- Hornets F Kidd-Gilchrist tears labrum in shoulder again Updated: Feb-11-16 4:09 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Hornets forward Michael Kidd-Gilchrist has torn the labrum in his right shoulder for a second time, possibly ending his season.
- Heat's Hassan Whiteside banned a game for throwing elbow Updated: Feb-11-16 4:03 pm
- Lillard scores 31 as surging Blazers beat Rockets 116-103 Updated: Feb-11-16 3:00 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - The Houston Rockets are "broken," according to their coach and star player. The Portland Trail Blazers are in the middle of their best run of basketball all season.
- Davis, Pelicans snap Jazz's 7-game win streak, 100-96 Updated: Feb-11-16 12:11 am
NEW ORLEANS - Anthony Davis wasn't about to leave the court with any regrets.
- OKC Thunder assistant coach's wife dies after car accident Updated: Feb-10-16 11:38 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - The wife of Oklahoma City Thunder assistant coach Monty Williams died Wednesday evening at a hospital from injuries suffered in a car crash, police said.
- Hornets take advantage of Pacers' poor defense in 117-95 win Updated: Feb-10-16 11:12 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Kemba Walker and Jeremy Lamb got a chance to reminisce Wednesday night.
- Grizzlies rout Nets in 1st game since Gasol's broken foot Updated: Feb-10-16 10:57 pm
NEW YORK - A tough couple days gave way to an easy night for the Memphis Grizzlies.
- Leonard lifts Spurs to 98-96 win over the Magic Updated: Feb-10-16 10:45 pm
- Impact Hack-a-Someone tactic having on NBA is growing issue Updated: Feb-10-16 3:53 pm
MIAMI - San Antonio's first play of the 2008-09 season was designed and executed perfectly. Spurs' center Tim Duncan didn't bother jumping for the opening tap, conceding it to Phoenix's Shaquille O'Neal. Five seconds later, Michael Finley wrapped his arms around O'Neal for an intentional foul.
- Curry leads Warriors past Rockets for 42nd straight home win Updated: Feb-10-16 2:28 am
OAKLAND, California - Stephen Curry and the Golden State starters got a big boost from their bench.
- Hayward lifts Jazz over Mavs 121-119 in OT for 7th straight Updated: Feb-10-16 12:39 am
DALLAS - Gordon Hayward and the Utah Jazz now have a win that coach Quin Snyder views as validation for the hot streak his young team is enjoying.
- Aldridge scores 28 and Spurs run away from Heat, 119-101 Updated: Feb-09-16 11:29 pm
- Grizzlies Gasol out indefinitely with broken right foot Updated: Feb-09-16 7:07 pm
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Grizzlies center Marc Gasol is out indefinitely with a broken bone in his right foot after an MRI exam found the fracture earlier Tuesday.
- Lillard has 33 to lead Blazers past Grizzlies 112-106 Updated: Feb-09-16 12:45 am
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - C.J. McCollum struggled with his shooting until overtime when a trio of field goals provided Portland with a winning boost.
- Pelicans snap 4-game skid with easy win over Wolves Updated: Feb-08-16 11:56 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Mired in a four-game losing streak and sinking further out of contention in the Western Conference, the New Orleans Pelicans were in desperate need of a confidence builder.
- Walker scores 30 as Hornets beat Bulls, 108-91 Updated: Feb-08-16 10:45 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - The Charlotte Hornets are finally close to being 100 percent healthy again, and are working their way back into the Eastern Conference playoff picture.
- Bryant's 25 points not enough to upset Spurs Updated: Feb-07-16 12:44 am
- Parsons has 26 as Mavs defeat Grizzlies 114-110 in OT Updated: Feb-07-16 12:30 am
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - The Dallas Mavericks probably felt like they should have avoided overtime. Chandler Parsons made sure they didn't squander the opportunity for the win in the extra period.
- Batum's 26 points, 11 rebounds lead Hornets past Wizards Updated: Feb-06-16 10:38 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Charlotte Hornets guard Nicolas Batum is finally healthy, after dealing with an injured toe the past four weeks.
- Irving, James lead Cavaliers past Pelicans 99-84 Updated: Feb-06-16 10:02 pm
- Lillard scores 21 to help Portland beat Houston 96-79 Updated: Feb-06-16 9:05 pm
HOUSTON - The Portland Trail Blazers were determined that this trip to Houston would end much better than their last visit here when they were stung by a tough overtime loss to the Rockets.
- Spurs hand Mavs largest halftime deficit in 116-90 blowout Updated: Feb-06-16 1:14 am
DALLAS - A large San Antonio contingent in the Dallas crowd chanted "go, Spurs, go" during a timeout with the Mavericks on their way to the biggest halftime deficit in franchise history.
- Green scores 16 points and Grizzlies hold off Knicks 91-85 Updated: Feb-05-16 11:33 pm
- Whiteside gets triple-double as Heat hold off Hornets Updated: Feb-05-16 11:16 pm
- Resurgent Kobe Bryant leads Lakers past Pelicans, 99-96 Updated: Feb-05-16 2:20 am
NEW ORLEANS - Kobe Bryant kept his right arm extended upward, his hand dangling as he held his follow-through on a 3-point shot with a minute to go.