- Three-year investigation into Bingham hospital complete Updated: Aug-04-15 2:58 pm
IDAHO FALLS, Idaho - The three-year investigation into Bingham Memorial Hospital involving alleged employee misconduct and misuse of charitable assets has concluded.
- Judge: Idaho's anti-dairy spying law is unconstitutional Updated: Aug-03-15 10:05 pm
BOISE, Idaho - A federal judge ruled Monday that Idaho's law banning secret filming of animal abuse at agricultural facilities is unconstitutional, giving animal rights activists across the country hope that the decision will pave the way to overturn similar laws in other states.
- Marley to chair Idaho Democratic Party Updated: Aug-03-15 1:20 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Former Idaho lawmaker Bert Marley of McCammon has been elected chairman of the Idaho Democratic Party.
- Driver caught after leading police 170 miles to Baker City Updated: Jul-29-15 6:20 am
BOISE, Idaho - A driver is facing charges after he led police on a 170-mile chase from Mountain Home to Baker City, Oregon.
- Former Idaho House Speaker Boyd dies at 86 Updated: Jul-28-15 12:07 pm
LEWISTON, Idaho - Former Idaho House Speaker Tom Boyd has died.
- Former Idaho lawmaker settles federal tax dispute Updated: Jul-27-15 4:35 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Federal officials will auction off the Athol home of a former Idaho state lawmaker to help make up for his unpaid back taxes.
- Infant dies in hospital after I-84 crash near Boise Updated: Jul-27-15 5:04 am
BOISE, Idaho - An infant has died from injuries sustained during a crash on Interstate-84.
- Attorney general investigating former Idaho boat maker Updated: Jul-26-15 4:28 pm
BOISE, Idaho - The Idaho Attorney General's Office is investigating a former custom boat maker who moved to upstate New York to open a new business, leaving behind unfinished boats and multiple lawsuits.
- 3 separate crashes on I-84 in Boise Friday afternoon Updated: Jul-24-15 11:22 pm
BOISE, Idaho - The Idaho State Police are reporting three separate crashes on westbound Interstate-84 in Boise on Friday afternoon.
- Idaho fined after demolishing building containing asbestos Updated: Jul-23-15 7:38 pm
BOISE, Idaho - The Idaho Transportation Department has agreed to pay a $52,000 fine after demolishing an asbestos-containing building in northern Idaho and potentially exposing the public to the cancer-causing fibers.
- Otter appoints Mark Harris to Idaho Senate Updated: Jul-23-15 1:13 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Gov. C.L. "Butch" Otter has appointed Soda Springs rancher Mark Harris to the Idaho Senate.
- Washington man dies in rollover crash east of Boise Updated: Jul-21-15 11:35 pm
BOISE, Idaho - The Idaho State Police say a Washington man has died in a single-vehicle rollover crash on westbound Interstate 84 about eight miles east of Boise.
- Panel begins broadband study after previous program failed Updated: Jul-21-15 7:57 pm
BOISE, Idaho - More questions than answers hang around Idaho lawmakers as they grapple over the now-defunct statewide school broadband Internet access program.
- Report: Deputy driving 110 mph before rollover crash Updated: Jul-18-15 2:33 pm
TWIN FALLS, Idaho - A Twin Falls County sheriff's deputy is out of a job after investigators concluded he was driving 110 mph without his emergency lights before a December crash.
- Pedestrian killed by train in Pocatello, Idaho, area Updated: Jul-15-15 8:52 pm
POCATELLO, Idaho - Idaho State Police say a 21-year-old man walking on train tracks near Bannock Peak Casino in the Pocatello area has died.
- Legal questions swirl in case over horse-racing bill veto Updated: Jul-13-15 5:56 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Idaho officials are preparing legal defenses in the court case over legislation banning instant horse racing terminals throughout the state.
- Idaho eyes new water standards with fish-consumption survey Updated: Jul-10-15 6:29 pm
BOISE, Idaho - A recently completed Idaho fish-consumption survey that's part of a state process to set new water quality standards could mean greater restrictions for towns and businesses that have sewage permits.
- Idaho attorney general updates open government manual Updated: Jul-08-15 3:26 pm
BOISE, Idaho - The Idaho Attorney General's office has released new manuals on Idaho's public records and open meetings laws to reflect changes made during the legislative session earlier this year.
- Idaho State Trooper placed on leave following shooting Updated: Jul-08-15 10:04 am
LEWISTON, Idaho - An Idaho State Police trooper who fired three shots at a vehicle being driven by a man the trooper says tried to run him over has been placed on paid administrative leave.