- Stretch of I-275 shut down amid $80 million overhaul Updated: May-02-16 8:35 pm
FARMINGTON HILLS, Michigan - Part of Interstate 275 in the Detroit area is shut down until July amid an $80 million overhaul.
- Work starting on US 23 bridge at Washtenaw-Livingston border Updated: May-01-16 5:08 pm
WHITMORE LAKE, Michigan - Work is set to begin Monday to rebuild a bridge over a major highway in southeastern Michigan that had to be torn down following a crash.
- $50 million sought for Blue Water Bridge plaza expansion Updated: Apr-28-16 5:26 am
PORT HURON, Michigan - The Michigan Department of Transportation is seeking about $50 million in federal grant money to fund the long-delayed expansion of the Blue Water Bridge plaza.
- M-6 crumbling near Grand Rapids years ahead of schedule Updated: Apr-27-16 1:38 pm
WYOMING, Michigan - Concrete is crumbling on a three-mile stretch of the M-6 freeway south of Grand Rapids years before it should've started deteriorating, according to state transportation officials.
- Next round of rail improvements begin in southern Michigan Updated: Apr-25-16 9:12 pm
BATTLE CREEK, Michigan - Improvements continue on southern Michigan train tracks that will change service along the route.
- All roadside parks reopening in Michigan's Upper Peninsula Updated: Apr-24-16 4:00 pm
MARQUETTE, Michigan - The Michigan Department of Transportation says all roadside parks in the Upper Peninsula are reopening for the season.
- Crosswalks transformed into keyboards ahead of festival Updated: Apr-19-16 3:52 pm
KALAMAZOO, Michigan - Some crosswalks in downtown Kalamazoo are being transformed to look like piano keys ahead of a big musical event.
- Plans call for $45M drawbridge reconstruction in Bay City Updated: Apr-18-16 11:29 am
BAY CITY, Michigan - Plans call for a drawbridge in Bay City to be closed for a year and a half starting in 2020 as part of a $45 million reconstruction project.
- State grant to help pay for roads around physics facility Updated: Apr-13-16 2:29 pm
EAST LANSING, Michigan - State officials have awarded a $3 million grant for road projects to support the operation of a nuclear science facility being built at Michigan State University.
- Upgrades planned for outdated freeway lights in Detroit area Updated: Apr-04-16 9:33 am
DETROIT - Upgrades to outdated and malfunctioning freeway lights in the Detroit area are being made starting this week.
- Repairs planned to pedestrian plaza over Interstate 696 Updated: Apr-04-16 8:07 am
OAK PARK, Michigan - Officials say significant repairs are planned starting this week to a pedestrian plaza over Interstate 696 in suburban Detroit.