- Warriors will rely on versatility, depth to defend LeBron Updated: Jun-02-15 8:38 pm
OAKLAND, California - LeBron James believes there is nobody in the world that can stop him. He is too strong, too fast, too skilled.
- Warriors All-Star G Klay Thompson cleared to play in finals Updated: Jun-02-15 5:58 pm
- Cavs' Irving making slow progress before NBA Finals Updated: Jun-01-15 6:42 pm
INDEPENDENCE, Ohio - Kyrie Irving is resigned to not being 100 percent for the Cavaliers in the NBA Finals.
- Warriors guard Klay Thompson returns to practice Updated: Jun-01-15 6:12 pm
OAKLAND, California - Golden State Warriors guard Klay Thompson is one step away from being cleared to play in the NBA Finals.
- Warriors quietly trying to finish one of NBA's best seasons Updated: Jun-01-15 2:56 pm
- Ohio homeboys: Superstars LeBron, Curry both born in Akron Updated: Jun-01-15 2:54 pm
AKRON, Ohio - Welcome to the Rubber Capital, where car tires first rolled, the Goodyear Blimp took flight and two bouncing baby basketball prodigies were born less than four years apart in the 1980s.
- Position-by-position matchups for the NBA Finals Updated: May-31-15 11:47 am
A position-by-position look at the matchups in the NBA Finals between the Golden State Warriors and Cleveland Cavaliers:
- Pelicans hire Warriors assistant Alvin Gentry as coach Updated: May-31-15 3:26 am
NEW ORLEANS - The New Orleans Pelicans have decided that 60-year-old NBA coaching veteran Alvin Gentry is the best candidate to mold a young roster featuring 22-year-old budding superstar Anthony Davis.
- Almost colleagues, Kerr and Blatt are rare rookies in finals Updated: May-30-15 1:03 pm
- Dwight Howard suspended for 1 game after foul upgraded Updated: May-29-15 6:41 pm
- Warriors guard Klay Thompson diagnosed with concussion Updated: May-29-15 5:27 pm
OAKLAND, California - The initial hit caused Klay Thompson plenty of pain. The final diagnosis delivered another blow to him and the Golden State Warriors as they prepare for the NBA Finals.
- And now, we wait: Cavs and Warriors get time to rest Updated: May-28-15 8:21 pm
- Booed no more, Warriors owner relishing NBA Finals berth Updated: May-28-15 6:55 pm
OAKLAND, California - Wearing a black NBA Finals cap and white team T-shirt, Golden State Warriors owner Joe Lacob waved to a cheering crowd at Oracle Arena as confetti fell all around.
- Warriors G Klay Thompson suffers concussion Updated: May-28-15 1:58 am
- Warriors eliminate Rockets, end 40-year NBA Finals drought Updated: May-28-15 1:56 am
OAKLAND, California - After a generation of wishing and waiting, the Golden State Warriors have finally arrived on basketball's biggest stage again.
- Harden loses handle on ball in Rockets' season-ending loss Updated: May-28-15 1:26 am
OAKLAND, California - After carrying Houston to the Western Conference finals, James Harden couldn't even hold onto the ball when the Rockets needed him most.
- Curry 'ready to go' for Game 5 after frightening fall Updated: May-27-15 10:57 pm
OAKLAND, California - Golden State star Stephen Curry said he had no lingering effects from his frightening fall before Game 5 of the Western Conference finals Wednesday night.
- Rockets' Howard won't be suspended for Game 5 vs Warriors Updated: May-26-15 8:29 pm
- NBA MVP Curry OK after fall as Warriors lose to Rockets Updated: May-26-15 1:59 am
HOUSTON - When Golden State's Stephen Curry crashed into Trevor Ariza's shoulder, was upended and sent flying toward the court on Monday night against Houston, it felt like forever before he landed.
- Harden helps Rockets stay alive, beat Warriors 128-115 Updated: May-26-15 1:26 am
HOUSTON - James Harden was not happy after a poor performance in Houston's embarrassing loss to Golden State in Game 3.
- Houston star Harden's unique game hard to stop - and to like Updated: May-22-15 6:21 pm
HOUSTON - Whether he's stirring the pot after a big shot or flailing his arms to draw contact en route to the basket James Harden evokes strong reactions from fans and players alike.
- In this generation, 3-pointers are paramount in the playoffs Updated: May-22-15 2:38 am
Those notable names of the past, the ones still insisting that NBA playoff offenses must pound the ball inside, have been awfully quiet this week.
- Gentry interviews with Pelicans, still focused on Warriors Updated: May-21-15 8:32 pm
OAKLAND, California - Golden State Warriors coach Steve Kerr acknowledged Thursday that top assistant Alvin Gentry interviewed for the vacant New Orleans Pelicans' job.
- Warriors' Curry fined $5,000 for flop in Game 1 vs Rockets Updated: May-20-15 7:32 pm
- Warriors coach Steve Kerr coming through in playoffs again Updated: May-17-15 9:03 pm
OAKLAND, California - With the stakes high and fans ready to question and critique every move, Steve Kerr knew he'd be in the spotlight no matter how things played out this postseason.