- Repeal of state-mandated stormwater fees to take effect Updated: Jun-27-15 9:43 am
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - New laws approved in Maryland's last legislative session are taking effect on July 1.
- Former candidate for Md. House of Delegates indicted Updated: Jun-19-15 1:20 pm
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - A former candidate for the Maryland House of Delegates has been indicted on felony theft, perjury and other charges relating to campaign spending.
- Rep. Sarbanes says he won't run for US Senate Updated: Jun-12-15 3:05 pm
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Maryland Rep. John Sarbanes says he won't run for the U.S. Senate seat that will be open when Sen. Barbara Mikulski retires.
- Maryland lawmakers express concern about toll reductions Updated: Jun-09-15 2:38 pm
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Maryland lawmakers say they are concerned how toll reductions will affect plans for infrastructure needs.
- Legislative panel to meet on policing measures Updated: Jun-08-15 6:01 am
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - A workgroup of Maryland lawmakers is scheduled to meet to examine public safety and policing practices.