- Police identify driver who fled deputy, died in fiery crash Updated: May-18-16 12:06 pm
JACKSON, Michigan - Authorities have released the name of a driver who sped away from a traffic stop in southern Michigan and died after losing control of an SUV and crashing into a tree.
- Michigan participates in 2-week motor coach safety effort Updated: May-14-16 5:03 pm
LANSING, Michigan - Michigan State Police motor carrier officers are participating in a two-week initiative that focuses on ensuring passenger bus safety.
- Name of Michigan trooper being added to national memorial Updated: May-12-16 5:45 am
PONTIAC, Michigan - The name of a state trooper who died after being dragged for several miles in suburban Detroit is being added to the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial in Washington, D.C.
- Troopers sue after $5.2M verdict, say they face retaliation Updated: May-09-16 8:55 pm
DETROIT - Two black Michigan State Police troopers who won a $5.2 million racial discrimination lawsuit in 2013 are suing again, saying they've faced retaliation.
- Michigan trooper, woman injured in crash during traffic stop Updated: May-08-16 10:13 am
HAZEL PARK, Michigan - Michigan State police say a trooper is in good condition and a woman is in critical condition after a collision during a traffic stop.
- Police: Man found dead in ditch was hit-and-run victim Updated: May-02-16 1:01 pm
ARMADA TOWNSHIP, Michigan - Authorities say a 21-year-old man found dead in a ditch north of Detroit was a hit-and-run victim.
- Ex-state police sergeant gets $350K in case over harassment Updated: Apr-29-16 6:13 am
GRAND RAPIDS, Michigan - A federal jury has awarded $350,000 to a former state police sergeant who said she suffered retaliation for reporting sexual harassment.
- State police posts collecting expired, unused prescriptions Updated: Apr-28-16 8:59 pm
LANSING, Michigan - Michigan State Police posts statewide are serving as drop-off points for expired, unwanted or unused prescription drugs.