- Defensive miscues hurt Rockies in 7-3 loss to Arizona Updated: Jul-05-15 2:50 am
PHOENIX - Defense was a big issue again for the Colorado Rockies on Saturday night.
- Arizona's Corbin gets win in return from Tommy John surgery Updated: Jul-05-15 2:33 am
PHOENIX - With a big holiday crowd to cheer him on, Patrick Corbin was back on the mound.
- D-Backs activate Corbin, Hernandez, option Dorn, Stites Updated: Jul-04-15 7:04 pm
PHOENIX - The Arizona Diamondbacks have reinstated left-hander Patrick Corbin and catcher Oscar Hernandez from the 60-day disabled list.
- Diamondbacks' Corbin to make first start since 2013 Saturday Updated: Jul-03-15 7:12 pm
PHOENIX - Arizona left-hander Patrick Corbin is to start Saturday against Colorado in his first big league appearance in more than 1 ½ years.
- Hernandez, Anderson lead Dodgers past Diamondbacks, 4-3 Updated: Jul-02-15 2:09 am
- Hernandez, Anderson lead Dodgers past Diamondbacks, 4-3 Updated: Jul-02-15 1:48 am
PHOENIX - Kike Hernandez is one of the seldom-used Los Angeles Dodgers.
- Right-leaning McCain comes up short in foul ball bid Updated: Jul-01-15 1:33 am
PHOENIX - The ball from the left and John McCain leaned to the right.
- Castillo powers Diamondbacks past Padres 6-4 Updated: Jun-28-15 8:27 pm
SAN DIEGO - Arizona manager Chip Hale thought his team's offense was ready to break out, and he was right.
- Rockies use 5-run 8th for 6-4 victory over Diamondbacks Updated: Jun-25-15 9:12 pm
DENVER - On a day when he got a break from his job as the Colorado Rockies starting shortstop, Troy Tulowitzki stepped into a starring role of a different sort.
- Diamondbacks score 7 runs in 2nd inning, beat Padres 7-2 Updated: Jun-21-15 7:20 pm
PHOENIX - A.J. Pollock and Paul Goldschmidt each singled home a pair in a seven-run second inning and the Arizona Diamondbacks went on to beat San Diego 7-2 Sunday, taking two of three from the Padres in the weekend series.
- D-Backs send Arroyo, former 1st-round pick to Braves Updated: Jun-21-15 2:37 am
- Diamondbacks RF Tomas leaves with bruised elbow Updated: Jun-20-15 12:35 am
PHOENIX - Right fielder Yasmany Tomas has left Arizona's game against San Diego with a bruised left elbow.
- Goldschmidt stifled, D-Backs fail again to reach .500 Updated: Jun-18-15 8:16 pm
PHOENIX - For the first time in about a month, Paul Goldschmidt didn't reach base.
- Featherston hits 1st HR, Wilson strong in Angels' 7-1 rout Updated: Jun-18-15 8:08 pm
PHOENIX - The Los Angeles Angels got another strong start from C.J. Wilson and offense from someone other than Mike Trout or Albert Pujols.
- Angels squander opportunities in 3-2 loss to Arizona Updated: Jun-18-15 2:38 am
PHOENIX - The Los Angeles Angels scored on a double play and Albert Pujols' groundout. They were 0 for 9 with runners in scoring position.
- Pujols' two-run HR helps Angels beat Diamondbacks 4-1 Updated: Jun-17-15 2:24 am
ANAHEIM, California - Angels manager Mike Scioscia rearranged his batting order, and the results weren't exactly overwhelming - except for a game-changing home run by the new cleanup hitter.
- Wiel HR key, but Pfeifer at center stage in Vandy's 1-0 win Updated: Jun-17-15 12:45 am
OMAHA, Nebraska - Any other time, Zander Wiel's home run to break up a no-hitter and produce the only run in a College World Series victory would have been all the talk after the game.
- De La Rosa takes shutout into 9th, D-backs beat Heston Updated: Jun-14-15 7:36 pm
- Arizona's Chase Anderson loses no-hit bid vs Giants in 7th Updated: Jun-13-15 12:33 am
- Puig has big night, Kendrick lifts Dodgers over D-backs 7-6 Updated: Jun-11-15 3:15 am
LOS ANGELES - Yasiel Puig is back and he's brought his powerful bat with him.
- Short & Sweet: 3 shortstops lead off MLB draft for 1st time Updated: Jun-09-15 12:40 am
SECAUCUS, New Jersey - Shortstops were a big hit leading off the Major League Baseball draft.
- Mets back deGrom with 4 homers in 6-3 win over Diamondbacks Updated: Jun-07-15 8:18 pm
PHOENIX - Curtis Granderson hit the ball over the wall twice, Jacob deGrom kept it down after elevating in the first inning and the New York Mets had the type of game they hope to have more consistently.