- Big shots: Cavaliers set NBA record by making 25 3-pointers Updated: May-05-16 2:36 am
CLEVELAND - Wearing headphones and sweats, J.R. Smith, the one Cleveland player without any restrictions on where or when he can shoot, finished his pregame warmup by stopping near half-court and launching a shot.
- 3 for all: Cavaliers make record 25 3-pointers, rout Hawks Updated: May-05-16 12:48 am
CLEVELAND - Your shot, Warriors.
- Cavaliers set NBA playoff record for 3-pointers Updated: May-04-16 9:52 pm
CLEVELAND - The Cavaliers have set an NBA playoff record by making 22 3-pointers in Game 2 against Atlanta on Wednesday night.
- Bosh officially declared out for remainder of Heat season Updated: May-04-16 7:08 pm
MIAMI - Chris Bosh's season is now officially over, regardless of how far the Miami Heat advance in the postseason.
- Celtics' president Ainge embracing expectation-filled summer Updated: May-04-16 4:58 pm
BOSTON - During his tenure as Celtics president, Danny Ainge has developed a reputation as deal maker that pounces on opportunities.
- Hornets GM Cho: Re-signing Nicolas Batum 'No. 1 priority' Updated: May-04-16 4:19 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - General manager Rich Cho made it clear the Charlotte Hornets want to re-sign unrestricted free agent forward Nicolas Batum to a long-term contract.
- LeBron has thought about playoffs matchup with Wade, Heat Updated: May-04-16 12:19 pm
INDEPENDENCE, Ohio - LeBron James isn't looking too far forward in the NBA playoffs. He's taken a peek, however.
- Wade, Heat beat Raptors in OT after Lowry's halfcourt heave Updated: May-04-16 12:33 am
TORONTO - It only counts as one win, though the Miami Heat had to work twice as hard to get it.
- Raptors ratings still struggling to compete with NHL, Jays Updated: May-03-16 1:42 pm
TORONTO - Despite getting more attention from Canadian TV viewers, the Toronto Raptors are still struggling to compete with hockey and baseball.
- Dwyane Wade 'honored' to be Prince's favorite player Updated: May-03-16 6:56 am
Dwyane Wade says he's feeling "all kinds of emotions" after hearing that he was Prince's favorite basketball player.
- George's return has Pacers dreaming of brighter future Updated: May-02-16 5:48 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - The Indiana Pacers turned what was supposed to be a transitional season into one filled with promise.
- Hornets future unclear with 4 starters becoming free agents Updated: May-02-16 5:19 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - The Charlotte Hornets have a major decision ahead of them this offseason - keep the core group from a team that tied for the third-best record in the Eastern Conference or revamp the roster by adding new pieces.
- Raptors reach second round for first time 15 years Updated: May-02-16 2:23 am
TORONTO - After a decade and a half of playoff disappointment, the Toronto Raptors finally got to enjoy a celebratory night of hugs, kisses and happy families.
- Heat off to the second round, and Deng a big reason why Updated: May-02-16 2:09 am
MIAMI - Luol Deng's role with the Miami Heat changed out of necessity in February, when the team lost Chris Bosh for the second consecutive season to a blood clot at the All-Star break.
- DeRozan has 30 points, Raptors beat Pacers 89-84 in Game 7 Updated: May-02-16 12:31 am
TORONTO - DeMar DeRozan pushed the Toronto Raptors into the second round - finally.
- Heat roll past Hornets in Game 7, 106-73 Updated: May-01-16 10:54 pm
MIAMI - Dwyane Wade took a moment before tipoff Sunday to reflect on all that his Miami Heat endured this season.
- Pacers force Game 7 against Raptors with 101-83 win Updated: Apr-29-16 11:51 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - This time, the Indiana Pacers buckled down and fought back.
- Wade, Heat force Game 7 with 97-90 win over Hornets Updated: Apr-29-16 11:45 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Dwyane Wade hadn't made a 3-point shot since December, enduring a streak of 22 consecutive misses.
- Batum 'running on adrenaline' in Game 6 after birth of child Updated: Apr-29-16 7:18 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Hornets forward Nicolas Batum said he's "running on adrenaline" as he prepares for Game 6 of Charlotte's first-round playoff series against the Miami Heat following the birth of his son early Friday.
- LeBron 'not fond' of NBA's reviews of officiating Updated: Apr-29-16 6:26 pm
INDEPENDENCE, Ohio - LeBron James isn't a fan of the NBA's officiating reviews.
- Optimism high as Celtics enter a likely active offseason Updated: Apr-29-16 5:59 pm
BOSTON - The emergence of an All-Star and lots of victories made the Celtics one of the biggest surprises in the NBA this season.
- Hawks overwhelm Celtics, move to 2nd round with 104-92 win Updated: Apr-29-16 12:09 am
BOSTON - The Atlanta Hawks had their best regular season in franchise history spoiled last year by a dismal showing against Cleveland in the Eastern Conference finals.
- NBA says Wade wasn't fouled in final seconds of Game 5 loss Updated: Apr-28-16 8:48 pm
MIAMI - Dwyane Wade does not read the NBA's reviews of officiating in the last 2 minutes of close games, which might be a wise move in this particular case.
- Hornets C Spencer Hawes out for remainder of series vs Heat Updated: Apr-28-16 6:56 pm
- No longer rebuilding, Pistons hope to improve in offseason Updated: Apr-28-16 6:10 pm
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - The Detroit Pistons have finally moved beyond the rebuilding stage.