- US Army to test driverless vehicle technology in Michigan Updated: May-25-16 10:53 am
LAPEER, Michigan - A convoy of U.S. Army vehicles will cruise along Interstate 69 in Lapeer and St. Clair counties as part of an initial testing of driverless military vehicle equipment on public roadways.
- Work starts next week to rebuild pathway in Upper Peninsula Updated: May-10-16 9:10 am
IRON RIVER, Michigan - Work starts next week on an effort to rebuild more than 2 miles of non-motorized pathway along U.S. highway 2 in Michigan's Upper Peninsula.
- Electronic guide offers information on Michigan tour routes Updated: May-03-16 8:54 pm
LANSING, Michigan - Travelers can get information about 20 state and national byways and tour routes in Michigan from a newly developed electronic booklet.
- Stretch of I-275 shut down amid $80 million overhaul Updated: May-02-16 8:35 pm
FARMINGTON HILLS, Michigan - Part of Interstate 275 in the Detroit area is shut down until July amid an $80 million overhaul.
- Work starting on US 23 bridge at Washtenaw-Livingston border Updated: May-01-16 5:08 pm
WHITMORE LAKE, Michigan - Work is set to begin Monday to rebuild a bridge over a major highway in southeastern Michigan that had to be torn down following a crash.
- $50 million sought for Blue Water Bridge plaza expansion Updated: Apr-28-16 5:26 am
PORT HURON, Michigan - The Michigan Department of Transportation is seeking about $50 million in federal grant money to fund the long-delayed expansion of the Blue Water Bridge plaza.
- M-6 crumbling near Grand Rapids years ahead of schedule Updated: Apr-27-16 1:38 pm
WYOMING, Michigan - Concrete is crumbling on a three-mile stretch of the M-6 freeway south of Grand Rapids years before it should've started deteriorating, according to state transportation officials.
- Next round of rail improvements begin in southern Michigan Updated: Apr-25-16 9:12 pm
BATTLE CREEK, Michigan - Improvements continue on southern Michigan train tracks that will change service along the route.