- Leicester beats City 3-1, Torres nets 100th Atletico goal Updated: Feb-06-16 7:36 pm
Leicester firmly underlined its Premier League title credentials with a 3-1 win at Manchester City on Saturday, while Atletico Madrid moved provisionally level on points with Barcelona at the top of the Spanish league by beating Eibar 3-1.
- Fiorentina fails to keep up pressure on leaders after draw Updated: Feb-06-16 5:37 pm
MILAN - Fiorentina failed to keep up the pressure on the top two in Serie A as it was held at Bologna to 1-1 after midfielder Mati Fernandez was sent off early in the second half on Saturday.
- Lazio's Curva Nord closed for 2 games for racist chanting Updated: Feb-04-16 12:32 pm
ROME - Lazio's Curva Nord will be closed for two games and the club has been fined 50,000 euros ($55,972) for racist chanting by its fans.
- Cristiano Ronaldo and Barcelona lead AP Global Football Poll Updated: Feb-02-16 1:55 pm
LONDON, England - Cristiano Ronaldo led the way at the summit of the Associated Press Global Football 10 on Tuesday, after scoring a hat trick in Real Madrid's resounding 6-0 win against Espanyol.
- The Latest: Stoke signs $26m Imbula in winter's biggest deal Updated: Feb-01-16 6:03 pm
LONDON - The Latest on European soccer transfer deadline day (all times local):
- Napoli coach Sarri banned for 2 matches for anti-gay slurs Updated: Jan-21-16 1:49 pm
MILAN - Napoli coach Maurizio Sarri has been banned for two Italian Cup matches and fined 20,000 euros ($22,000) for "directing extremely insulting epithets" toward his Inter Milan counterpart, Roberto Mancini.
- Tough task for Roma and coach Spalletti at Juventus Updated: Jan-21-16 11:29 am
MILAN - Roma coach Luciano Spalletti needs to turn things around and fast.