- Sierra Club campaign targets southern Indiana power plant Updated: Feb-06-16 2:02 pm
ROCKPORT, Indiana - The Sierra Club is targeting a southern Indiana power plant in its campaign to close aging, coal-fired stations.
- Green groups, residents sue crude-by-rail operator Updated: Feb-03-16 5:05 pm
ALBANY, New York - A coalition of residents and environmental groups is suing a crude oil transporter, claiming violations of the federal Clean Air Act.
- Partnership formed to increase controlled fires in Calif. Updated: Feb-02-16 4:02 am
SAN FRANCISCO - Environmental groups and federal and state agencies have formed a partnership to increase the use of prescribed fires to improve the health of California's forests and watersheds and minimize the effects of increasingly devastating wildfires.
- Kansas court ponders greenhouse gas limits for coal plant Updated: Jan-28-16 3:52 pm
TOPEKA, Kansas - The Kansas Supreme Court considered Thursday whether the state can avoid limiting greenhouse gas emissions from a proposed $2.8 billion coal-fired power plant despite the federal government's efforts to combat climate change.
- Sierra Club sues to stop The Edge's Malibu mansions project Updated: Jan-22-16 11:14 pm