- Grand Canyon beats Hampton, 63-51, for 1st 5-game win streak Updated: Nov-30-15 11:40 pm
PHOENIX - DeWayne Russell scored 14 points and Joshua Braun added 13 as Grand Canyon topped Hampton, 63-51, and won its fifth straight game for the first time under coach Dan Majerle Monday night.
- Houston now 4-0 after 78-65 win over Texas-Rio Grande Valley Updated: Nov-30-15 10:51 pm
HOUSTON - Devonta Pollard scored 24 points and grabbed 12 rebounds and Houston held off Texas-Rio Grande Valley 78-65 on Monday night to keep the Cougars unbeaten through four games.
- Saint Mary's coasts to 94-59 win over Cal State Bakersfield Updated: Nov-29-15 11:47 pm
MORAGA, California - Emmett Naar scored 17 points and dished out seven assists to help propel undefeated Saint Mary's to a 94-59 win over Cal State Bakersfield on Sunday night.
- UC Davis powers past Utah Valley 82-70 Updated: Nov-28-15 11:51 pm
OREM, Utah - Nolan Berry scored 18, Neal Monson had 17 points and 13 rebounds, and UC Davis scored the last 12 after trailing most of the game Saturday night to beat Utah Valley 82-70.
- Air Force edges New Mexico State 66-64 in OT Updated: Nov-28-15 5:51 pm
AIR FORCE ACADEMY, Colorado - Trevor Lyons made a 3-point play in overtime to give Air Force a 66-64 win over New Mexico State on Saturday.
- Harrison leads UMKC to 64-57 win over South Dakota State Updated: Nov-28-15 3:19 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Martez Harrison scored 25 points, 17 in the second half, and dished out six assists as Missouri-Kansas City slipped by South Dakota State 64-57 on Saturday.
- Alabama State rallies to edge Chicago State 66-64 Updated: Nov-28-15 2:49 pm
NICEVILLE, Florida - Torloft Thomas scored 15 points, including the game-winning layup with 1.2 seconds left, as Alabama State edged Chicago State 66-64 in the Emerald Coast Classic on Saturday.
- Durham leads Jacksonville State over Chicago State 68-65 Updated: Nov-27-15 5:40 pm
NICEVILLE, Florida - Erik Durham scored a career-high 23 points and Jacksonville State withstood a second half charge to beat Chicago State 68-65 on Friday in the Emerald Coast Classic.
- Seattle beats Great Falls 58-48 Updated: Nov-26-15 12:32 am
KENT, Washington - Jack Crook scored 16 points and grabbed six rebounds as Seattle beat NAIA University of Great Falls 58-48 on Wednesday night.
- UMKC overcomes late rally to beat Lincoln (Mo) 73-72 Updated: Nov-25-15 11:51 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Martez Harrison had 17 points and seven rebounds, and Missouri-Kansas City held off Division II Lincoln (Mo.) 73-72 Wednesday night.
- New Mexico State pulls in OT, beats Robert Morris 81-71 Updated: Nov-25-15 12:21 am
LAS CRUCES, New Mexico - Ian Baker scored 7 of his 10 points in overtime as New Mexico State defeated Robert Morris 81-71 to weather a challenge in the Air Force Classic on Tuesday night.
- Utah State rolls past Utah Valley State 81-55 Updated: Nov-24-15 11:40 pm
LOGAN, Utah - Chris Smith scored 17 points and Lew Evans added 15 with a career-high 14 rebounds and Utah State cruised to an 81-55 win over Utah Valley on Tuesday night.
- Texas-Rio Grande finishes strong, beats SE Missouri 83-74 Updated: Nov-24-15 10:49 pm
EDINBURG, Texas - Shaquille Hines scored 23 points, grabbed eight rebounds and dished out seven assists as Texas-Rio Grande Valley took control in the second half to beat Southeast Missouri State 83-74 on Tuesday night.
- Seattle University clips Eastern Washington 58-52 Updated: Nov-24-15 1:46 am
SEATTLE - Jack Crook scored 17 points and grabbed eight rebounds to help lead Seattle University to a 58-52 win over Eastern Washington on Monday night.
- Grand Canyon dominates Mississippi Valley State 94-60 Updated: Nov-24-15 12:24 am
PHOENIX - Grandy Glaze shot 11 for 12 for 22 points to go along with 10 rebounds as Grand Canyon beat Mississippi Valley State 94-60 Monday night.
- Illini escape with buzzer-beater, 82-79 over Chicago State Updated: Nov-23-15 11:51 pm
SPRINGFIELD, Illinois - Illinois wasn't too worried about style points. After one of the worst starts in school history, the Illini just needed a win.
- Rahon's 24 sparks St. Mary's past Stanford Updated: Nov-23-15 1:25 am
MORAGA, California - Joe Rahon scored a season-high 24 points and helped spark a big run in the second half to lead Saint Mary's California to a 78-61 win over Stanford on Sunday night.
- Portland State beats Texas-Rio Grande Valley 79-61 Updated: Nov-22-15 5:26 pm
EDINBURG, Texas - Isaiah Pineiro had 24 points and 14 rebounds to lead Portland State to a 79-61 victory over Texas-Rio Grande Valley on Sunday.
- Siakam scores 19, New Mexico State beats MVSU 85-46 Updated: Nov-21-15 11:22 pm
LAS CRUCES, New Mexico - Pascal Siakam had 19 points and 16 rebounds, and New Mexico State led by no less than 23 in the second half to beat Mississippi Valley State 85-46 on Saturday night.
- UMKC rallies to beat Drake 79-73 Updated: Nov-21-15 10:34 pm
DES MOINES, Iowa - LaVell Boyd scored 16 points and shot 4 of 8 from behind the arc and Missouri-Kansas City rallied in the second half to beat Drake 79-73 on Saturday.
- Chicago State pulls away from Trinity International, 81-69 Updated: Nov-21-15 5:16 pm
CHICAGO - Kieran Woods scored 19 points and added six boards and six steals to help lead Chicago State to an 81-69 win over NAIA Trinity International University on Saturday.
- Jackson, Utah Valley beat Antelope Valley 104-60 Updated: Nov-21-15 12:47 am
OREM, Utah - Jaden Jackson had 17 of his 21 points and all three of his 3-pointers in the first half to help Utah Valley coast to a 104-60 win over NAIA Antelope Valley.
- Green's 20 lead Rio Grande Valley over A&M-Kingsville 78-56 Updated: Nov-21-15 12:15 am
EDINBURG, Texas - Antonio Green had 20 points, eight rebounds and four 3-pointers on Friday night, and Texas-Rio Grande Valley won its home opener 78-56 over Texas A&M-Kingsville.
- Russell leads Grand Canyon to 79-46 win over Alcorn State Updated: Nov-20-15 12:29 am
PHOENIX - DeWayne Russell scored 14 points and Joshua Braun added 13 with three steals to lead Grand Canyon to a 79-46 victory over Alcorn State on Thursday night.
- Siakam leads New Mexico State beats Tennessee Tech 76-63 Updated: Nov-19-15 12:25 am
LAS CRUSES, New Mexico - Pascal Siakam scored a career-high 30 points and grabbed 11 rebounds to lead New Mexico State to a 76-63 win over Tennessee Tech on Wednesday night.