- Ellsworth Air Force Base No. 2 in sex assault convictions Updated: Feb-08-16 3:57 pm
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - Ellsworth Air Force Base near Rapid City had the second most sexual assault convictions out of 72 military installations that were surveyed in a recent federal report.
- Special showing planned at Air Force Museum in Ohio Updated: Feb-08-16 11:44 am
DAYTON, Ohio - The U.S. Air Force museum in southwest Ohio will host a special showing of a documentary about the famed Tuskegee (tuhs-KEE'-gee) Airmen.
- Air Force shocks Boise State 61-53 Updated: Feb-06-16 4:43 pm
AIR FORCE ACADEMY, Colorado - CJ Siples had 25 points and seven rebounds and Hayden Graham hit a key 3-pointer with 1:07 left as Air Force stunned Boise State 61-53 on Saturday.
- Air Force colonel charged with rape in central New York Updated: Feb-05-16 7:49 am
ROME, New York - State police say a U.S. Air Force officer based at a military research facility in central New York has been charged with rape.
- Air Force to shift refueling tankers to western NY base Updated: Feb-04-16 12:20 pm
NIAGARA FALLS, New York - Authorities say the U.S. Air Force will transfer eight KC-135 refueling aircraft to the Niagara Falls air base in a decision seen as important to the future of the facility.
- Ranchers ask for more Air Force flight information Updated: Feb-03-16 7:40 pm
A South Dakota livestock organization is petitioning U.S. Air Force officials to provide more information to ranchers who monitor their herds and land by air in a newly expanded training zone.
- Air Force comeback nets a win over Wyoming, 70-62 Updated: Feb-02-16 11:26 pm
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado - Hayden Graham scored 23 points and passed around five assists as Air Force came from behind in the second half to beat Wyoming, 70-62 Tuesday night to earn a season split with the Cowboys.
- Correction: Northrop Grumman Contract story Updated: Feb-01-16 4:25 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - In a story Jan. 29 about Northrop Grumman Corp's new contract with the U.S. Air Force, The Associated Press erroneously reported that the company announced that it would develop a fleet of new long-range bombers in Salt Lake City. According to a Grumman spokesman, Grumman and the Air Force have not disclosed where the work will be done.
- Suit challenges increase in visiting aircraft's use of base Updated: Jan-25-16 4:00 pm
A lawsuit contends Davis-Monthan Air Force failed to comply with environmental-protection requirements to adequately gauge noise and other impacts when approving a plan to have more military aircraft visit the Tucson installation to conduct training flights.
- Fresno State nips Air Force in final seconds 56-55 Updated: Jan-23-16 4:35 pm
AIR FORCE ACADEMY, Colorado - Cezar Guerrero and Torren Jones scored five points in the final 32 seconds to give Fresno State a 56-55 victory over Air Force on Saturday.
- Air Force withheld nuclear mishap from Pentagon review team Updated: Jan-23-16 3:35 pm
WASHINGTON - In the spring of 2014, as a team of experts was examining what ailed the U.S. nuclear force, the Air Force withheld from them the fact that it was simultaneously investigating damage to a nuclear-armed missile in its launch silo caused by three airmen.
- Colorado State hangs on against Air Force, 83-79 Updated: Jan-20-16 11:36 pm
AIR FORCE ACADEMY, Colorado - Antwan Scott made six 3-pointers and scored 27 points to help Colorado State hold off Air Force 83-79 on Wednesday night.
- US Air Force officer dead in non-combat incident in Qatar Updated: Jan-18-16 8:12 am
SAN ANTONIO - A U.S. Air Force officer from Kansas has died in a non-combat related incident while serving in Qatar (GUH'-tur).
- Air Force museum in Ohio to open major expansion in June Updated: Jan-15-16 6:41 am
DAYTON, Ohio - Officials say a more than $40 million expansion of the National Museum of the U.S. Air Force in southwestern Ohio will open in June.
- Air Force colonel in Colorado charged with rape, assault Updated: Jan-14-16 8:23 pm
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado - Military prosecutors have charged an Air Force colonel in Colorado with rape, assault and adultery, according to court documents released Thursday.