- The Latest: Air Force colonel wants adultery charges dropped Updated: Jun-28-16 3:32 pm
DENVER - The Latest on an Air Force Colonel who is asking a military judge to dismiss adultery charges against him (all times local):
- Funeral held in Missoula for World War II Doolittle Raider Updated: Jun-28-16 11:45 am
MISSOULA, Montana - Missoula and America said goodbye Monday to a quiet hero in ground-shaking fashion.
- Testing finds chemicals in well near former Wurtsmith base Updated: Jun-23-16 8:13 am
OSCODA, Michigan - Preliminary testing has found toxic fluorocarbons at concentrations above a federal advisory threshold at a residential well near the former Wurtsmith Air Force Base.
- Southwest Ohio Air Force base to get new commander Updated: Jun-20-16 8:29 am
DAYTON, Ohio - A new commander is taking over the 88th Air Base Wing at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in southwest Ohio.
- Thunderbirds performing in Maryland after Colorado crash Updated: Jun-18-16 10:46 am
OCEAN CITY, Maryland - The U.S. Air Force Thunderbirds are back in the air this weekend after a pilot crashed during a flyover at an Air Force Academy graduation in Colorado, grounding the team for two weeks.
- Air Force Thunderbirds heading back to the sky after crash Updated: Jun-16-16 6:21 pm
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado - The U.S. Air Force Thunderbirds will be back in the air this weekend after a pilot crashed during a flyover at an Air Force Academy graduation in Colorado, grounding the team for two weeks.
- F-16s that crashed over Georgia high-tech, but built in 1993 Updated: Jun-09-16 6:25 pm
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - The pilots at the controls of the two F-16 jets that collided over Georgia this week are seasoned combat veterans - and so are the jets they were flying. The planes were built in 1993 and have flown hundreds of combat missions, including the fiery 2003 attack on Baghdad dubbed "Shock and Awe," according to commanders of the South Carolina National Guard.
- Air Force museum in Ohio opens new $40.8 million hangar Updated: Jun-08-16 12:29 pm
DAYTON, Ohio - The new $40.8 million fourth hangar at the National Museum of the U.S. Air Force has opened its doors in southwest Ohio.
- Thunderbirds cancel weekend appearance in Rhode Island Updated: Jun-07-16 2:59 pm
NORTH KINGSTOWN, Rhode Island - The U.S. Air Force Thunderbirds have canceled an air show appearance in Rhode Island this weekend.
- South Burlington council to discuss joining F-35 lawsuit Updated: Jun-07-16 3:17 am
SOUTH BURLINGTON, Vermont - South Burlington officials are considering joining a lawsuit against the U.S. Air Force regarding F-35 fighter jets.
- Military: Precision flying teams are worth the risk, cost Updated: Jun-03-16 8:24 pm
DENVER - Both of the U.S. military's high-drama, high-dollar flying teams suffered crashes on the same day this week, but supporters say the Air Force Thunderbirds and the Navy Blue Angels are worth the money and the risk because they're vital to recruitment and help citizens feel good about their military.
- Large-scale exercise set in Powder River Training Complex Updated: Jun-03-16 8:45 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - The military is set for another large-scale exercise in the Powder River Training Complex.
- The Latest: Thunderbirds cancel shows after jet crash Updated: Jun-02-16 10:19 pm
AIR FORCE ACADEMY, Colorado - The Latest on an Air Force Thunderbird jet crash in Colorado (all times local):