- Pushback delays $11M fee hikes on Texas farmers, ranchers Updated: Nov-21-15 3:25 pm
AUSTIN, Texas - Texas Agriculture Commissioner Sid Miller is delaying millions of dollars in regulatory fee hikes following pushback from the powerful ranch and farming lobby as well as Republican lawmakers who rejected his pleas for more state funding.
- Voters in January decide Texas House race to replace Farias Updated: Nov-14-15 9:59 am
AUSTIN, Texas - Some voters in South Texas will go to the polls early next year to fill the vacant Texas House District 118 spot.
- Texas lawmaker asks for AG ruling on sports fantasy websites Updated: Nov-13-15 5:28 pm
AUSTIN, Texas - A Texas lawmaker is asking the state attorney general to determine if daily fantasy sports betting websites are illegal gambling operations in the Lone Star State.
- Bush Texas leadership committee includes Texas House speaker Updated: Nov-09-15 7:00 pm
AUSTIN, Texas - Jeb Bush's presidential campaign has announced a Texas leadership team that includes his son, Land Commissioner George P. Bush, and state House Speaker Joe Straus.
- House GOP picks Texas Rep. Brady as new Ways and Means chair Updated: Nov-05-15 12:16 pm
WASHINGTON - Texas Rep. Kevin Brady became chairman of the Ways and Means Committee Thursday after winning the approval of his fellow House Republicans as well as the backing of the chamber's new speaker.