- Warriors make qualifying offers to Barnes, Ezeli Updated: Jun-29-16 9:30 pm
OAKLAND, California - The Golden State Warriors have extended qualifying offers to forward Harrison Barnes and center Festus Ezeli.
- EXCHANGE: Toddler has right stuff to become sensation Updated: Jun-24-16 6:32 am
QUINCY, Illinois - Landon Benton cooed as he bounced a basketball in the living room of his family's apartment on Quincy's south side May 23.
- Warriors select Vanderbilt's Damian Jones in first round Updated: Jun-24-16 1:01 am
OAKLAND, California - The Golden State Warriors got the big man they were looking for and then went looking for a supplemental pick.
- Warriors fan who fell 50 feet at NBA Finals still critical Updated: Jun-23-16 10:14 am
OAKLAND, California - A Warriors fan who was thrown or fell from the upper deck during the NBA Finals game at Oracle Arena earlier this week remains hospitalized in critical condition.
- Mexico to honor Cavs coach with homecoming Updated: Jun-23-16 9:33 am
MEXICO, Missouri - The coach of the NBA champion Cleveland Cavaliers is coming back to his Missouri hometown to be honored next month.
- Massive crowd engulfs Cleveland, champion Cavs at parade Updated: Jun-22-16 8:01 pm
CLEVELAND - Following a parade choked to a crawl by a massive crowd, after proclamations, speeches and fanfare, Cleveland watched a symbolic passing of the trophy - and the torch.
- The Latest: 1 person shot after Cavs victory celebration Updated: Jun-22-16 6:29 pm
CLEVELAND - The Latest on the parade and rally for the Cleveland Cavaliers, who made a historic comeback to win the NBA title (all times local):
- Luke Walton finally reports to Lakers, sees bright future Updated: Jun-21-16 10:47 pm
EL SEGUNDO, California - Luke Walton realizes he is reporting to his dream job a little late.
- Warriors GM Bob Myers has little time to ponder finals loss Updated: Jun-21-16 10:09 pm
OAKLAND, California - After the heartbreak of a Game 7 defeat and a championship that somehow got away, Golden State Warriors general manager Bob Myers went home late Sunday and had a rare glass of whiskey with his wife and ate a grilled cheese sandwich.
- Off the plane but still sky-high, LeBron brings title home Updated: Jun-20-16 9:00 pm
CLEVELAND - LeBron James stepped off the plane and into a blizzard of red-and-gold confetti before hoisting the Larry O'Brien trophy. It gleamed in the bright summer sun, a symbol of hope and history.
- Disappointed Warriors vow to get back to NBA Finals stage Updated: Jun-20-16 8:10 pm
OAKLAND, California - Draymond Green wants to maintain the momentum from a special season that fell short by competing in the Rio Olympics. Klay Thompson plans to take his mind off basketball and missed chances entirely and go watch brother Trayce play baseball for the Los Angeles Dodgers. Stephen Curry's toddler daughter, Riley, helped the crestfallen MVP begin to put things in perspective by telling him "It's OK" to lose.
- Game 7 draws top NBA Finals rating since Jordan's last title Updated: Jun-20-16 4:01 pm
NEW YORK - Game 7 between the Cavaliers and Warriors drew the highest television rating for the NBA Finals since Michael Jordan's last championship.
- Fan falls over railing during fight after Warriors loss Updated: Jun-20-16 10:30 am
- All In: Cleveland rocks as title drought ends with NBA crown Updated: Jun-20-16 9:31 am
CLEVELAND - More tears. Only this time, tears of joy.
- James and Cavaliers win thrilling NBA Finals Game 7, 93-89 Updated: Jun-20-16 1:07 am
OAKLAND, California - LeBron James cradled the shiny gold trophy and struggled to sum up what might be his sweetest championship yet, the one he is so proudly bringing home to his native northeast Ohio just as he promised to do when he returned to the Cavaliers two summers ago.
- Fan critical after falling from deck after NBA Finals Updated: Jun-20-16 12:40 am
OAKLAND, California - Authorities say a fan fell from the second to the first deck of Oakland's Oracle Arena after the Cleveland Cavaliers' Game 7 victory over the Golden State Warriors in the NBA Finals.
- Warriors cap greatest Finals collapse with Game 7 loss Updated: Jun-20-16 12:26 am
OAKLAND, California - Stephen Curry tried to shake Kevin Love with a dribble and let loose with one of those long 3-pointers he seemed to make at every big moment this season.
- The Latest: LeBron, Cavs beat Warriors 93-89, capture title Updated: Jun-19-16 10:43 pm
- Cleveland Cavaliers fans quietly confident in title hopes Updated: Jun-19-16 4:00 pm
CLEVELAND - Cleveland sports fans know what it means to suffer given that the city's major sports teams haven't won a championship in 52 years.
- James will come to play, without pressure of Cleveland title Updated: Jun-18-16 6:14 pm
OAKLAND, California - Right near the start Saturday, LeBron James faced a question about whether his legacy might be riding on Game 7 of these NBA Finals.
- Iguodala plans to play Game 7 for Warriors despite bad back Updated: Jun-18-16 5:24 pm
OAKLAND, California - Golden State Warriors forward Andre Iguodala says he plans to play Game 7 of the NBA Finals despite a balky back that limited him the previous game.
- Ayesha Curry latest sports spouse to lash out on Twitter Updated: Jun-17-16 5:30 pm
With a click, Ayesha Curry made herself a part of the NBA Finals story.
- Kerr, Curry each fined $25,000 for Game 6 incidents Updated: Jun-17-16 11:43 am
CLEVELAND - Steve Kerr and Stephen Curry let their frustrations with Game 6 of the NBA Finals be known, and it came at a price.
- For Steph and LeBron, an ultimate game to decide NBA title Updated: Jun-17-16 3:33 am
CLEVELAND - It's the two-time reigning MVP who is trying to finish off a record setting season with a second straight title, against a two-time champion who is tantalizingly close to finally ending Cleveland's 52-year title drought.
- LeBron has heartfelt exchange with Craig Sager after win Updated: Jun-17-16 1:12 am
CLEVELAND - After taking down one of the best teams in NBA history, LeBron James had a heartfelt moment with one of the game's most popular sideline reporters.