- Navy's free-throw shooting holds off UNC-Greensboro 70-66 Updated: Nov-27-15 11:25 pm
GREENSBORO, North Carolina - Tilman Dunbar scored 16 points - 10 from the free-throw line - and Navy defeated UNC-Greensboro 70-66 Friday night.
- Army tames Arkansas-Pine Bluff in Barclays Classic, 81-60 Updated: Nov-27-15 9:53 pm
WEST POINT, New York - Kennedy Edwards scored 17 points off the bench as Army pulled away from Arkansas-Pine Bluff in the second half for a comfortable, 81-60 victory Friday night in the Barclays Center Classic.
- Princeton dominates Lafayette from outset in 104-52 win Updated: Nov-26-15 2:18 am
PRINCETON, New Jersey - Freshman Noah Bramlage scored 14 points and Princeton cruised to its largest victory since 1968 with a 104-52 win over Lafayette on Wednesday night.
- Brogdon scores 23 as No. 12 Virginia beats Lehigh 80-54 Updated: Nov-25-15 10:40 pm
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - Virginia coach Tony Bennett called Wednesday's visit by Lehigh "a game of cementing some habits," and after the Cavaliers got off to a slow start, Malcolm Brogdon and their defense took over.
- VCU rolls over American University 72-44 Updated: Nov-25-15 10:08 pm
RICHMOND, Virginia - Justin Tillman posted a double-double scoring 10 points with 14 rebounds to help VCU roll over American University 72-44 on Wednesday night.
- Navy upends UMBC 75-54 behind Knorr Updated: Nov-25-15 9:29 pm
BALTIMORE, Maryland - Kendall Knorr scored a career-high 18 points on 7-of-12 shooting with four 3-pointers and Navy beat University of Maryland-Baltimore County 75-54 on Wednesday night to win its third straight.
- Charles leads Holy Cross to 69-60 win over Sacred Heart Updated: Nov-25-15 3:28 pm
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - Karl Charles scored 15 with seven rebounds and Matt Zignorski had 13 points to help Holy Cross beat Sacred Heart 69-60 Wednesday.
- Labissiere scores 16 as top-ranked Kentucky beats BU 82-62 Updated: Nov-25-15 2:18 am
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Top-ranked Kentucky was less-than-impressive in its season debut at No. 1. Still, the Wildcats remained undefeated.
- Fordham cruises to 84-58 victory over Colgate Updated: Nov-24-15 11:03 pm
NEW YORK - Joseph Chartouny had 15 points, 10 rebounds and five assists, and Fordham cruised to an 84-58 victory over Colgate on Tuesday night.
- Moore's well-rounded game helps Vols beat Army 95-80 Updated: Nov-24-15 10:02 pm
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Armani Moore knows he will have to do a little bit of everything for Tennessee this season.
- Ogunyemi leads Siena over Bucknell in overtime 83-81 Updated: Nov-24-15 9:56 pm
LEWISBURG, Pennsylvania - Javion Ogunyemi's layup with 2 seconds left in overtime lifted Siena over Bucknell 83-81 on Tuesday night.
- George Washington holds off Army 92-81 in tourney opener Updated: Nov-22-15 10:08 pm
WASHINGTON - Kevin Larsen scored 21 points and George Washington held off Army late to post a 92-81 victory over the Black Knights in a first-round game in the Barclay's Center Classic Sunday night.
- Columbia cruises to 88-61 win over Lehigh Updated: Nov-22-15 6:42 pm
NEW YORK - Maodo Lo scored 18 points, including three 3-pointers, to lead Columbia to an 88-61 win over Lehigh on Sunday.
- Quinnipiac overtakes Holy Cross for 62-56 win Updated: Nov-22-15 4:13 pm
HAMDEN, Connecticut - Chaise Daniels scored 20 points and grabbed 12 rebounds to lead Quinnipiac to a 62-56 comeback win over Holy Cross on Sunday.
- Navy pulls away from D-III Goucher 76-47 Updated: Nov-22-15 2:14 pm
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Tom Lacey had 13 points and 11 rebounds, Shawn Anderson added 13 points, and Navy surged ahead in the second half to beat Division III Goucher 76-47 on Sunday.
- Mosely, Papale lead Boston University by South Florida 78-66 Updated: Nov-21-15 10:07 pm
TAMPA, Florida - Cheddi Mosely scored 21 points with four 3-pointers, John Papale added 17 with five 3s and Boston University beat South Florida 78-66 on Saturday night.
- Bucknell makes 31 free throws in beating Manhattan 80-67 Updated: Nov-21-15 9:30 pm
RIVERDALE, New York - Zach Thomas scored 15 points and grabbed 10 rebounds and Bucknell scored 31 points at the free-throw line in defeating Manhattan 80-67 on Saturday night.
- St. Francis jumps on American 68-48 Updated: Nov-21-15 9:24 pm
LORETTO, Pennsylvania - Ben Millaud-Meunier had 19 points and six assists, and St. Francis jumped out to a 25-point halftime lead on its way to a 68-48 win over American University Saturday night.
- Coleman with 16 points, leads NJIT over Lafayette 80-66 Updated: Nov-21-15 7:21 pm
NEWARK, New Jersey - Tim Coleman scored 16 points and matched a career-high with 14 rebounds to lead NJIT to an 80-66 victory over Lafayette on Saturday.
- Navy defeats USC Upstate 67-55 for 1st win of season Updated: Nov-20-15 12:13 am
SPARTANBURG, South Carolina - Shawn Anderson had 18 points as Navy cracked the win column with a 67-55 victory over South Carolina Upstate Thursday night,
- Ky Howard with 20 points, NJIT beats Boston University 90-76 Updated: Nov-19-15 10:13 pm
NEWARK, New Jersey - Ky Howard had 20 points, eight rebounds and six assists and NJIT rolled to a 90-76 victory over Boston University on Thursday night.
- Camara leads New Hampshire over Holy Cross 73-69 Updated: Nov-19-15 9:52 pm
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - Pat McNamara hit 5 of his 6 3-pointers in the second half to help New Hampshire build a big lead and withstand a Holy Cross rally in a 73-69 win on Thursday night.
- Montague hits 6 3s, scores 21, Yale beats Lehigh 79-67 Updated: Nov-19-15 9:31 pm
BETHLEHEM, Pennsylvania - Jack Montague hit six 3-pointers and scored a career-high 21 points and Justin Sears nearly had a quadruple-double to lead Yale past Lehigh 79-67 Thursday night.
- Albany 12 of 19 from 3-point range to beat Colgate 88-67 Updated: Nov-19-15 9:22 pm
ALBANY, New York - Ray Sanders went 6 for 6 from 3-point range and scored a career-high 24 points to lead Albany to an 88-67 win over Colgate on Thursday night.
- Army beats Fairleigh Dickinson 96-85 Updated: Nov-18-15 10:04 pm
TEANECK, New Jersey - Kyle Wilson scored 36 points as Army beat Fairleigh Dickinson 96-85 on Wednesday night.