- Harrison plans to play in 2016, Steelers re-sign Gradkowski Updated: May-02-16 8:28 pm
PITTSBURGH - Looks like there's still a little fuel left James Harrison's tank after all.
- Browns release linebacker Scott Solomon, injured last season Updated: May-02-16 2:54 pm
CLEVELAND - The Browns released linebacker Scott Solomon, whose 2015 season was stopped short by injuries.
- Browns usher in new era with high-character draft class Updated: Apr-30-16 9:07 pm
BEREA, Ohio - Sitting at a crowded dais alongside four new teammates, each dressed smartly in suits with Browns lapel pins, linebacker Emmanuel Ogbah already feels a strong vibe about Cleveland's football future.
- Steelers focus on retooling defense in NFL draft Updated: Apr-30-16 8:00 pm
PITTSBURGH - The high-powered offense is in place. The Pittsburgh Steelers know this. The defense coming off its worst statistical season in nearly a quarter century, not so much.
- Raiders trade up to take QB Cook in 4th round of NFL draft Updated: Apr-30-16 7:26 pm
CHICAGO - Connor Cook is the winningest quarterback in Michigan State history. Andrew Billings is coming off a dominant season on Baylor's defensive line.
- Bengals get defensive tackle, restock on final day of draft Updated: Apr-30-16 6:55 pm
CINCINNATI - The Bengals used the final day of the draft to help their defense, which is already one of the NFL's best.
- Ravens snag Navy QB Reynolds during busy day at NFL draft Updated: Apr-30-16 6:48 pm
OWINGS MILLS, Maryland - The Baltimore Ravens addressed several needs in the NFL draft before making an emotional selection that brought tears to owner Steve Bisciotti.
- The Latest: 3rd round a graduation party for Bengals' Dunlap Updated: Apr-29-16 11:25 pm
CHICAGO - The Latest on the second day of the NFL draft (all times Eastern):
- Cleveland Browns owner loses round in deposition fight Updated: Apr-29-16 4:50 pm
MOBILE, Alabama - Cleveland Browns owner Jimmy Haslam is a step closer to having to answer questions about fraud at the truck stop chain where he is president and CEO.
- Judge sets $1,500 bond in Johnny Manziel assault case Updated: Apr-27-16 1:38 pm
DALLAS - A Dallas judge has set a $1,500 bond for former Cleveland Browns quarterback Johnny Manziel in his misdemeanor domestic assault case.
- News Guide: Ex-NFL QB Johnny Manziel indicted in Texas Updated: Apr-26-16 4:56 pm
DALLAS - Johnny Manziel was indicted Tuesday on a misdemeanor assault charge stemming from allegations that he assaulted his ex-girlfriend during a night out in January.
- Cincinnati Bengals release linebacker A.J. Hawk Updated: Apr-26-16 4:49 pm
CINCINNATI - The Cincinnati Bengals have released linebacker A.J. Hawk.
- Steelers, Bengals still going at nasty rivalry in offseason Updated: Apr-25-16 4:42 pm
CINCINNATI - All of this Steelers-and-Bengals animosity isn't going away. New season, same raw feelings. And it's going to keep going, right up to the second week of the season.
- Browns sign wide receiver Saalim Hakim Updated: Apr-25-16 2:05 pm
CLEVELAND - The Browns signed wide receiver Saalim Hakim after he had an impressive tryout last week in their voluntary minicamp.
- Browns risk passing up top QBs in big draft deal with Eagles Updated: Apr-21-16 4:54 pm
BEREA, Ohio - The Browns blew it again - badly. Of course they did, they're the Browns.
- Eagles acquire No. 2 overall draft pick from Browns Updated: Apr-20-16 4:57 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Desperate for a franchise quarterback, the Philadelphia Eagles can get their man. Soon.
- With Osweiler signed, Houston Texans cut QB Brian Hoyer Updated: Apr-19-16 5:03 pm
HOUSTON - The Houston Texans have cut quarterback Brian Hoyer.
- Andy Dalton's thumb fully healed, he's throwing every pass Updated: Apr-18-16 3:41 pm
CINCINNATI - Andy Dalton's first pass with his healed thumb plopped right to the couch. And it felt really good.
- Browns owner Haslam fighting deposition order in civil suit Updated: Apr-17-16 12:33 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Cleveland Browns owner Jimmy Haslam is fighting a court order for him to testify in a civil lawsuit against the Pilot Flying J truck-stop chain owned by Haslam and his brother, Tennessee Gov. Bill Haslam.
- New USC AD Swann supports Helton, touts Trojans' progress Updated: Apr-14-16 7:37 pm
LOS ANGELES - Lynn Swann has no previous experience as a collegiate athletic administrator, let alone running a department with the power and prestige of Southern California.
- Ex-NFL player's sentencing delayed; lawyers cite concussions Updated: Apr-14-16 1:23 am
CLEVELAND - Reggie Rucker's sentencing in a charity theft case has been delayed as the former Cleveland Browns wide receiver participates in a study of long-term symptoms of traumatic brain injuries and awaits another test in June.
- Agent Drew Rosenhaus to Johnny Manziel: Get help Updated: Apr-13-16 8:59 pm
Johnny Manziel's agent, Drew Rosenhaus, has told the troubled quarterback to seek help or he will no longer represent him.
- Bengals exercise TE Eifert's contract option through 2017 Updated: Apr-13-16 4:09 pm
CINCINNATI - The Bengals exercised a one-year contract option for Tyler Eifert on Wednesday, keeping the tight end signed through 2017.
- Browns didn't plan on Gordon's return from suspension Updated: Apr-13-16 1:37 pm
CLEVELAND - The Browns never presumed Josh Gordon would be allowed back from his drug suspension.
- Bengals' Marvin Lewis signs 1-year extension through 2017 Updated: Apr-11-16 12:58 pm
CINCINNATI - Bengals coach Marvin Lewis has signed a one-year contract extension through the 2017 season, the third straight year he's gotten extra time on his deal after losing in the playoffs.