- Spurs' Parker names cubs at Texas zoo for self, wife, son Updated: Nov-24-15 2:25 pm
SAN ANTONIO - Spurs star Tony Parker had a walk on the wild side this week and has named three African lion cubs at the San Antonio Zoo after his wife, their son and himself.
- Leonard has 24, Spurs defense shines in 98-84 win over Suns Updated: Nov-24-15 12:40 am
- Walker's 39 points lift Hornets over Kings 127-122 in OT Updated: Nov-23-15 11:21 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Kemba Walker put the Charlotte Hornets in prime position for a big win when he made a driving one-handed scoop layup with 0.7 seconds left in regulation.
- Westbrook helps Thunder snap Mavericks' 6-game win streak Updated: Nov-22-15 10:59 pm
- Clutch Davis leads Pelicans past Suns, 122-116 Updated: Nov-22-15 10:33 pm
NEW ORLEANS - Pelicans first-year coach Alvin Gentry is starting to see evidence that his team can overcome its dismal start to the season.
- Porzingis leads Knicks past Rockets for 4th straight win Updated: Nov-22-15 2:04 am
HOUSTON - Carmelo Anthony and Derek Fisher insist they knew months ago that Kristaps Porzingis was capable of this type of performance.
- Spurs snap Grizzlies' four-game winning streak, 92-82 Updated: Nov-22-15 12:33 am
SAN ANTONIO - The San Antonio Spurs played poorly, were not sharp and heard all about it during a fiery timeout.
- Williams, Nowitzki lead Mavericks past Jazz, 102-93 Updated: Nov-21-15 12:41 am
DALLAS - Deron Williams' homecoming, taking place three seasons after many Dallas Mavericks fans hoped, keeps getting better.
- Davis' big game in return lifts Pelicans over Spurs, 104-90 Updated: Nov-21-15 12:35 am
NEW ORLEANS - The moment Anthony Davis rose to block LaMarcus Aldridge's 15-foot jump shot marked the beginning of the end for the San Antonio Spurs.
- Jefferson, Hornets drop 76ers to 0-13 Updated: Nov-20-15 11:55 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - The times that Al Jefferson is most confident he'll have a good game are not when the Hornets center is going against a rookie, and not even when he's facing a winless team.
- Conley, Gasol lead Grizzlies over Rockets 96-84 Updated: Nov-20-15 10:39 pm
- Gentry: Davis, Asik ready to return for Pelicans vs. Spurs Updated: Nov-20-15 7:13 pm
- Ty Lawson pleads guilty to charges in drunken driving arrest Updated: Nov-19-15 6:23 pm
DENVER - Houston Rockets point guard Ty Lawson has pleaded guilty to charges stemming from his drunken driving arrest in Denver.
- Parker scores 25, Spurs beat Nuggets for 6th straight Updated: Nov-19-15 12:52 am
SAN ANTONIO - Tony Parker has spent the better part of the past 14 seasons tumbling violently to the court after driving headfirst into the paint against a mass of big men for a contested layup or a timely pass.
- Harden, Rockets pull out OT win after firing McHale Updated: Nov-19-15 12:35 am
HOUSTON - James Harden knew something had to change, and he didn't mean the coach.
- Westbrook carries Thunder past injury-depleted Pelicans Updated: Nov-18-15 11:59 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Russell Westbrook and Enes Kanter were too tough for a Pelicans team that's missing too much.
- Batum's 24 points lead Hornets over Nets, 116-111 Updated: Nov-18-15 10:54 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Nicolas Batum returned to form and the Charlotte Hornets returned to their winning ways.
- Mavericks rally from 18 down to beat Celtics, 106-102 Updated: Nov-18-15 10:19 pm
- Kevin McHale fired by Houston Rockets after 4-7 start Updated: Nov-18-15 8:02 pm
HOUSTON - Six months ago, Kevin McHale coached the Houston Rockets to the Western Conference finals for the first time in 18 years.
- Mavs' Charlie Villanueva leaves team for birth of 2nd child Updated: Nov-18-15 7:25 pm
BOSTON - Dallas Mavericks forward Charlie Villanueva has left the team for the birth of his second child.
- Hornets' Marvin Williams fined $15,000 Updated: Nov-18-15 4:39 pm
NEW YORK - Charlotte Hornets forward Marvin Williams was fined $15,000 by the NBA on Wednesday for elbowing New York Knicks forward Louis Amundson in the head.
- Spurs' Manu Ginobili out 2 games with hip issue Updated: Nov-18-15 2:27 pm
SAN ANTONIO - Veteran Spurs guard Manu Ginobili will miss the next two games with hip tightness.
- Gallinari scores 32 to lead Nuggets past Pelicans, 115-98 Updated: Nov-18-15 12:53 am
NEW ORLEANS - Danilo Gallinari's scoring from the perimeter and the post was too much for a reeling Pelicans team that once again found itself try to cope with an injury to Anthony Davis.
- Porzingis scores 29, Knicks beat Hornets 102-94 Updated: Nov-17-15 11:24 pm
NEW YORK - The boos that thundered through Brooklyn in June have been replaced by a much sweeter sound at Madison Square Garden.
- Chalmers scores 29 to led Grizzlies over Thunder 122-114 Updated: Nov-17-15 12:27 am
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Mario Chalmers' transformation from one of the most despised figures in Memphis basketball history to fan favorite has taken all of three games.