- Opportunity residents win victory in court case Updated: Sep-02-15 1:31 pm
BUTTE, Montana - The Montana Supreme Court has ruled that residents in Opportunity seeking an environmental cleanup will get their day in court.
- City of Missoula wins second legal fight to buy water system Updated: Aug-20-15 5:08 am
MISSOULA, Montana - The Montana Supreme Court has upheld a ruling that denied Carlyle Group's request to stop the valuation process of Mountain Water Co., which the city of Missoula is trying to take ownership of.
- Montana court orders reconsideration of shaken-baby case Updated: Aug-19-15 6:17 pm
HELENA, Montana - A Missoula man convicted of shaking his 3-month-old son to death will get another chance to contest the verdict and his 40-year sentence.
- Court rules for man convicted in rape recantation case Updated: Aug-14-15 7:07 pm
HELENA, Montana - The Montana Supreme Court on Friday reversed a district judge who denied a new trial to a Missoula man after the 13 year-old boy who accused him of rape recanted his story.
- Court: Online companies must pay tax on booking fees Updated: Aug-13-15 12:20 pm
HELENA, Montana - Online travel companies such as Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz and Expedia must pay Montana's sales tax on lodging and car rentals for the fees they collect from customers who book through their websites, the Montana Supreme Court ruled.
- Court: Online companies must pay tax on booking fees Updated: Aug-13-15 8:49 am
HELENA, Montana - The Montana Supreme Court has ruled that online travel companies such as Priceline and Expedia must pay the state's lodging and vehicle sales tax on the fees they collect from customers.