- Freeman homers again to lift Braves to 8-1 win over Arizona Updated: Jun-02-15 2:09 am
PHOENIX - The Arizona Diamondbacks followed up a 17-inning loss with a lackluster effort against Atlanta.
- Freeman homers again to lift Braves to 8-1 win over Arizona Updated: Jun-02-15 1:57 am
PHOENIX - Freddie Freeman went 20 games without a home run until Sunday. Now he has two in two days.
- Correction: Diamondbacks-Brewers story Updated: Jun-01-15 3:14 pm
MILWAUKEE - In a story May 30 about the Diamondbacks-Brewers game, The Associated Press erroneously described the batting stance of Arizona first baseman Paul Goldschmidt and batting average when he plays in Milwaukee. He hits right-handed and his average at Miller Park was .489 following Saturday's game, not .511.
- Lohse struggles, Brewers lose Davis in 7-3 loss to D-Backs Updated: May-30-15 8:50 pm
MILWAUKEE - Kyle Lohse keeps giving up home runs. The Brewers keep losing players to injuries.
- D-Backs call up Saltalamacchia, Gosewisch goes on DL Updated: May-29-15 2:38 pm
- Cardinals rally, complete sweep of Diamondbacks Updated: May-28-15 1:09 am
ST. LOUIS - Jason Heyward shook off a critical error with a game-tying homer. Peter Bourjos' legs did the rest to ensure a St. Louis Cardinals sweep.
- Cardinals place Adams on DL, recall C Ed Easley Updated: May-28-15 12:20 am
ST. LOUIS - St. Louis Cardinals first baseman Matt Adams could miss the rest of the season with a strained right quadriceps and will undergo surgery Friday.
- Gosewisch leaves game after jamming left knee Updated: May-27-15 11:14 pm
ST. LOUIS - Arizona Diamondbacks catcher Tuffy Gosewisch jammed his left knee on a groundout and left the game in the sixth inning against the Cardinals.
- Diamondbacks place Burgos on disabled list, recall Nuno Updated: May-26-15 6:42 pm
ST. LOUIS - The Arizona Diamondbacks placed rookie Enrique Burgos on the 15-day disabled list with right shoulder tendinitis on Tuesday, a day after the reliever faced two batters and gave up hits to both.
- Goldschmidt homers, D-Backs beat Cubs 4-3 to take series Updated: May-24-15 8:08 pm
PHOENIX - Trying to get Paul Goldschmidt to talk about himself is a futile exercise.
- Cuban star Tomas adjusts to life in the major leagues Updated: May-23-15 2:09 am
PHOENIX - Things are lining up nicely in Yasmany Tomas' world.
- De La Rosa goes 9 innings, D-backs beat Marlins 3-2 in 13 Updated: May-19-15 12:08 am
- Phillies beat D-backs 6-0 for 5-game winning streak Updated: May-17-15 6:24 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Sean O'Sullivan's biggest difficulty during his first win in more than four years was receiving a ball from his own catcher.
- Taylor's slam sends Washington to 9-6 win over Diamondbacks Updated: May-13-15 8:47 pm
PHOENIX - Michael Taylor began stretching in the seventh inning, figuring he might be called in to pinch run in a tight game.
- Washington's Harper and Williams ejected against Arizona Updated: May-13-15 6:35 pm
- Major league teams relying on shift more often Updated: May-13-15 2:57 pm
DENVER - Several times a game, Nolan Arenado takes a couple of giant steps to his left and fills the hole at shortstop.
- Plate umpire Danley leaves game after foul off his facemask Updated: May-13-15 1:33 am
PHOENIX - Home plate umpire Kerwin Danley left the game between the Washington Nationals and Arizona Diamondbacks after taking a sharp foul ball off his facemask Tuesday night.
- Hill, Pollock go deep in Diamondbacks' 2-1 win over Padres Updated: May-10-15 10:05 pm
- Diamondbacks' Hudson set to make 1st start in nearly 2 years Updated: May-10-15 3:15 pm
- D-Backs agree to minor league deal with Saltalamacchia Updated: May-07-15 6:57 pm
PHOENIX - The Arizona Diamondbacks have agreed to a minor league contract with Jarrod Saltalamacchia.
- Diamondbacks earn 1st DH sweep on road since 2006 Updated: May-06-15 10:57 pm
DENVER - Robbie Ray allowed just one run in a park notorious for chewing up young pitchers.
- Diamondbacks and Rockies rained out, doubleheader Wednesday Updated: May-05-15 9:05 pm
DENVER - Arizona catcher Jordan Pacheco saw the spin on the breaking pitch and drove it to the deepest part of the hallway. He roared at his long home run.
- Grandal's 13th-inning homer lifts Dodgers over D-Backs 1-0 Updated: May-03-15 9:48 pm