- George's 30 points lead Indiana to 112-104 win over Pistons Updated: Feb-06-16 11:24 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Closing out games is a challenge for the Indiana Pacers.
- Pistons blow 27-point lead, recover to beat Knicks 111-105 Updated: Feb-04-16 11:30 pm
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - Anthony Tolliver's only shot of the game helped the Detroit Pistons avoid a colossal collapse.
- Detroit's Caldwell-Pope out with groin injury against Knicks Updated: Feb-04-16 7:31 pm
- Thomas scores 17 as Celtics stave off Pistons' rally, 102-95 Updated: Feb-03-16 11:27 pm
BOSTON - As one of the NBA's top defensive teams this season, the Celtics have inevitably found themselves with some big leads.
- Drummond, Jackson help Pistons edge Nets 105-100 Updated: Feb-01-16 10:56 pm
NEW YORK - Reggie Jackson was nearly on the bench, his coach believing he was being beaten by cramps.
- Pistons' owner pledges $10M to help resolve Flint water woes Updated: Jan-28-16 4:33 pm
FLINT, Michigan - Tom Gores, a Flint native and owner of the Detroit Pistons, is pledging to raise $10 million to address the short- and long-term needs of his Michigan hometown, where the drinking water is contaminated with lead.
- Drummond's 25 points, 18 boards rally Pistons past 76ers Updated: Jan-27-16 11:51 pm
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - When Andre Drummond got rolling Wednesday night, Philadelphia 76ers coach Brett Brown did the same thing almost every NBA coach does.
- Jackson scores 29, Pistons defeat Jazz 95-92 Updated: Jan-26-16 12:41 am
SALT LAKE CITY - Detroit Pistons coach Stan Van Gundy said Monday was the best defensive performance by Reggie Jackson since the point guard was traded to the organization last season.
- Gallinari scores 30, Nuggets beat Pistons 104-101 Updated: Jan-24-16 9:37 am
DENVER - Boxed into the corner with the shot clock and the game clock winding down, Danilo Gallinari launched a long jumper that found its way to the net and completed the Denver Nuggets' second-half rally.
- Davis, Evans lead Pelicans past Pistons, 115-99 Updated: Jan-22-16 12:25 am
NEW ORLEANS - Sprinting for a loose ball, Anthony Davis found himself attempting to leap the first three rows of seats along the sideline and was flooded with memories of the lower back injury he wound up with the last time he did something like that.
- Hack-a-Shaq not pretty and often not effective, either Updated: Jan-21-16 7:51 pm
NEW YORK - Imagine Kobe Bryant, late in his final All-Star Game, going basket for basket with LeBron James, fans in Toronto on their feet as the NBA's best put on a show.
- Caldwell-Pope scores 22 as Pistons beat Rockets 123-114 Updated: Jan-21-16 12:21 am
HOUSTON - Detroit's Andre Drummond wouldn't say whether he realized he set an NBA record by missing 23 free throws Wednesday night against the Houston Rockets.
- Pistons lose cool, Bulls take advantage in 111-101 win Updated: Jan-18-16 6:58 pm
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - Chicago coach Fred Hoiberg dismissed the idea that the Bulls might be better off without Joakim Noah.
- Detroit's Caldwell-Pope ejected in 3rd quarter Updated: Jan-18-16 5:23 pm
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - Detroit guard Kentavious Caldwell-Pope has been ejected from the Pistons' game against the Chicago Bulls after receiving two technical fouls in the third quarter.
- NBA commissioner wants to learn more about Pistons, downtown Updated: Jan-18-16 3:07 pm
DETROIT - Commissioner Adam Silver is noncommital about the possibility of the Detroit Pistons moving downtown.
- Pistons help boost former Detroit recreation center revival Updated: Jan-18-16 11:33 am
- Pistons rout Golden State 113-95 despite Curry's 38 points Updated: Jan-16-16 11:43 pm
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - Before the game, Detroit coach Stan Van Gundy said Golden State simply has more margin for error than other teams, meaning the Warriors can win even when they don't play their best.
- Warriors Watch: Warriors get routed 113-95 by Pistons Updated: Jan-16-16 11:11 pm
- Pistons retire Ben Wallace's jersey, honoring 2004 NBA champ Updated: Jan-16-16 10:06 pm
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - Ben Wallace, one of the top defensive players in NBA history, had his No. 3 jersey retired by the Detroit Pistons.
- Wallace looking forward to jersey retirement with Pistons Updated: Jan-15-16 6:14 pm
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - Ben Wallace understands the significance of a retired jersey and what it will mean for his legacy.
- Chalmers' leaner lifts Grizzlies over Pistons, 103-101 Updated: Jan-15-16 12:32 am
- Spurs beat Pistons 109-99 for ninth straight win Updated: Jan-12-16 11:51 pm
AUBURN HILLS. Mich. - The Detroit Pistons learned the same lesson Tuesday night that they were taught in the 2005 NBA Finals.
- Detroit Pistons boosting youth recreation basketball Updated: Jan-10-16 4:01 am
DETROIT - The Detroit Pistons are donating $300,000 to the Detroit Police Athletic League to support youth recreation basketball in the Detroit area.
- Pistons ease past Nets 103-89 for 3rd straight win Updated: Jan-09-16 11:45 pm
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - Marcus Morris' injury gave Detroit's two most recent draft picks a chance to play bigger roles.
- Pistons forward Marcus Morris sits out with knee tendinitis Updated: Jan-09-16 8:26 pm
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - Detroit Pistons forward Marcus Morris is sitting out against the Brooklyn Nets with left knee tendinitis.