- Warriors win 41st straight home game, 116-108 over Thunder Updated: Feb-07-16 1:01 am
OAKLAND, California - With a Super Bowl-sized stage, a celebrity-filled crowd and two championship contenders on the floor, it felt more like late May in Oracle Arena than early February.
- Bryant's 25 points not enough to upset Spurs Updated: Feb-07-16 12:44 am
- Parsons has 26 as Mavs defeat Grizzlies 114-110 in OT Updated: Feb-07-16 12:30 am
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - The Dallas Mavericks probably felt like they should have avoided overtime. Chandler Parsons made sure they didn't squander the opportunity for the win in the extra period.
- Hood, Jazz best reeling Suns 98-89 for 6th straight win Updated: Feb-07-16 12:18 am
PHOENIX - A fast start was enough to propel the Utah Jazz to their season's-best sixth straight victory.
- Timberwolves close out Bulls with 12-0 run to win 112-105 Updated: Feb-06-16 11:52 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - It didn't take long for Andrew Wiggins to show the Chicago Bulls just how badly they're going to miss Jimmy Butler.
- Batum's 26 points, 11 rebounds lead Hornets past Wizards Updated: Feb-06-16 10:38 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Charlotte Hornets guard Nicolas Batum is finally healthy, after dealing with an injured toe the past four weeks.
- Irving, James lead Cavaliers past Pelicans 99-84 Updated: Feb-06-16 10:02 pm
- Lillard scores 21 to help Portland beat Houston 96-79 Updated: Feb-06-16 9:05 pm
HOUSTON - The Portland Trail Blazers were determined that this trip to Houston would end much better than their last visit here when they were stung by a tough overtime loss to the Rockets.
- Bulls' Butler has strained left knee, no ligament damage Updated: Feb-06-16 8:27 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - When All-Star guard Jimmy Butler elevated during the second quarter of a game against Denver on Friday night, he heard a pop in his left knee - the last noise any basketball player wants to hear. The Chicago Bulls braced for the worst when Butler went in for an MRI exam.
- Nuggets rally for win after Bulls lose Butler to injury Updated: Feb-06-16 1:51 am
DENVER - Chicago lost All-Star Jimmy Butler, and then the game. An impressive rally by Danilo Gallinari and the Denver Nuggets pushed aside the Bulls.
- Spurs hand Mavs largest halftime deficit in 116-90 blowout Updated: Feb-06-16 1:14 am
DALLAS - A large San Antonio contingent in the Dallas crowd chanted "go, Spurs, go" during a timeout with the Mavericks on their way to the biggest halftime deficit in franchise history.
- Jazz pull away in fourth quarter for 84-81 win over Bucks Updated: Feb-06-16 12:43 am
SALT LAKE CITY - The Utah Jazz struggled offensively for the second straight game. Once again, it didn't matter.
- Green scores 16 points and Grizzlies hold off Knicks 91-85 Updated: Feb-05-16 11:33 pm
- Johnson, Nets have season-best night in beating Kings Updated: Feb-05-16 11:29 pm
NEW YORK - Joe Johnson and the Nets kept pouring it on in their best performance of the season, though the Kings' problems went beyond their defense.
- Whiteside gets triple-double as Heat hold off Hornets Updated: Feb-05-16 11:16 pm
- Bulls' Butler wheeled off court with knee injury Updated: Feb-05-16 11:03 pm
DENVER - Chicago Bulls guard Jimmy Butler was wheeled off the court late in the second quarter Friday night at Denver after apparently aggravating a left knee injury.
- Paul, Jordan power Clippers past Magic 107-93 Updated: Feb-05-16 10:49 pm
ORLANDO, Florida - The Los Angeles Clippers' best players made their usual contributions Friday night. Lance Stephenson provided just enough of a boost late to ensure yet another victory.
- Reigning dunk champ LaVine: 'I've got tricks up my sleeve' Updated: Feb-05-16 5:42 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Zach LaVine came to All-Star weekend in New York last year as an under-the-radar rookie toiling away for one of the league's worst teams. He left as the Savior of Slam after a scintillating performance breathed new life into the dunk contest.
- Postponed Jazz-Wizards game rescheduled for Feb. 18 Updated: Feb-05-16 4:32 pm
- Raptors hold off Blazers for 110-103 victory Updated: Feb-05-16 11:23 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - Kyle Lowry credited backcourt teammate DeMar DeRozan for Toronto's latest win.
- Resurgent Kobe Bryant leads Lakers past Pelicans, 99-96 Updated: Feb-05-16 2:20 am
NEW ORLEANS - Kobe Bryant kept his right arm extended upward, his hand dangling as he held his follow-through on a 3-point shot with a minute to go.
- Brewer, Ariza lead Rockets past Suns 111-105 Updated: Feb-05-16 1:15 am
PHOENIX - The Houston Rockets got off to a slow start, but finished with a flourish.
- Spurs star Ginobili out at least a month with groin injury Updated: Feb-04-16 6:11 pm
SAN ANTONIO - Spurs guard Manu Ginobili is out for at least a month after surgery Thursday for a testicle injury he suffered during the team's win over New Orleans earlier this week.
- Obama salutes NBA champs at White House Updated: Feb-04-16 5:32 pm
WASHINGTON - A basketball enthusiast, President Barack Obama applauded the Golden State Warriors on Thursday and marveled at how they are revolutionizing professional basketball with what he described as a "small-ball nuclear lineup" that specializes in great shooting and passing.
- Timberwolves beat Clippers 108-102 to snap losing streaks Updated: Feb-04-16 2:51 am
LOS ANGELES - Stung by a four-point loss to the Lakers a night earlier and playing the second game of a back-to-back against a team they had lost to 14 straight times on the road, the Minnesota Timberwolves might have doubted themselves.