- AP Source: Wade chooses to stay with Heat Updated: Jul-02-15 6:02 pm
MIAMI - A person familiar with the negotiations says Dwyane Wade is staying with the Miami Heat.
- AP Source: Suns send 3 to Detroit for pick Updated: Jul-02-15 6:01 pm
PHOENIX - The Phoenix Suns have traded Marcus Morris, Danny Granger and Reggie Bullock to the Detroit Pistons for a future draft pick, a person with knowledge of the situation told The Associated Press. The move was very likely a bid to clear salary space to sign free agent LaMarcus Aldridge.
- AP Source: Heat now among clubs meeting with Aldridge Updated: Jul-02-15 5:42 pm
MIAMI - A person with knowledge of the negotiations says LaMarcus Aldridge and the Miami Heat have spoken about his future plans, and that a formal conversation is scheduled for Thursday night.
- Magic taking slow approach with 5th overall pick Hezonja Updated: Jul-02-15 4:27 pm
ORLANDO, Florida - If Orlando Magic draft pick Mario Hezonja had it his way he'd hop headfirst into the NBA fire.
- AP Source: Pacers give Monta Ellis 4 years, $44 million Updated: Jul-02-15 3:14 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - The Indiana Pacers got the shooting guard they wanted.
- Bucks land free agent big man Greg Monroe Updated: Jul-02-15 1:21 pm
The Milwaukee Bucks have landed their big man.
- AP source: Arron Afflalo, Knicks agree on 2-year deal Updated: Jul-02-15 9:48 am
NEW YORK - Arron Afflalo is about to team up with Carmelo Anthony again.
- AP Source: Kings trade Stauskas, Thompson, Landry to 76ers Updated: Jul-02-15 1:27 am
- Cavaliers break the bank on Day 1 of free agency Updated: Jul-01-15 9:03 pm
Cleveland Cavaliers owner Dan Gilbert promised LeBron James he would do whatever it took financially to surround him with a team capable of ending the city's 51-year championship drought.
- AP Source: Cavs bring back Shumpert for 4 years, $40 million Updated: Jul-01-15 8:27 pm
A person with knowledge of the situation tells The Associated Press that Iman Shumpert has agreed to terms on a four-year, $40 million contract that will keep him in Cleveland.
- AP source: Hawks reach agreement to re-sign Paul Millsap Updated: Jul-01-15 8:27 pm
ATLANTA - Paul Millsap became an All-Star in his first two years with Atlanta and helped lead the Hawks to their first Eastern Conference finals.
- DeMarre Carroll says he's heading to the Raptors Updated: Jul-01-15 6:48 pm
When DeMarre Carroll's left knee buckled in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference finals, the breakout season that put him on the precipice of a big payday nearly went right down the drain.
- AP Source: Guard Goran Dragic, Heat agree on 5-year deal Updated: Jul-01-15 5:18 pm
MIAMI - Goran Dragic plays quickly and decides quickly.
- AP Source: Bulls reach 5-year, $90M deal with Jimmy Butler Updated: Jul-01-15 4:55 pm
CHICAGO - Jimmy Butler bet on himself and won big.
- AP Source: Celtics, Amir Johnson agree to $24 million deal Updated: Jul-01-15 4:50 pm
A person with knowledge of the details says the Boston Celtics have landed Amir Johnson with a two-year deal worth $24 million.
- AP source: Hawks finalizing deal for Spurs' Splitter Updated: Jul-01-15 3:44 pm
- Watford more comfortable going into 2nd Pacers summer stint Updated: Jul-01-15 3:21 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Former Indiana star Christian Watford says he's more comfortable playing with NBA players as he begins his second stint with the Indiana Pacers' summer league team.
- AP Source: Dunleavy stays with Bulls, agrees to 3-year deal Updated: Jul-01-15 12:55 pm
A person with knowledge of the negotiations says Mike Dunleavy and the Chicago Bulls have agreed on a new three-year, $14 million contract.
- Thad Young says he's staying in Brooklyn with Nets Updated: Jul-01-15 12:03 pm
Free agent forward Thaddeus Young says he's staying in Brooklyn with the Nets.
- Senate leader promises vote on Bucks arena plan next week Updated: Jul-01-15 11:41 am
MADISON, Wisconsin - The Wisconsin Senate's Republican leader says he plans to vote on a bill to fund a new Milwaukee Bucks arena next week.
- AP Source: Bucks give Middleton 5 years, $70 million Updated: Jul-01-15 11:33 am
Khris Middleton was a little-known second-round draft pick when he broke into the NBA with the Detroit Pistons in 2012.
- Prevailing wage, Bucks arena won't be in budget Updated: Jun-30-15 8:42 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Details of an agreement on major budget issues reached by Republicans on Tuesday:
- Hawks' Korver has 'loose bodies' removed from elbow Updated: Jun-30-15 8:35 pm
ATLANTA - Atlanta Hawks guard Kyle Korver is expected to be ready for the start of training camp following surgery to remove loose bodies in his right elbow.
- Bucks arena, prevailing wage may come in special session Updated: Jun-30-15 8:19 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - The Legislature may vote on a financing deal for a Milwaukee Bucks arena and changes to the prevailing wage law in a special session.
- AP source: Jared Dudley staying in Milwaukee next season Updated: Jun-30-15 6:26 pm
Jared Dudley has decided to return to the Milwaukee Bucks for the final year of his contract.