- Pavelski scores twice, Sharks top Blues to take 3-2 lead Updated: May-24-16 12:29 am
ST. LOUIS - All the time Joe Pavelski has spent practicing his stick work has paid off big for the San Jose Sharks.
- Backes, Fabbri in Blues lineup for Game 5 vs. Sharks Updated: May-23-16 8:18 pm
- Blues sticking with Allen in Game 5 against Sharks Updated: May-22-16 5:24 pm
- Blues beat Sharks 6-3 to even series at 2 games apiece Updated: May-21-16 11:31 pm
SAN JOSE, California - Changing goaltenders gave the St. Louis Blues a spark. Changing their style of play helped them even up the Western Conference final at two games apiece.
- Blues to make goalie change for Game 4 against Sharks Updated: May-20-16 7:49 pm
SAN JOSE, California - The St. Louis Blues are making a change in goal for Game 4 after losing two straight games in the Western Conference final.
- Hot Tip: Backes excels at deflections for Blues Updated: May-19-16 2:08 am
ST. LOUIS - David Backes stood tall in front of the net as long as possible, finally ducking in case he whiffed on the puck with his stick.
- St. Louis Blues stayed course, now reaping benefits Updated: May-13-16 6:12 pm
ST. LOUIS - After three straight first-round eliminations, Doug Armstrong resisted the temptation to tear it all down.
- Stars future with 2 top scorers, need decision on 2 goalies Updated: May-12-16 4:25 pm
DALLAS - The Dallas Stars have two of the NHL's top scorers with young All-Star players Jamie Benn and Tyler Seguin.
- Brouwer experience key to Blues' playoff run Updated: May-12-16 3:36 pm
ST. LOUIS - The St. Louis Blues said goodbye to fan favorite T.J. Oshie last summer and hello to a proven postseason commodity in Troy Brouwer, who has the remarkable distinction of playing in eight consecutive playoff series that ended in Game 7s.
- Blue bloods: Hitch, St. Louis relish chance to keep playing Updated: May-12-16 2:54 am
DALLAS - Ken Hitchcock used to take it for granted coaching teams in conference finals, and even the Stanley Cup.
- Blues advance to Western finals with 6-1 win over Stars Updated: May-12-16 12:13 am
DALLAS - The captain and the kid are going to the Western Conference finals with the St. Louis Blues.
- Blues go with goalie Brian Elliott as starter for Game 7 Updated: May-11-16 3:35 pm
- Lehtonen makes 35 saves, Stars force Game 7 with 3-2 win Updated: May-10-16 12:09 am
ST. LOUIS - This time it was Dallas goalie Kari Lehtonen's turn to shine.
- Blues' Upshall, Hitchcock keep nervous eye on Canadian fire Updated: May-04-16 5:39 pm
ST. LOUIS - St. Louis Blues forward Scottie Upshall has numerous family members who live in Fort McMurray, Alberta, including a brother and his fiancee, plus aunts, uncles and nieces.
- Game 7 sets Fox Sports Midwest record Updated: Apr-27-16 4:19 pm
ST. LOUIS - Game 7 of the Blackhawks-Blues first-round series drew the largest TV audience for Fox Sports Midwest.
- Elliott, Pietrangelo, rookies key to Blues breakthrough Updated: Apr-27-16 3:50 pm
ST. LOUIS - Looking for reasons why the St. Louis Blues were able to break through and win a playoff series for the first time since 2012, it's easy to start at goaltender.
- Brouwer puts Blues over top, Blackhawks eliminated Updated: Apr-26-16 12:51 am
ST. LOUIS - The St. Louis Blues acquired Troy Brouwer for moments like this, dealing fan favorite T.J. Oshie to Washington for some badly needed veteran presence.