- CCSU holds off late charge by Robert Morris to win, 75-70 Updated: Feb-04-16 10:41 pm
MOON TOWNSHIP, Pennsylvania - Khalen Cumberlander and Austin Nehls combined for 35 points and Central Connecticut opened a four-game road trip with a 65-60 win over Robert Morris Thursday night.
- Fairleigh Dickinson edges Wagner 82-79 in OT Updated: Feb-04-16 10:37 pm
NEW YORK - Earl Potts Jr. scored 22 points and sank the winning 3-pointer in overtime to lift Fairleigh Dickinson into sole possession of first place in the Northeast Conference with an 82-79 win over Wagner on Thursday night.
- Sacred Heart holds off St. Francis Brooklyn late, 74-70 Updated: Feb-04-16 10:22 pm
FAIRFIELD, Connecticut - Cane Broome scored 28 points and Sacred Heart held off St. Francis Brooklyn to earn a 74-70 Northeast Conference victory Thursday night.
- Hermannsson leads LIU Brooklyn over Mount St. Mary's 77-74 Updated: Feb-04-16 9:56 pm
NEW YORK - Martin Hermannsson scored 21 points, Jerome Frink had 19 and LIU Brooklyn beat Mount St. Mary's 77-74 on Thursday night.
- St. Francis (Pa) rallies to beat Bryant 63-57 Updated: Feb-04-16 9:02 pm
LORETTO, Pennsylvania - Ronnie Drinnon scored the go-ahead basket and grabbed 15 rebounds to become the 16th player in school history to reach 700 boards and St. Francis (Pa) rallied to beat Bryant 63-57 on Thursday night.
- Frink scores 24, LIU Brooklyn beats Sacred Heart 92-84 Updated: Jan-27-16 9:11 pm
NEW YORK - Jerome Frink scored 24 with 14 rebounds, and Martin Hermannsson had 22 points, eight rebounds, seven assists and five steals to help LIU Brooklyn beat Sacred Heart 92-84 Monday night.
- Mount St. Mary's handles Fairleigh Dickinson 87-72 Updated: Jan-24-16 6:41 pm
HACKENSACK, New Jersey - Gregory Graves scored 22 points and Mount St. Mary's took an 87-72 victory over Fairleigh Dickinson on Sunday.
- Sacred Heart holds off Wagner 67-58 in upset Updated: Jan-24-16 6:39 pm
NEW YORK - Cane Broome scored 17 points in a balanced attack and swung momentum with some relentless 3-point shooting just before halftime as Sacred Heart upended Wagner 67-58 on Sunday, dropping the Seahawks from first place in the Northeast Conference.
- St. Francis wins Battle of Brooklyn 64-49 over LIU-Brooklyn Updated: Jan-23-16 7:36 pm
NEW YORK - Chris Hooper was named MVP of the 41st Battle of Brooklyn, coming off the bench to score 15 points, leading four players into double-digit scoring as Saint Francis defeated LIU Brooklyn 64-49 on Saturday.
- Perfect Blackmon leads St. Francis (Pa) past CCSU, 79-64 Updated: Jan-23-16 6:15 pm
NEW BRITAIN, Connecticut - Isaiah Blackmon couldn't miss, hitting all his shots and scoring 20 points off the bench to lead St. Francis of Pennsylvania to a 79-64 victory to keep Central Connecticut winless in Northeast Conference play Saturday.
- Robert Morris never trails in 65-54 win over Bryant Updated: Jan-23-16 6:10 pm
SMITHFIELD, Rhode Island - Kavon Stewart scored 18 points, Elijah Minnie added 13 to go with 12 rebounds and a career-best six blocks, and Robert Morris never trailed in a 65-54 win over Bryant on Saturday.
- Sacred Heart pulls away late, beats Mount St. Mary's 76-71 Updated: Jan-21-16 10:16 pm
FAIRFIELD, Connecticut - Cane Broome scored 24 points, and Tevin Falzon added 15 with two key 3-pointers late to help Sacred Heart beat Mount St. Mary's 76-71 on Thursday night.
