- Thompson beats Curry to win 3-point title Updated: Feb-13-16 10:46 pm
TORONTO - Klay Thompson did what barely any team has done this year.
- The Latest: Zach LaVine takes flight, wins 2nd dunk contest Updated: Feb-13-16 10:43 pm
TORONTO - The Latest on Saturday's events at the NBA's All-Star Weekend in Toronto (all times local):
- Steph Curry returns to Toronto at the height of his powers Updated: Feb-12-16 5:38 pm
TORONTO - When the Toronto Raptors signed Dell Curry in 1999 to provide some shooting on the perimeter, they also acquired two young children in the deal that would dart around the back hallways of the Air Canada Center dribbling basketballs and bouncing off the walls.
- former Wyoming star Nance finds niche with LA Lakers Updated: Feb-12-16 12:16 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - It's mid-January and Larry Nance Jr. is the last player in the visiting team's locker room at Golden State's Oracle Arena.
- Curry flirts with triple-double, Warriors top Suns 112-104 Updated: Feb-11-16 12:43 am
PHOENIX - The Golden State-Phoenix mismatch wasn't the blowout most expected, just another routine Warriors victory.
- Wall has to work for recognition among top NBA point guards Updated: Feb-10-16 3:11 pm
WASHINGTON - Fresh off scoring 51 points against the Washington Wizards, reigning NBA MVP Stephen Curry praised John Wall, who dropped a quiet 41 against the Warriors.
- Curry leads Warriors past Rockets for 42nd straight home win Updated: Feb-10-16 2:28 am
OAKLAND, California - Stephen Curry and the Golden State starters got a big boost from their bench.
- Warriors center Festus Ezeli undergoes left knee surgery Updated: Feb-08-16 7:44 pm
OAKLAND, California - Golden State Warriors center Festus Ezeli has undergone arthroscopic surgery on his left knee to remove debris and is scheduled to be re-evaluated in six weeks.
- The Latest: Broncos beat Panthers to win Super Bowl Updated: Feb-07-16 10:26 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - The Latest on Super Bowl Sunday from AP reporters covering the game, the telecast, the commercials and fans around the world (All times local):
- Warriors win 41st straight home game, 116-108 over Thunder Updated: Feb-07-16 1:01 am
OAKLAND, California - With a Super Bowl-sized stage, a celebrity-filled crowd and two championship contenders on the floor, it felt more like late May in Oracle Arena than early February.
- Obama salutes NBA champs at White House Updated: Feb-04-16 5:32 pm
WASHINGTON - A basketball enthusiast, President Barack Obama applauded the Golden State Warriors on Thursday and marveled at how they are revolutionizing professional basketball with what he described as a "small-ball nuclear lineup" that specializes in great shooting and passing.
- Curry lights up Wizards for Warriors' 8th straight win Updated: Feb-04-16 12:12 am
WASHINGTON - Following one of his worst offensive games this season, reigning NBA MVP Stephen Curry stopped thinking about basketball and recalibrated his mind. It worked out just fine.
- Hardaway, Scott lead Atlanta Hawks in rout of 76ers, 124-86 Updated: Feb-03-16 10:21 pm
PHILADELPHIA - The Hawks prepared for lowly Philadelphia just like any other team. As a result of that focus, Atlanta routed the 76ers once again.
- Green, Thompson picked, giving Warriors 3 NBA All-Stars Updated: Jan-29-16 1:50 am
NEW YORK - Draymond Green and Klay Thompson were picked Thursday for the Western Conference team, giving the NBA champion Golden State Warriors three All-Stars for the first time in 40 years.
- JPMorgan Chase buys naming rights for future Warriors arena Updated: Jan-28-16 3:20 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Golden State Warriors President Rick Welts says the team has reached a naming-rights deal with JPMorgan Chase for a new arena to be built in San Francisco.
- Klay Thompson's big scoring night leads Warriors past Mavs Updated: Jan-28-16 1:55 am
OAKLAND, California - More often than not, Klay Thompson takes a backseat to NBA MVP Stephen Curry without a complaint.
- Spurs rebound from loss to Warriors, pound Rockets Updated: Jan-28-16 12:19 am
SAN ANTONIO - The San Antonio Spurs were an angry team looking to take out some frustration and they did so swiftly.
- Spurs' Popovich to coach West in NBA All-Star Game Updated: Jan-27-16 10:11 pm
NEW YORK - San Antonio's Gregg Popovich will coach the NBA's West All-Stars, even though Golden State has the best record in the conference.
- Spurs-Warriors matchup sets NBA TV viewing record Updated: Jan-26-16 7:57 pm
NEW YORK - Golden State's victory over San Antonio in a showdown of the league's top teams was the most-watched telecast ever on NBA TV.
- Curry does it all again as Warriors dismantle Spurs, 120-90 Updated: Jan-26-16 2:12 am
OAKLAND, California - Stephen Curry and the dominant Warriors aren't just beating teams anymore, they're throwing staggering knockout punches against the NBA's best - make that second-best.
- Spurs' quiet star Kawhi Leonard ready for Curry, Warriors Updated: Jan-24-16 3:59 pm
SAN ANTONIO - On a team that prides itself on humility, efficiency and selflessness, Kawhi Leonard is the most Spur-like of them all.
- Curry's triple-double leads Warriors to win in Kerr's return Updated: Jan-23-16 3:36 am
OAKLAND, California - Steve Kerr has spoken of Stephen Curry taking it to another level this season - and Kerr watched it from the bench for the first time Friday night.
- Warriors coach Steve Kerr wins return Friday against Pacers Updated: Jan-23-16 1:09 am
OAKLAND, California - Steve Kerr had butterflies Friday night for his long-awaited season debut coaching the defending NBA champions.
- With Kerr back, NBA reviewing who will coach West All-Stars Updated: Jan-22-16 11:31 pm
NEW YORK - With Steve Kerr back on the Golden State bench, the NBA is trying to determine who will coach the Western Conference All-Stars.
- East-leading Cavs fire David Blatt as coach in second season Updated: Jan-22-16 9:58 pm
INDEPENDENCE, Ohio - Even after wins, and there were a bunch of them, the Cavaliers didn't celebrate. Everything was too easy for them, way too easy.