- Cleveland Indians may soon have minority investor Updated: Oct-08-15 3:03 pm
CLEVELAND - Indians owner Paul Dolan could soon have a financial partner.
- No playoffs, Indians open offseason with front-office shift Updated: Oct-06-15 5:48 pm
CLEVELAND - Indians manager Terry Francona doesn't like being an October outsider. This is his month.
- Indians fall short of expectations, playoffs in 2015 Updated: Oct-05-15 12:42 pm
CLEVELAND - Jason Kipnis stood near his locker, already showing signs of an early-fall cleanout, and sized up a season of major momentum swings and minor fulfillment.
- Ortiz homers in return but Red Sox lose 8-2 to Indians Updated: Oct-03-15 1:22 am
CLEVELAND - The wind was blowing in hard as Northeast Ohio felt the effects of Hurricane Joaquin. It made no difference to David Ortiz, whose two-run homer rocketed through the strong gusts.
- Tomlin pitches into 7th as Indians beat Red Sox 8-2 Updated: Oct-02-15 10:21 pm
- Ramirez's error sends Indians to 4-2 loss to Twins Updated: Oct-01-15 11:15 pm
CLEVELAND - Jose Ramirez wanted the spotlight. He wilted in it.
- Twins rally for 4-2 win over Indians, gain on wild card Updated: Oct-01-15 10:58 pm
CLEVELAND - The Minnesota Twins got even with Jose Ramirez without targeting him. Cleveland's second baseman took care of any retaliation all by himself.
- LEADING OFF: Angels-Rangers series starts, Price's tuneup Updated: Sep-30-15 9:36 pm
A look at what's happening around the major leagues Thursday:
- Indians shut down Brantley for remainder of season Updated: Sep-30-15 2:36 pm
CLEVELAND - The Cleveland Indians have shut down left fielder Michael Brantley for the rest of the regular season because of a sore right shoulder.
- Royals' Young goes 5 no-hit innings day after father's death Updated: Sep-27-15 6:55 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - A day after his father died, Chris Young took the mound and paid tribute the best way he knew how.
- Lindor's single in 7th ends Royals' no-hit bid vs Indians Updated: Sep-27-15 4:17 pm
- Reds claim outfielder Tyler Holt from Indians Updated: Sep-27-15 3:19 pm
- Medlen knocked out in fourth in Royals' 9-5 loss to Indians Updated: Sep-26-15 11:57 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Kris Medlen lost the rematch.
- Indians' Carrasco loses no-hit bid in 7th inning vs Royals Updated: Sep-25-15 10:20 pm
- Gibson struggles early in Twins' 6-3 loss to Indians Updated: Sep-25-15 1:45 am
MINNEAPOLIS - Kyle Gibson picked a bad time to have his shortest outing of the season.
- Kipnis, Santana homer to help Indians beat Twins 6-3 Updated: Sep-25-15 12:43 am
MINNEAPOLIS - The Cleveland Indians boosted their slim playoff chances Thursday night and prevented Minnesota from moving closer in the wild-card chase.
- Chisenhall homers to lead Tomlin, Indians over White Sox 6-3 Updated: Sep-20-15 6:15 pm
CLEVELAND - With two weeks left in the regular season, the Cleveland Indians still have a chance to make the playoffs. Just not a good chance.
- Rodon dazzles for White Sox in 4-3 victory over Indians Updated: Sep-20-15 12:48 am
CLEVELAND - A refreshed Carlos Rodon put another dent in Cleveland's playoff plans.
- Indians, Tigers to make up game Oct. 5 if playoffs at stake Updated: Sep-18-15 5:09 pm
- Infante drives in 7 runs as Royals down Indians 8-4 Updated: Sep-17-15 11:46 pm
CLEVELAND - As Omar Infante prepared for a postgame TV interview, teammate Salvador Perez dumped a bucket of Gatorade over his head, soaking Kansas City's second baseman to the bone.
- Indians send Trevor Bauer to bullpen for playoff push Updated: Sep-17-15 7:09 pm
CLEVELAND - Corey Kluber's return means Trevor Bauer is the odd-man out - out in the Indians' bullpen, that is.
- Fireworks mistake stuns Indians manager Francona Updated: Sep-16-15 6:16 pm
CLEVELAND - Talk about an explosive error.
- Indians' Kluber cleared to return from hamstring injury Updated: Sep-15-15 5:00 pm
CLEVELAND - Indians ace Corey Kluber has been cleared to return from a right hamstring injury and will start Thursday night against Kansas City.
- Indians making late playoff push, in thick of wild-card race Updated: Sep-15-15 1:24 pm
CLEVELAND - By the time Indians manager Terry Francona hops on that motorized scooter he rides from his downtown apartment to Progressive Field on game days, his mind is racing and his stomach's churning.
- Tigers split doubleheader with 9-2 win over Indians Updated: Sep-13-15 10:29 pm
CLEVELAND - The Cleveland Indians finally got back to .500 after winning the first game of Sunday's doubleheader against Detroit. They fell under the break-even mark about four hours later.