- Correction: Lake Michigan Shipwreck story Updated: Jul-27-15 3:30 pm
MUSKEGON, Michigan - In a story July 23 about a dive team discovering a 116-year-old shipwreck in Lake Michigan, The Associated Press reported erroneously the name of the group that has discovered 15 other historic shipwrecks. It was the Michigan Shipwreck Research Association, not the Michigan State Police Underwater Recovery Unit.
- Police: 46-year-old woman dies after northern Michigan fire Updated: Jul-27-15 2:04 pm
MICHIGAMME, Michigan - Michigan State Police say a 46-year-old woman who recently moved from Wisconsin has died in the central Upper Peninsula.
- Authorities: Troopers wound 2 men after chase in Flint Updated: Jul-16-15 10:10 am
FLINT, Michigan - Authorities say Michigan State Police troopers shot and wounded two men in Flint following an early-morning chase.
- Michigan steps up focus on commercial vehicle traffic safety Updated: Jul-13-15 9:56 am
LANSING, Michigan - The Commercial Motor Vehicle Enforcement Division of the Michigan State Police is stepping up efforts to eliminate traffic deaths.
- Officials deal with environmental side of big freeway pileup Updated: Jul-08-15 8:56 am
GALESBURG, Michigan - State officials are trying to determine who is responsible for environmental contamination that occurred as a result of a massive pileup on snowy Interstate 94 in southwestern Michigan six months ago.
- Dedication ceremony planned for road named for slain trooper Updated: Jul-07-15 10:46 am
LUDINGTON, Michigan - A public dedication ceremony is planned for a scenic stretch of road leading into Ludington State Park that's being named for a slain Michigan State Police trooper.
- Police: Watch for suspicious behavior over Fourth of July Updated: Jul-02-15 2:04 am
LANSING, Michigan - Michigan State Police say state residents should be on the lookout for suspicious activity over the Fourth of July holiday.