- Luke Walton wins coach of month despite official 0-0 record Updated: Dec-01-15 3:41 pm
OAKLAND, California - Luke Walton has more NBA coach of the month awards than official wins.
- Warriors win 19th straight, 106-103 over the Jazz Updated: Dec-01-15 12:28 am
SALT LAKE CITY - Stephen Curry was held in relative check for most of Monday night. The reigning MVP and NBA's leading scorer had 16 points through three quarters as Draymond Green and other teammates did the heavy lifting.
- Warriors run NBA-record start to 18-0, beat Kings 120-101 Updated: Nov-29-15 2:16 am
OAKLAND, California - Stephen Curry scored 19 points in Golden State's NBA-record 18th straight win at the start of a season, but what he didn't do against the Sacramento Kings was just as important to the defending champion Warriors.
- Curry scores 41 points, Warriors pour in 3s to go 17-0 Updated: Nov-28-15 4:21 am
PHOENIX - The Golden State Warriors rained 3s in the desert and pushed their NBA-record start to 17-0.
- Warriors Watch Updated: Nov-28-15 12:26 am
- Warriors want more after making NBA history with 16-0 start Updated: Nov-25-15 9:26 am
OAKLAND, California - Even though he hasn't been in his usual spot on the bench, ailing coach Steve Kerr has contributed plenty to Golden State's record start.
- Warriors make NBA history as first team to start season 16-0 Updated: Nov-25-15 2:10 am
OAKLAND, California - Interim coach Luke Walton believes the time will come when the Golden State Warriors finally lose a game.
- Suspect charged with stealing Warriors interim coach's car Updated: Nov-24-15 11:41 am
OAKLAND, California - An Oakland man has been charged with stealing a car belonging to interim Golden State Warriors' coach Luke Walton.
- Heat's Riley says he sees 'dynastic' potential in Warriors Updated: Nov-23-15 12:35 pm
MIAMI - Pat Riley played alongside Jerry West and Gail Goodrich, the guards whose exploits from the early 1970s still have the Miami Heat president saying they were the best backcourt he ever saw.
- Thompson leads Warriors to 15-0 start, over Nuggets 118-105 Updated: Nov-23-15 12:38 am
DENVER - Who's counting? The Golden State Warriors certainly are. The wins are piling up, and they're moving closer to NBA history.
- Curry leads Warriors to 14-0 start as they hold off Bulls Updated: Nov-21-15 7:50 am
OAKLAND, California - Until a couple of games ago, Stephen Curry really hadn't thought much about making more NBA history.
- Warriors rally, reach 13-0 with 124-117 win over Clippers Updated: Nov-20-15 2:58 am
LOS ANGELES - With an NBA championship in their back pocket, the Golden State Warriors never feel as though they're out of a game. Even when trailing by 23 in the first half.
- Warriors improve to 12-0 with 115-110 win over Raptors Updated: Nov-18-15 6:54 am
OAKLAND, California - Even if they played an imperfect game, the Golden State Warriors managed to maintain their perfect start.
- Curry leads Warriors past Nets 107-99 in overtime Updated: Nov-15-15 4:17 am
OAKLAND, California - Stephen Curry never showed his disappointment through three quarters and Andre Iguodala never hesitated in taking the big shot and that's why Golden State remains unbeaten.
- Steph Curry somehow improves on MVP and championship season Updated: Nov-13-15 3:34 pm
OAKLAND, California - Stephen Curry hardly keeps track of how many 3-pointers he's putting up on a given night. His mindset is: See a chance and let it fly.
- Curry's 46 lift Warriors to 10-0 start with win over Wolves Updated: Nov-12-15 11:50 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Stephen Curry dribbled across midcourt in the third quarter and went into a trademark crouch as he started to break down Andre Miller.
- Warriors remain unbeaten with 100-84 win over Grizzlies Updated: Nov-11-15 11:58 pm
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - The Golden State Warriors haven't started a season this well in 55 years. So far back, the franchise was in Philadelphia.
- Curry held to season-low 22 in Warriors' win over Pistons Updated: Nov-10-15 2:02 am
OAKLAND, California - On a night Stephen Curry struggled with his shot, Golden State barely missed a beat while extending its unbeaten streak.
- Curry scores 24 as Warriors beat Kings 103-94 Updated: Nov-08-15 1:49 am
SACRAMENTO, California - Stephen Curry and the Golden State Warriors found their offense in time to keep their perfect record.
- Warriors stay unbeaten behind another big night from Curry Updated: Nov-07-15 1:58 am
OAKLAND, California - Stephen Curry fully expects to top his NBA MVP season.
- Curry scores 31 to lead Warriors past Clippers, 112-108 Updated: Nov-05-15 2:37 am
OAKLAND, California - After four lopsided wins to open the season, the Golden State Warriors were happy to find themselves in a nail-biter for a change.
- Randolph has 20, leads Memphis to 103-89 victory over Kings Updated: Nov-04-15 1:56 am
- Another big night for Curry, Warriors breeze past Memphis Updated: Nov-03-15 2:02 am
OAKLAND, California - A 50-point win for Stephen Curry and the defending champion Warriors and the season isn't even a week old.