- Queen meets survivors, liberators of former Nazi camp Updated: Jun-26-15 8:01 am
BERLIN - Queen Elizabeth II concluded her three-day state visit to Germany on Friday with a somber visit to Bergen-Belsen, the first former Nazi concentration camp she has visited.
- Prince Harry ends decade in UK army; now to target poachers Updated: Jun-19-15 1:08 pm
LONDON - Prince Harry formally ended his full-time military service in Britain's army Friday, wrapping up a career in which he qualified as an Apache helicopter pilot and completed two tours of duty in Afghanistan.
- Kenya official: Al-Shabab commander killed in attack of army Updated: Jun-15-15 11:56 am
NAIROBI, Kenya - Kenya's military Monday said they killed a Kenyan al-Shabab commander responsible for two attacks a year ago that killed at least 60 people, killing the extremist as he led an attack on a military camp in the same area.
- UK honors Waterloo soldiers on 200th anniversary of victory Updated: Jun-10-15 10:10 am
LONDON - Britain has unveiled its first memorial to the thousands of soldiers who fought and died in the battle of Waterloo as the 200th anniversary of the famous victory over the French nears.
- Britain to send 125 more troops to Iraq in fight against IS Updated: Jun-07-15 12:59 pm
LONDON - Prime Minister David Cameron says Britain will send 125 more troops to Iraq to train local forces fighting the Islamic State group.