- Wagner snaps 5-game skid against St. Francis Brooklyn 83-59 Updated: Jan-21-16 9:43 pm
NEW YORK - Corey Henson was 5 of 6 from behind the arc and scored 25 points and Wagner snapped a five-game losing streak to its New York City rival by posting an 83-59 win over defending Northeast Conference champion St. Francis Brooklyn Thursday night.
- St. Francis (Pa.) snaps 2-game skid, tops Bryant 71-65 Updated: Jan-21-16 9:43 pm
SMITHFIELD, Rhode Island - Isaiah Blackmon scored 19 points off the bench and St. Francis (Pa.) overcame 17-point first-half deficit to edge Bryant, 71-65 on Thursday night.
- Fairleigh Dickinson rallies to beat LIU Brooklyn 101-95 Updated: Jan-21-16 9:40 pm
TEANECK, New Jersey - Darian Anderson scored nine of his career-high 32 points in the final minute and Fairleigh Dickinson beat LIU Brooklyn 101-95 on Thursday night.
- Robert Morris uses late first-half run, beats CCSU 59-45 Updated: Jan-21-16 9:08 pm
NEW BRITAIN, Connecticut - Kavon Stewart and Elijah Minnie scored 15 points apiece to lead Robert Morris to a 59-45 victory over Central Connecticut State on Thursday night.
- Jewell's 23 help St. Francis Brooklyn top Sacred Heart 85-67 Updated: Jan-16-16 6:37 pm
NEW YORK - Tyreek Jewell scored a career-high 23 points, Chris Hooper added 19 with seven rebounds, and St. Francis Brooklyn cruised past Sacred Heart 85-67 Saturday.
- Robert Morris rallies to beat Fairleigh Dickinson 64-58 Updated: Jan-16-16 6:32 pm
MOON TOWNSHIP, Pennsylvania - Elijah Minnie scored 17 points, and Conrad Stephens made all six of his shots and had 13 points as Robert Morris beat Fairleigh Dickinson 64-58 Saturday.
- Wagner builds quick lead, defeats CCSU 70-48 Updated: Jan-16-16 5:54 pm
NEW YORK - Corey Henson scored 18 points with three steals and three assists as Wagner jumped on cold-starting Central Connecticut State 70-48 Saturday.
- LIU dispatches Bryant 79-61 Updated: Jan-16-16 5:52 pm
SMITHFIELD, Rhode Island - Trevin Woods scored a career-high 20 points and LIU Brooklyn dispatched Bryant 79-61 on Saturday.
- Mount St. Mary's outshoots St. Francis (Pa.) 82-72 Updated: Jan-16-16 2:51 pm
LORETTO, Pennsylvania - Gregory Graves scored 18 points, Junior Robinson added 15 and five assists, and Mount St. Mary's shot better from the field than at the free-throw line in an 82-72 win over St. Francis (Pa.) on Saturday.
- McKnight's buzzer-beater in OT lifts Sacred Heart over CCSU Updated: Jan-14-16 10:42 pm
NEW BRITAIN, Connecticut - Quincy McKnight scored six of his 17 points in overtime, including a layup at the buzzer to give Sacred Heart an 80-78 victory over Central Connecticut State on Thursday night.
- Mt. St. Mary's uses big 1st half to beat Robert Morris 76-52 Updated: Jan-14-16 10:04 pm
MOON TOWNSHIP, Pennsylvania - BK Ashe had 17 points and 10 rebounds as Mount St. Mary's dominated the first half on Thursday night and cruised to a 76-52 win over Robert Morris.
- Fairleigh Dickinson beats St. Francis (Pa) 71-59 Updated: Jan-14-16 9:56 pm
LORETTO, Pennsylvania - Marques Townes scored nine of his 12 points in the first half, and Fairleigh Dickinson built a big first-half lead and beat St. Francis (Pa.) 71-59 on Thursday night.
- LIU Brooklyn edges Wagner 71-70. Updated: Jan-14-16 9:37 pm
NEW YORK - Martin Hermannsson's free throw with 11 seconds to go gave LIU Brooklyn a 71-70 win over Wagner on Thursday night.