- Russell ready to restore Lakers glory alongside Nance, Brown Updated: Jun-29-15 7:16 pm
EL SEGUNDO, California - D'Angelo Russell was the No. 2 pick in the NBA draft, and he chose the No. 1 jersey with the Los Angeles Lakers.
- Warriors exercise Speights' contract option for next season Updated: Jun-29-15 4:39 pm
OAKLAND, California - The Golden State Warriors have begun the process of keeping their championship roster intact.
- The Latest: Stephens wins 1st-round match at Wimbledon Updated: Jun-29-15 4:12 pm
LONDON - The Latest from Wimbledon (all times local):
- Grizzlies' Martin says he has stress fracture in his foot Updated: Jun-29-15 4:06 pm
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Memphis Grizzlies first-round draft pick Jarell Martin says he has a stress fracture in his foot that will prevent him from playing in any summer league games.
- Murray State's Cameron Payne, Oklahoma City seem a good fit Updated: Jun-27-15 5:05 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - In an NBA draft full of stars from the likes of Kentucky, Duke and Wisconsin, Cameron Payne's pedigree enticed the Oklahoma City Thunder.
- Nance shocked at being drafted in first round Updated: Jun-27-15 2:32 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - The first moment that former University of Wyoming basketball player Larry Nance Jr. knew he was drafted was the same moment everyone else knew.
- Jazz show off draft picks, but growth must come from within Updated: Jun-26-15 9:35 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - The last 48 hours have been all about the draft picks for the Utah Jazz as the team introduced former Kentucky forward Trey Lyles and Boston College Olivier Hanlan during a Friday news conference.
- Nuggets pick Mudiay ready to step into lineup Updated: Jun-26-15 8:46 pm
DENVER - Emmanuel Mudiay says he's ready to step into the Denver Nuggets' lineup and help lead the franchise to its first championship.
- Suns' Booker sure doesn't talk like an 18-year-old Updated: Jun-26-15 8:09 pm
PHOENIX - Devin Booker was almost finished with his introductory news conference on Friday, patiently, confidently, concisely answering one question after another, a performance that belied his age.
- Chasson Randle to join Warriors' summer league team Updated: Jun-26-15 8:02 pm
OAKLAND, California - Former Stanford guard Chasson Randle has agreed to join the Golden State Warriors for the NBA's Las Vegas summer league.
- Towns and Tyus arrive, Bjelica coming next to Timberwolves Updated: Jun-26-15 6:11 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Jacqueline Cruz-Towns sat on a bench in the Minnesota Timberwolves' sparkling new practice facility, proudly wearing a Wolves hat on her head and a big smile on her face as she recalled a pre-draft visit her son Karl-Anthony made to Minneapolis last week.
- Harvey Pollack remembered fondly at funeral Updated: Jun-26-15 5:24 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Hundreds of mourners packed a Philadelphia funeral home Friday to honor Harvey Pollack, the longtime NBA employee and statistics icon who died Tuesday at the age of 93.
- Clifford likes Hornets new look after trades, draft Updated: Jun-26-15 4:06 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - The Charlotte Hornets' roster has a vastly different look than it did two weeks ago. And third-year coach Steve Clifford said that's a good thing.
- Wolves to hold open house for prospective ticket-buyers Updated: Jun-26-15 2:57 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - The Minnesota Timberwolves have scheduled an open house for fans considering season tickets, trying to build off the buzz created by their high-profile draft picks.
- Big nights for the biggest markets in NBA draft Updated: Jun-26-15 2:53 am
NEW YORK - From coast to coast, the NBA draft was a big night for the biggest markets.
- Grizzlies select LSU forward Jarell Martin with 25th pick Updated: Jun-26-15 2:06 am
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Memphis Grizzlies general manager Chris Wallace is a longtime friend of former LSU basketball coach Dale Brown. Their association played a role in the Grizzlies selecting LSU forward Jarell Martin with their first-round pick in the NBA draft Thursday night.
- Blazers select forward Hollis-Jefferson, trade him Updated: Jun-26-15 2:05 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - The Portland Trail Blazers continued a retooling of their roster Thursday night when they selected Arizona forward Rondae Hollis-Jefferson with the 23rd pick of the NBA draft then sent him to Brooklyn as part of a four-player deal.
- Suns send 2nd-round pick Andrew Harrison to Grizzlies Updated: Jun-26-15 2:05 am
- Utah Jazz select Kentucky forward Trey Lyles Updated: Jun-26-15 1:56 am
SALT LAKE CITY - Trey Lyles certainly wasn't a "sexy" pick for the Utah Jazz at No. 12.
- Nuggets select guard Mudiay 7th in NBA draft Updated: Jun-26-15 1:52 am
DENVER - Denver Nuggets general manager Tim Connelly failed in several attempts to watch Emmanuel Mudiay play in person.
- Clippers end up with 56th pick, tab Branden Dawson Updated: Jun-26-15 1:47 am
LOS ANGELES - The Los Angeles Clippers began the day without a pick in the NBA draft, but they got one anyway. They paid the New Orleans Pelicans for the 56th pick, then selected Michigan State forward Branden Dawson late Thursday night.
- Thunder take Cameron Payne with No. 14 pick in NBA draft Updated: Jun-26-15 1:44 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - Cameron Payne can't wait to challenge Russell Westbrook.
- Cavaliers make draft deal, learn J.R. Smith now a free agent Updated: Jun-26-15 1:38 am
INDEPENDENCE, Ohio - Not only did the Cavaliers not pick first in the NBA draft, they traded their only first-rounder this year.
- LA Lakers grab D'Angelo Russell with 2nd pick in NBA draft Updated: Jun-26-15 1:32 am
EL SEGUNDO, California - The Los Angeles Lakers are betting D'Angelo Russell is ready for Showtime.
- Rockets take Wisconsin's Sam Dekker with 18th pick in draft Updated: Jun-26-15 1:30 am
HOUSTON - When Sam Dekker gets back home after his trip to New York for the NBA draft he might throw out some of the winter clothes he's had to wear for most of his life.