out her frustration on the mayor behind the decision to send the hockey team packing.
- Ducey says Coyotes-Glendale fight not his issue Updated: Jun-11-15 6:47 pm
PHOENIX - Gov. Doug Ducey says he'd like to see the Arizona Coyotes stay in the state, but for now it's up to the city of Glendale to solve its problems with the team.