- UNC's Roy Williams: 'I feel fine' after vertigo attack at BC Updated: Feb-12-16 6:33 pm
CHAPEL HILL, North Carolina - North Carolina coach Roy Williams doesn't sound worried about the vertigo that sidelined him for part of Tuesday's win at Boston College.
- North Carolina's NCAA academic case stuck in holding pattern Updated: Feb-10-16 8:41 pm
CHAPEL HILL, North Carolina - North Carolina's long-running academic fraud scandal case seems stuck in procedural limbo.
- UNC's Williams thankful, doing OK after vertigo attack Updated: Feb-09-16 11:38 pm
BOSTON - North Carolina coach Roy Williams said he was feeling both thankful to be alive, and proud of how his team responded in the aftermath of a vertigo attack that forced him to watch most of the second half of the Tar Heels' 68-65 ACC win over Boston College on Tuesday night from the locker room.
- With Williams sick, No. 9 North Carolina beats BC 68-65 Updated: Feb-09-16 11:30 pm
BOSTON - North Carolina coach Roy Williams spent most of the second half of Tuesday night's game against Boston College in the locker room after collapsing to the court with vertigo.
- No. 2 North Carolina loses again, falls 80-76 to Notre Dame Updated: Feb-06-16 11:15 pm
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Coach Roy Williams blamed North Carolina's second straight loss on the same problem from its previous one: a lack of intensity.
- Notre Dame rallies to beat No. 2 North Carolina 80-76 Updated: Feb-06-16 10:48 pm
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Notre Dame did it to North Carolina again.
- UNC-Notre Dame headlines busy weekend around the ACC Updated: Feb-05-16 4:06 am
A look at things to watch this week in the Atlantic Coast Conference:
- No. 19 Louisville upsets No. 2 North Carolina, 71-65 Updated: Feb-01-16 9:24 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Damion Lee scored 24 points, including two free throws with 8.3 seconds remaining, to help No. 19 Louisville upset No. 2 North Carolina 71-65 on Monday night, ending the Tar Heels' 12-game winning streak.
- Johnson scores 19, UNC beats Va Tech for 12th straight win Updated: Jan-24-16 7:07 pm
BLACKSBURG, Virginia - Brice Johnson and North Carolina are hardly worried about moving back into the top spot in The Associated Press poll. They're focused on playing better.
- Correction: T25-Wake Forest-North Carolina story Updated: Jan-21-16 6:06 pm
CHAPEL HILL, North Carolina - In a story Jan. 20 about North Carolina's 83-68 victory over Wake Forest, The Associated Press reported that Luke Maye scored on a tip-in with just under 3 minutes left in the first half. After a video review, the school made an official scoring change to credit the basket to Joel Berry II.
- No. 5 UNC beats rival NC State 67-55 for 5-0 ACC start Updated: Jan-16-16 3:25 pm
CHAPEL HILL, North Carolina - North Carolina's Kennedy Meeks attacked the rim, scored through contact and kept throwing himself on the floor for loose balls.
- No. 5 UNC's offense rolling with 6 double-figure scorers Updated: Jan-15-16 6:47 pm
CHAPEL HILL, North Carolina - It used to be that Marcus Paige quickly had to find his shot to get North Carolina's offense moving at full speed.