- Navy sweeps season series with Loyola (Md.), 71-51 Updated: Feb-10-16 10:14 pm
BALTIMORE - Tilman Dunbar had 20 points and six assists, Shawn Anderson added 18 points and Navy beat Loyola (Md.) 71-51 Wednesday night for the Midshipmen's second straight season sweep of the Greyhounds.
- Ross scores 24 points as Lehigh beats Bucknell 80-65 Updated: Feb-10-16 9:25 pm
LEWISBURG, Pennsylvania - Kahron Ross scored a career-high 24 points with six assists as Lehigh beat Bucknell 80-65 Wednesday night.
- Fanning scores 25, Boston University beats American 71-51 Updated: Feb-10-16 9:18 pm
BOSTON - Eric Fanning had 25 points, Cheddi Mosely scored 20 and Boston University beat American 71-51 on Wednesday night.
- Holy Cross downs Lafayette 67-54 with balanced attack Updated: Feb-10-16 9:17 pm
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - Malachi Alexander scored 14 points with four 3-pointers to lead Holy Cross to a 67-54 win over Lafayette Wednesday night for the Crusaders' third win in a row and the Leopards' eighth-straight loss.
- Ferguson's career-high 24 helps Army beat Colgate 82-72 Updated: Feb-08-16 9:57 pm
WEST POINT, New York - Kevin Ferguson scored a career-high 24 points, grabbed 12 rebounds, and Army beat Colgate 82-72 on Monday night.
- Kempton leads Lehigh to 87-72 win over Lafayette Updated: Feb-08-16 9:10 pm
EASTON, Pennsylvania - Tim Kempton made 9 of 10 field-goal attempts and finished with 22 points, 13 rebounds and a career-high three blocked shots to help Lehigh beat Lafayette 87-72 Monday night.
- Lehigh has no trouble in 72-79 win over American U Updated: Feb-06-16 9:08 pm
BETHLEHEM, Pennsylvania - Tim Kempton scored 17 points and had nine rebounds to help lead Lehigh to a 72-49 blowout win over American University on Saturday night.
- Colgate leads nearly the entire way, beats Navy 58-55 Updated: Feb-06-16 6:22 pm
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Jordan Swopshire scored 10 of his career-high 20 points in the second half, and Colgate led nearly the entire way and held on to beat Navy 58-55 on Saturday to snap a three-game skid.
- Foreman sparks BU to 89-82 OT win over Lafayette Updated: Feb-06-16 4:37 pm
EASTON, Pennsylvania - Kyle Foreman scored 11 of his 13 points in overtime and Boston University beat Lafayette 89-82 Saturday for the Terriers' fourth consecutive win.
- Loyola (Md.) beats Army in double OT 100-99 Updated: Feb-06-16 4:13 pm
WEST POINT, New York - Andre Walker scored a career-high 31 points, including the winning free throws with four seconds left, and Loyola-Maryland defeated Army 100-99 in double overtime Saturday.
- Patriot leader Bucknell rolls at Holy Cross 77-52 Updated: Feb-06-16 3:01 pm
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - Nana Foulland tied his career-high with 20 points and Zach Thomas added a double-double to lead Patriot League leader Bucknell to a 77-52 win over Holy Cross on Saturday.
- Boston University upends Navy 83-72 Updated: Feb-04-16 12:07 am
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - John Papale scored 18 points and Kyle Foreman 17, and Boston University beat Navy 83-72 on Wednesday night.
- American pulls away from Bucknell late in 69-55 win Updated: Feb-03-16 11:29 pm
WASHINGTON, D.C. - Delante Jones scored 18 points and James Washington added 12 to lead American to its fifth-straight win as it beat Bucknell 69-55 Wednesday night.
- Ross makes key FTs, helps Lehigh beat Loyola (Md), 71-66 Updated: Feb-03-16 10:37 pm
BETHLEHEM, Pennsylvania - Kahron Ross had eight assists and scored 16 points_including key free throws late- to lead Leigh past Loyola (Md) 71-66 Wednesday night.
- Plomb with 22 points, Army edges Lafayette 84-81 in OT Updated: Feb-03-16 10:02 pm
EASTON, Pennsylvania - Tanner Plomb scored 22 points including a pair of jumpers in overtime that helped Army edged Lafayette 84-81 on Wednesday night, snapping a four-game slide.
- American wins first home game, beats Holy Cross 58-45 Updated: Feb-01-16 10:45 pm
WASHINGTON - Jesse Reed scored 16 points and American beat Holy Cross 58-45 Monday night for the Eagles' fourth-straight win.
- Kelly's 15 points leads Navy over Army 64-50 Updated: Feb-01-16 9:50 pm
WEST POINT, New York - Will Kelly scored 15 points with 10 rebounds to lead Navy over Army 64-50 on Monday night.
- Laster hits go-ahead 3, Loyola (Md.) beats Colgate 68-65 Updated: Feb-01-16 8:33 pm
BALTIMORE - Eric Laster scored 18 points and hit a go-ahead 3-pointer with 8.4 seconds left to help Loyola (Md.) beat Colgate 68-65 Monday night.
- Loyola (MD) beats Holy Cross 71-54 Updated: Jan-27-16 10:58 pm
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - Jarred Jones scored 22 points with eight rebounds and four steals as Loyola (MD) beat Holy Cross 71-54 on Wednesday night, snapping a four-game slide.
- Price scores career-high 28; Lehigh beats Colgate 79-70 Updated: Jan-27-16 10:04 pm
BETHLEHEM, Penn. - Austin Price hit four 3-pointers and finished with a career-high 28 points to help Lehigh beat Colgate 79-70 Wednesday night.
- Boston U muscles way past Army 76-67 Updated: Jan-27-16 9:48 pm
WEST POINT, New York - Cheddi Mosely scored 23 points and Nathan Dieudonne had 17 points and a career-high 18 rebounds to lead Boston University past Army 76-67 Wednesday night.
- American ends Navy's six-game win streak, 63-58 Updated: Jan-27-16 9:22 pm
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Delante Jones tied his career high with 23 points and American beat Navy 63-58 on Wednesday night to end the Midshipmen's six-game winning streak.
- Bucknell closes out Lafayette down the stretch in 79-67 win Updated: Jan-25-16 11:45 pm
LEWISBURG, Pennsylvania - D.J. MacLeay had 15 points and eight rebounds, and Bucknell beat Lafayette 79-67 on Monday night to snap a two-game losing skid in the series.
- Colgate holds off Holy Cross 76-61 Updated: Jan-24-16 7:02 pm
HAMILTON, New York - Malcolm Regisford scored a career-high 20 points and Tom Rivard added 16 and Colgate defeated Holy Cross 76-61 on Sunday for its fourth-straight win.
- Bucknell moves past .500 mark in 74-71 win over Boston U Updated: Jan-23-16 3:51 pm
BOSTON - Stephen Brown scored 21 points on 8-of-10 shooting and Bucknell held off Boston University down the stretch for a 74-71 win on Saturday.